Who won this exchange..

“AOC was a poor student,” Trump said. “I mean, I won’t say where she went to school, it doesn’t matter. This is not even a smart person, other than she’s got a good line of stuff. I mean, she goes out and she yaps. These guys — they’re all afraid of her.”

Ocasio-Cortez quickly responded to Trump with a challenge.

“Let’s make a deal, Mr. President,” she tweeted. “You release your college transcript, I’ll release mine, and we’ll see who was the better student. Loser has to fund the Post Office.”
What did that air headed little Valley Girl study? It could NOT be economics.

AOC is dumber than a dirty diaper. But getting fired from a bartender job for stealing your co-worker's tips is much worse than being a dumbfuck. She's disgusting in every measurable way.

“AOC was a poor student,” Trump said. “I mean, I won’t say where she went to school, it doesn’t matter. This is not even a smart person, other than she’s got a good line of stuff. I mean, she goes out and she yaps. These guys — they’re all afraid of her.”

Ocasio-Cortez quickly responded to Trump with a challenge.

“Let’s make a deal, Mr. President,” she tweeted. “You release your college transcript, I’ll release mine, and we’ll see who was the better student. Loser has to fund the Post Office.”

Donald Trump was the loser. Another attack on women. Trump started making sexist statements this morning.

Forum List

Back