Who won the debate? (Poll)

Who won the debate?

• The old fat moron who disagrees with my preferred candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Trump was the strongest. Biden was trying to get a word in edge wise and had trouble on multiple occasions articulating simple words. Trump scored a punch with Hunter Biden's ill gotten money and Biden countered with his dead son Bo who was not part of the discussion at all. Trump had to remind him the conversation was about Hunter. Wallace tried to control the debate but was largely unsuccessful. Next time there ought to be a free for all. All that being said, in this highly divided political climate, IMO the debate changed few minds.
Second attempt to reply- Had Trump left Biden to his own devices, Joe would have either shown the public a bit of what's been going on during rallies and interviews or he might have been able to pull it off..hard to tell. Neither candidate can be referred to the country's absolute top two people for the job...it's insane things are this bad. I look forward to a 3rd party candidate coming into the race in 2024 and making the Reps and Dems walk with straight backbones. Time will tell:)

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

:abgg2q.jpg:
Trump put some things on the table for all to see that will have lots of people asking questions.. Trump corned Biden on influence peddling by Hunter and Biden did not have an answer...

200,000 deaths from the Trump virus
Massive unemployment and racial strife across the countryside....

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden.
It's the Dim virus, douchebag.
Suuure, fucking moron. Obviously, you're just lying again...

yes, I did lie about that. I said it simply to trigger morons like you, and it worked.

The president looked like a disgruntled message board loser....probably why you identify with him so well.

You fix the melting troll problem on USMB -- that would be a start to a "V" shape escape from the decline of debate and discussion in this country.. I've seen better discussions in Badlands than that debate tonight...
badlands had some cool moments.

Might change the format down there so that everyone can talk at the same time and moderators get to "fact check" posters in real time.. Maybe add a "2 minute clock" limit on composing posts.

That way we'd closer to the Pres Election Debate Rules...

:rolleyes:

I like the Shock Collars and Fire Hose idea along with fact checking.

Didn't land the punch back.. Look more like SuperTroll melting down.. Which is unfortunate, because had the Prez FOCUSED on the actual questions and dropped the troll schtick -- he could have creamed Biden on all his non-responsive answers and emotional garbage about Covid and Global Warming and all the other questions..

To Quote the 117th Rule of Acquisition

View attachment 395430,

"You can't free a fish from Water."

Trump could no more not be a troll than a fish could stop being a fish. It's his schtick. He doesn't stand for a philosophy, his entire brand is trolling the other side. That works fine when things are going well and it's kind of entertaining, but when the rubber meets the road, it's inadequate.

Turns out, there was a method to Impeached Trump's madness. His interruptions were planned. Turns out, Biden is s stutterer. Impeached Trump used interruptions in an attempt to get Biden flustered.
Yeah the interruptions were planned.....each time Biden told a lie, Trump jumped on and called Biden out on his lie.

100 million uninsured? No joe there isn't
Trump wants to get rid of insurance...no joe, Trump wants good insurance not insurance that makes dirty dem like Obama rich.
kelly Anne said what? No she didn't joe-------
Handling of Covid was all plucked up---------no Joe, I got in and took care covid early on while you and the rest of the dems called me racist saving thousands of lives

Notice that Joe and his team---relied on lie after lie---------and that wallace was content to allow them to do it-----------Trump had no choice but to ruin joes talking points aka lies by pointing out EARLY on that they were lies.

Biden lost because he was not able to make his lies good political commercials--his one attacking the Proud boys will be biting him in the azz.
"100 million uninsured? No joe there isn't"

Are you ever not an idiot?

Ever???

You never stop Faun---------biden was claiming that a 100 million people have pre-existing conditions and that If Trump got to chose the SC justice---then those people would lose their insurance.
Let's see you quote Biden claiming there are 100 million uninsured.....
icon_rolleyes.gif

3:56 JOE BIDEN
First of all, thank you for doing this and looking forward to this, Mr. President. I -- the American people have a right to have a say to who the Supreme Court nominee is, and that say occurs when they vote for United States senators and when they vote for the President of the United States. They're not going to get that chance now because we're in the middle of an election already -- the election has already started. Tens of thousands of people have already voted. And so the thing that should happen is we should wait, we should wait and see what the outcome of this election is, because that's the only way the American people get to express their view, is by who they elect as president who they elect as vice president. Now, what's at stake here is, the President’s made it clear, he wants to get rid of the Affordable Care Act. He's been running on that. He ran on that and he’s been governing on that. He's in the Supreme Court right now trying to get rid of the Affordable Care Act, which will strip 20 million people from having insurance, health insurance, now, if they -- if it goes into court and, and the justice and I have nothing -- I'm not opposed to the justice, she seems like a very fine person. But she's written before she went to the bench, which is her right, that she thinks that the Affordable Care Act is not constitutional. The other thing is on the court -- if it’s struck down, what happens? Women's rights are fundamentally changed. Once again, a woman could be held -- make more money because she has a pre-existing condition of pregnancy. We're able to, they're able to charge women more for the same exact procedure a man gets, and that ended when we, in fact, passed the Affordable Care Act. And there's 100 million people who have pre-existing conditions, and they'll be taken away as well. Those pre-existing conditions, insurance companies are going to love this. And so it's just not appropriate to do this before this election. If he wins the election and the senate is Democrat or Republican, then he goes forward; if not, we should wait until February.
6:01 TRUMP
There aren’t 100 million people with pre-existing conditions. As far as the say is concerned, people already had their say. They -- okay, Justice Ginsburg said -- very powerfully, very strongly -- at some point, 10 years ago or so, she said a president and the Senate is elected for a period of time, but a president's elected for four years. We’re not elected for three years -- I'm not elected for three years. So we have the Senate, we have a president --
BIDEN
Who’s elected at the next election.
TRUMP
"And there's 100 million people who have pre-existing conditions"

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said Biden claimed there are 100 million people without insurance...

... but now you quote him actually saying there are 100 million people with pre-existing conditions.

Once again, you prove you're an abject imbecile. :lmao:

Another one flies over faun's head.

OK, he was wrong when he said Biden said 100 million people do not have insurance, but Biden said 100 million people won't have insurance unless the vote for him. He was pretty close. You not so much

Point is -- If Biden just CHANGED the definition of "pre-existing" to EXCLUDE folks on statins and blood pressure meds -- That 100 MILLION would become 40MILL.. But hey, Dems dont design policies -- they "imagine" them. Like in "re-imagining" policing. And the Fed Swampy way is not to FIX ANYTHING, but TEAR IT ALL DOWN.. Because THEN -- folks will appreciate how hard they work.. The leadership is basically all incompetent, morons who haven't a clue how to FIX anything.

But the reason they're on statins and blood pressure medicine is heart disease and it is a pre x condition.

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

I heard Joe wiped the floor with the blob.

Heard?

I'm sure there will be some soundbites to back you up.

especially on MSNBC and CNN.

I watched it.

and my decision to not vote for either was not shaken in the least.

Biden wiped the floor with the blob. I'm sure in the minds of a lot of Republicans, it made them long for the days of Obama and Romney.... Trump sounded like a message board poster.

So you watched it...

Did the blob really say, "Stand down but stand by" to the Proud boys?
Biden wiped the floor with the blob.

Not really.

Neither showed much as far as being presidential.
Trump did a lot of interrupting, Biden did his fair share.

If you're going to opine on something, it's a good idea to know the subject.

That's what I heard.

I'm sure by now you can find a soundbite on it.
Biden stood his ground. Not bad for someone who supposedly couldn't find the stage. He wiped the floor with your blob.

Wow...telling a white supremacist group to "stand by". If that doesn't give you pause in constantly defending Trump...tell us; what will?
If that doesn't give you pause in constantly defending Trump...tell us; what will?

When are you, and the other idiots claiming that, going to grow up?

"Biden stood his ground."

HTF would you know?

You didn't watch it.
So you had to watch it to know the details of the event? Strange metric you're trying to impose.

Again, the guy you worship is telling violent white supremacists to "stand by". IF that doesn't give you pause to reconsider your devotion to this dope...what will?

I totally buy the WH explanation that Trump had no idea who "Proud Boys" were when mentioned by name... Most of America don't know who they are.. Suggest you read thru the first couple of pages of this thread to relieve yourself of the "white supremacist" tag...

The founder Gavin McGuiness was one of the CREATORS of Vice Media.. A booming "hipster" channel on cable featuring in depth reporting on pop culture, world issues, and other stuff America doesn't get from other sources.. He's also married to a fairly full blooded American Indian who's a committed lefty.. From his Wiki page..

McInnes resides in the U.S. on a green card.[7] In 2005, he married Manhattan-based publicist and consultant Emily Jendrisak, the daughter of Native American activist Christine Whiterabbit Jendrisak[22][118] who describes herself as a liberal Democrat.[75] About his wife's ethnicity and their children together, McInnes said, "I've made my views on Indians very clear. I like them. I actually like them so much, I made three."[119] They live in Larchmont, New York,[120] where Emily threatened neighbors with legal action in a dispute over anti-hate lawn signs. Her threats were such that several neighbours notified the police.[76]

Didn't land the punch back.. Look more like SuperTroll melting down.. Which is unfortunate, because had the Prez FOCUSED on the actual questions and dropped the troll schtick -- he could have creamed Biden on all his non-responsive answers and emotional garbage about Covid and Global Warming and all the other questions..

View attachment 395430,

Trump could no more not be a troll than a fish could stop being a fish. It's his schtick. He doesn't stand for a philosophy, his entire brand is trolling the other side. That works fine when things are going well and it's kind of entertaining, but when the rubber meets the road, it's inadequate.

Turns out, there was a method to Impeached Trump's madness. His interruptions were planned. Turns out, Biden is s stutterer. Impeached Trump used interruptions in an attempt to get Biden flustered.
Yeah the interruptions were planned.....each time Biden told a lie, Trump jumped on and called Biden out on his lie.

Trump wants to get rid of insurance...no joe, Trump wants good insurance not insurance that makes dirty dem like Obama rich.
Handling of Covid was all plucked up---------no Joe, I got in and took care covid early on while you and the rest of the dems called me racist saving thousands of lives

Notice that Joe and his team---relied on lie after lie---------and that wallace was content to allow them to do it-----------Trump had no choice but to ruin joes talking points aka lies by pointing out EARLY on that they were lies.

Biden lost because he was not able to make his lies good political commercials--his one attacking the Proud boys will be biting him in the azz.

Ever???

You never stop Faun---------biden was claiming that a 100 million people have pre-existing conditions and that If Trump got to chose the SC justice---then those people would lose their insurance.
icon_rolleyes.gif

First of all, thank you for doing this and looking forward to this, Mr. President. I -- the American people have a right to have a say to who the Supreme Court nominee is, and that say occurs when they vote for United States senators and when they vote for the President of the United States. They're not going to get that chance now because we're in the middle of an election already -- the election has already started. Tens of thousands of people have already voted. And so the thing that should happen is we should wait, we should wait and see what the outcome of this election is, because that's the only way the American people get to express their view, is by who they elect as president who they elect as vice president. Now, what's at stake here is, the President’s made it clear, he wants to get rid of the Affordable Care Act. He's been running on that. He ran on that and he’s been governing on that. He's in the Supreme Court right now trying to get rid of the Affordable Care Act, which will strip 20 million people from having insurance, health insurance, now, if they -- if it goes into court and, and the justice and I have nothing -- I'm not opposed to the justice, she seems like a very fine person. But she's written before she went to the bench, which is her right, that she thinks that the Affordable Care Act is not constitutional. The other thing is on the court -- if it’s struck down, what happens? Women's rights are fundamentally changed. Once again, a woman could be held -- make more money because she has a pre-existing condition of pregnancy. We're able to, they're able to charge women more for the same exact procedure a man gets, and that ended when we, in fact, passed the Affordable Care Act. And there's 100 million people who have pre-existing conditions, and they'll be taken away as well. Those pre-existing conditions, insurance companies are going to love this. And so it's just not appropriate to do this before this election. If he wins the election and the senate is Democrat or Republican, then he goes forward; if not, we should wait until February.
There aren’t 100 million people with pre-existing conditions. As far as the say is concerned, people already had their say. They -- okay, Justice Ginsburg said -- very powerfully, very strongly -- at some point, 10 years ago or so, she said a president and the Senate is elected for a period of time, but a president's elected for four years. We’re not elected for three years -- I'm not elected for three years. So we have the Senate, we have a president --
BIDEN
TRUMP

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said Biden claimed there are 100 million people without insurance...

... but now you quote him actually saying there are 100 million people with pre-existing conditions.

OK, he was wrong when he said Biden said 100 million people do not have insurance, but Biden said 100 million people won't have insurance unless the vote for him. He was pretty close. You not so much

Point is -- If Biden just CHANGED the definition of "pre-existing" to EXCLUDE folks on statins and blood pressure meds -- That 100 MILLION would become 40MILL.. But hey, Dems dont design policies -- they "imagine" them. Like in "re-imagining" policing. And the Fed Swampy way is not to FIX ANYTHING, but TEAR IT ALL DOWN.. Because THEN -- folks will appreciate how hard they work.. The leadership is basically all incompetent, morons who haven't a clue how to FIX anything.

But the reason they're on statins and blood pressure medicine is heart disease and it is a pre x condition.

If they can stabilize or reverse high blood pressure or hypercholesterol with a 10 cent pill -- Then it shouldn't BE a pre-existing condition UNTIL THEY ARE DIAGNOSED WITH ACTUAL heart or circulatory disease. Virtually 50% of people over 50 are now ON THOSE drugs. One or the other or both.. And that's not the ONLY issue with what the insurance companies have designated "pre-existing".

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

Heard?

I watched it.

Biden wiped the floor with the blob. I'm sure in the minds of a lot of Republicans, it made them long for the days of Obama and Romney.... Trump sounded like a message board poster.

So you watched it...

Not really.

That's what I heard.

Biden stood his ground. Not bad for someone who supposedly couldn't find the stage. He wiped the floor with your blob.

Wow...telling a white supremacist group to "stand by". If that doesn't give you pause in constantly defending Trump...tell us; what will?
If that doesn't give you pause in constantly defending Trump...tell us; what will?

HTF would you know?

You didn't watch it.
So you had to watch it to know the details of the event? Strange metric you're trying to impose.

Again, the guy you worship is telling violent white supremacists to "stand by". IF that doesn't give you pause to reconsider your devotion to this dope...what will?

I totally buy the WH explanation that Trump had no idea who "Proud Boys" were when mentioned by name... Most of America don't know who they are.. Suggest you read thru the first couple of pages of this thread to relieve yourself of the "white supremacist" tag...

The founder Gavin McGuiness was one of the CREATORS of Vice Media.. A booming "hipster" channel on cable featuring in depth reporting on pop culture, world issues, and other stuff America doesn't get from other sources.. He's also married to a fairly full blooded American Indian who's a committed lefty.. From his Wiki page..

McInnes resides in the U.S. on a green card.[7] In 2005, he married Manhattan-based publicist and consultant Emily Jendrisak, the daughter of Native American activist Christine Whiterabbit Jendrisak[22][118] who describes herself as a liberal Democrat.[75] About his wife's ethnicity and their children together, McInnes said, "I've made my views on Indians very clear. I like them. I actually like them so much, I made three."[119] They live in Larchmont, New York,[120] where Emily threatened neighbors with legal action in a dispute over anti-hate lawn signs. Her threats were such that several neighbours notified the police.[76]

So he told a group who he didn't know to "stand by"?

Heard?

I watched it.

So you watched it...

Not really.

That's what I heard.

HTF would you know?

You didn't watch it.

It was like Gary Johnson (Lib cand 2016) -- his Aleppo moment.. Where he's on some show at 5AM and ambushed with the Aleppo question before a 2nd cup of coffee. He sorted it out -- the MSMedia pretty much canceled him for not knowing "what to do about Aleppo"... Reality was -- NOBODY KNEW "what to do about Aleppo".. Even tho when the host clued him in -- his answer was pretty good.

You could tell by Trump's body language. Almost turned away from the microphone. I really don't think he ever saw a TV interview or got briefed in any way on the group.. Didn't WANT TO ADMIT he wasn't familar with them -- so he "punted"....

Looks right to me.. And I WAS CONCERNED WHEN I SAW THAT... Seriously.. But I accept the "official" explanation.. It HAPPENS at the worse moments in campaigns..

Last edited:
It would be like targeting any other PREVENTATIVE measures,. Like taking low dose aspirin to reduce RISK of heart attack.,.. Or calciu

Heard?

I watched it.

So you watched it...

Not really.

That's what I heard.

HTF would you know?

You didn't watch it.

It was like Gary Johnson (Lib cand 2016) -- his Aleppo moment.. Where he's on some show at 5AM and ambushed with the Aleppo question before a 2nd cup of coffee. He sorted it out -- the MSMedia pretty much canceled him for not knowing "what to do about Aleppo"... Reality was -- NOBODY KNEW "what to do about Aleppo".. Even tho when the host clued him in -- his answer was pretty good.

You could tell by Trump's body language. Almost turned away from the microphone. I really don't think he ever saw a TV interview or got briefed in any way on the group.. Didn't WANT TO ADMIT he wasn't familar with them -- so he "punted"....

Looks right to me.. And I WAS CONCERNED WHEN I SAW THAT... Seriously.. But I accept the "official" explanation.. It HAPPENS at the worse moments in campaigns..

Punted....

And told a violent hate group to "stand by". He knew enough about them to know to tell them to "stand by". Now if he had said, "I hope they continue to pray for me"....or "I like their chances in the playoffs" your cartoonish defense may have some validity.

He knows who they are. You're seeing damage control.

And told a violent hate group to "stand by". He knew enough about them to know to tell them to "stand by". Now if he had said, "I hope they continue to pray for me"....or "I like their chances in the playoffs" your cartoonish defense may have some validity.

Why would he say those things if he didn't know who they were. When you're STUMPED - you punt. Or ADMIT it like Gary Johnson did. But acknowledging you're NOT OMNISCIENT and a know-it-all doesn't play well in politics..

So if you PIN DOWN a politician with a SPECIFIC TERM like "Aleppo" or "Proud Boys" and they have no clue -- what ya think they are LIKELY to do?? Gary did the HONEST thing and it cost him 5 or 8 pts in the polls that week.. Because partisan lunatic WANT candidates that can "dodge and weave" like the best of them..

Why would he say those things if he didn't know who they were. When you're STUMPED - you punt. Or ADMIT it like Gary Johnson did. But acknowledging you're NOT OMNISCIENT and a know-it-all doesn't play well in politics..

So if you PIN DOWN a politician with a SPECIFIC TERM like "Aleppo" or "Proud Boys" and they have no clue -- what ya think they are LIKELY to do?? Gary did the HONEST thing and it cost him 5 or 8 pts in the polls that week.. Because partisan lunatic WANT candidates that can "dodge and weave" like the best of them..

You're right, nobody would expect your blob to be honest. He's not capable.

Okay, the problem here was that before the ACA, the insurance companies were using ANY excuse to get out of paying for treatments they deemed too expensive because there was a "Pre-existing" condition.

There was the lady who couldn't get skin cancer treatments because she had acne as a child.

That Gary Johnson had no idea what Aleppo was shows why he shouldn't have been running for President to start with. That and the dope smoking.

If Trump doesn't know the Proud Boys are out there stirring up violence, and he tells they to "Stand By" right after he called on his followers to go to the polls and intimidate voters, that should be worrisome.

View attachment 395430,

Ever???

icon_rolleyes.gif

BIDEN
TRUMP

LOLOLOL

If they can stabilize or reverse high blood pressure or hypercholesterol with a 10 cent pill -- Then it shouldn't BE a pre-existing condition UNTIL THEY ARE DIAGNOSED WITH ACTUAL heart or circulatory disease. Virtually 50% of people over 50 are now ON THOSE drugs. One or the other or both.. And that's not the ONLY issue with what the insurance companies have designated "pre-existing".

Well I have to agree with you on most but very seldom does one reverse either condition and although you probably won't get turned down if your weight is in a range chart most insurance companies will charge anywhere from 25% to !00% more in premium's. There are insurance companies that won't decline you but rather issue a policy and then underwrite it at the time you may have a claim and believe me when you have a problem they will look back and if is deemed you had a pre x they will not pay the claim and most likely cancel you and want any claims paid returned to them.

Have a one time incident with you back or neck 5 years back and you might get the policy issued but they will put a rider on not covering your back and I know of one insurance company that will never take that exclusion off even if you go the next 20 years with no problems.

Have a prostate infection a couple years before applying get your prostate excluded from coverage forever.

Be a weight lifter 5'6" and 220lbs of solid muscle rejected for insurance because of weight. Weight regardless of muscle or fat is hard on your organs.

I could go on all day on what I can remember.

I'm sure other insurance people on this board can verify what I've written and each company is just a bit different. Or was.

It was a wash until the final question. Trump screwed that one up so badly he lost by a wide margin. It was a softball question to begin with and the fact he could not give a proper answer to it was monumentally pathetic.
I disagree. I think they both looked like inept morons who are not fit to lead this nation.
Sure, cant argue with that but to obfuscate on the peaceful passage of power to the winner of the election was not only monumentally horrid but it also was the final question. The thing that is likely to be cemented in more peoples minds about the debate.

And he could not have blundered worse on that question.

Heard?

I watched it.

So you watched it...

Not really.

That's what I heard.

Well, 10 days later, we know the winner.

Biden's lead over Trump exploded after the first debate.

On September 29, 2020, the day of the debate, BIDEN was ahead of Trump nationally by 6.1% points in the average of the latest national polls by Real Clear Politics.

On October 9, 2020, BIDEN was ahead of Trump nationally by 9.6% points in the average of the latest national polls by Real Clear Politics.

So that is a 50% increase in BIDEN's lead nationally 10 days after the first debate.

Forum List

Back