Who Won the Vice Presidential Debate?

Who won?

• Total voters
I am going to say, the left will say Biden. The right will say that kid with the ears.

• Banned
Biden didn't have any huge gaffes. This was a vast improvement over Obama's performance. If this doesn't improve Obama's poll numbers, then nothing will.

Major gaffe for Biden: He threw the Intelligence Dept under the bus for the Benghazi affair and turned arround and said about Iran..."we will know when they are close to a bomb we will know about it because of our great intelligence!"

I'd call it a draw also. Both guys made points but neither one delivered a knockout blow.

I thought Biden played his role as an attack dog to the hilt, while Ryan dealt with his numerous interruptions as graciously as could be expected.

Ryan spent a lot of time talking about Romney while Biden didn't have much to say about Obama.

Ryan. He was respectful and was plain about the challenges we Americans face.

Obama lied to the American people and bowed down at a time when he should of been standing up for our first amendment.

The challeges we face are real
-SSI is screwed if we kick the can down the road
-We can't keep spending ourselves into debt or we face becoming like southern Europe. People won't like it but if we get ourselves in trouble. Who's going to bail us out?
-The middle east is on fire and russia and china are taking advantage of our weakness.

Hurry, Fox Newsies... cover your ass.

Your little twerp just got his ass kicked....

Paul%20Ryan%20AP-resize-380x300.jpg

While watching/listening to the debate, the one thing that kept coming to mind for me was this: Thank goodness McCain didn't win the last election, and for whatever reason was unable to finish out his term.

Thought the moderator did a pretty good job.

New Topics

Forum List

Back