Who would be worth it?

Alfalfa

Rookie
Sep 6, 2013
A member posted this video of a transgressor being viciously beaten by sharia fans in syria for "adultery". The whole time I was thinking "I hope she was worth it".

Then I got to thinking, WHO would be worth it? An interesting question.

So, if you could sleep with ANYONE in the world knowing this would be your punishment, whom would you pick and willingly take on the lash?

Men AND women can respond...god knows females have their fantasies too. Review the vid and chime in. You can have more then one "fantasy then whippin" dreamboat. Maybe both of you could be whipped together...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH-KNxEcJhc&feature=player_embedded]??????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?????? - ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???-?? - YouTube[/ame]

I have a list but it is getting quite long...

A member posted this video of a transgressor being viciously beaten by sharia fans in syria for "adultery". The whole time I was thinking "I hope she was worth it".

So, if you could sleep with ANYONE in the world knowing this would be your punishment, whom would you pick and willingly take on the lash?

Men AND women can respond...god knows females have their fantasies too. Review the vid and chime in. You can have more then one "fantasy then whippin" dreamboat. Maybe both of you could be whipped together...

??????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?????? - ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???-?? - YouTube

Evidently Alfalfa can't put together enough money to travel around the Mifddle East to countries like Saudi Arabia. There he could pull his pants down and tell them he wants his tushie lashed because he doesn't believe that Mohammed was the final prophet. I wonder if there are still Salvation Army bell ringers around. If so, perhaps Alfalfa should help them out because he is so silly on message boards that he might as well do something to collect for the poor people so that they might have a good Christmas meal down at the Salvation Army.

• Banned
Kristen Stewart
Emma Watson
Emily Blunt
Natalie Portman
Rose Byrne
Sara Jean Underwood
Morena Baccarin
Amanda Seyfried
Irina Shayk
Maria Menounos
Alison Brie
Alex Morgan
Olga Kurylenko
Penelope Cruz
Julianne Hough
Jennifer Love-Hewitt
Halle Berry
Zooey Deschanel
Miranda Kerr
Kate Upton
Gisele Bündchen
Angelina Jolie
Scarlett Johansson
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Lawrence
Karen Gillan

Just off the top of my head...heheh.

• Banned

??????? ????????? ?? ?????? ?????? - ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???-?? - YouTube

Evidently Alfalfa can't put together enough money to travel around the Mifddle East to countries like Saudi Arabia. There he could pull his pants down and tell them he wants his tushie lashed because he doesn't believe that Mohammed was the final prophet. I wonder if there are still Salvation Army bell ringers around. If so, perhaps Alfalfa should help them out because he is so silly on message boards that he might as well do something to collect for the poor people so that they might have a good Christmas meal down at the Salvation Army.

Why so serious?

Scarlett Johannsen
Coco Austin
Eva Longoria
Alicia Keys
Amber Rose
Nikki Minaj
Jennifer Aniston
Sofia Vergara
Kim Kardashian
Laura Cohen
Mila Kunis
Belladonnna
Katja Kassin

All I can think of right now.

Kristen Stewart
Emma Watson
Emily Blunt
Natalie Portman
Rose Byrne
Sara Jean Underwood
Morena Baccarin
Amanda Seyfried
Irina Shayk
Maria Menounos
Alison Brie
Alex Morgan
Olga Kurylenko
Penelope Cruz
Julianne Hough
Jennifer Love-Hewitt
Halle Berry
Zooey Deschanel
Miranda Kerr
Kate Upton
Gisele Bündchen
Angelina Jolie
Scarlett Johansson
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Lawrence
Karen Gillan

You're in for a whole lotta ass-whuppin'.

• Banned
Kristen Stewart
Emma Watson
Emily Blunt
Natalie Portman
Rose Byrne
Sara Jean Underwood
Morena Baccarin
Amanda Seyfried
Irina Shayk
Maria Menounos
Alison Brie
Alex Morgan
Olga Kurylenko
Penelope Cruz
Julianne Hough
Jennifer Love-Hewitt
Halle Berry
Zooey Deschanel
Miranda Kerr
Kate Upton
Gisele Bündchen
Angelina Jolie
Scarlett Johansson
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Lawrence
Karen Gillan

You're in for a whole lotta ass-whuppin'.

Gladly invited...scars will heal but memories are forever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back