Who won the debate? (Poll)

Who won the debate?

• The old fat moron who disagrees with my preferred candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I watched it.
and my decision to not vote for either was not shaken in the least.
A person who is honestly looking at this country, from a macro level, is going to be profoundly concerned about us right now.
Disturbing that THIS is the best America has to offer.

Who is to blame?

It's a shared bit of culpability, in my opinion.

1. Lazy or biased/politically motivated media fails to tell the REAL truth and shits on any decent person who would ever decide to run for office.
2. Us for not demanding better from our media, not demanding better candidates, and not running ourselves if nobody else steps up.
3. The Libertarian Party - for being so goddamn shitty in a REAL time of need.
I would add that neither end of the spectrum is willing to hold its own accountable for its bullshit.

All that does is enable more bullshit, and it all feeds on itself.

I watched it.
A person who is honestly looking at this country, from a macro level, is going to be profoundly concerned about us right now.

Who is to blame?

1. Lazy or biased/politically motivated media fails to tell the REAL truth and shits on any decent person who would ever decide to run for office.
2. Us for not demanding better from our media, not demanding better candidates, and not running ourselves if nobody else steps up.

The media didn't create trump's shit show last night.

trump did.

Who is to blame?
What is disturbing about a Real businessman who has solved real world problems winning the Oval Office so he can fix problems that have been neglected for decades?

What Real businessman are you referring to? It sure as hell ain't trump and all his bankruptcies, grifted money, tax evasion and stealing Fred's largesse.

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

:abgg2q.jpg:
HE Got Biden to disavow the policies of the left and he made Biden look weak. Biden couldn't call the mayor and governor in Oregon, because he held no office, wtf??????
Biden looked feckless and weak... SO your a private citizen, that should not have stopped you unless you thought it was going to help you... Biden was approving of the violence becasue it was helping him, or so he thought..
Trump people disagree with you. They think more violence and unrest the better it is for trump.
“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” She told the interviewers she had seen a quote from a Wisconsin restaurant owner to the effect that protesters were actually helping to get Mr. Trump re-elected.

This is probably one reason the white supremacist, proud boys and militia group are doing counter protests. Make no mistake, I do not approve of the BLM movement as it is a lie, as black lives only matter if a cop shoots a black, whether the black was a criminal or not. At the same time they are completely silent on black on black murder that has taken far more black live. I simply do not approve or support the radicals on either side.
No that is simply not true. And you know that line is bullshit. Its the left doing the violence and the left is not condemning it.
That is a governor and mayor thing, not a president thing unless you would like to live under Federal Government troop rule. Anybody that want Federal troops on the streets is a fool. Kelly Ann quote is accurate. You can fact check it yourself if you want. Trump encourages it. I saw a Proud Boys log with the Stand Back and Stand By new motto. The whole country saw trump tonight. Most, including many republican (not necessarily trumpers) were ashamed and revolted.
<iframe width="727" height="409" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WRong because you're full of shit. First he's the LEADER of the DEMOCRAT PARTY. So he should call them and tell them to stop the violence....100 days of violence in Portland, by left wing (aka democrats) activists......The mayor did nothing, the governor did nothing...he should have told them to cut it out and stop the violence cold....unless you like the violence, do you like violence?

So I am proud my President got Biden to say......meh, violence perpetrated by members of my party is just fine.....

Oh please stop. Biden denounced the violence. What else do you want him to do?
Trump has not said anything solve the issues. Except fighting and insulting the mayors and governors instead of working with them.

If Trump don’t have anything positive to contribute.... he should just STFU. Trump is bad for this country.

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

HE Got Biden to disavow the policies of the left and he made Biden look weak. Biden couldn't call the mayor and governor in Oregon, because he held no office, wtf??????
Biden looked feckless and weak... SO your a private citizen, that should not have stopped you unless you thought it was going to help you... Biden was approving of the violence becasue it was helping him, or so he thought..
Trump people disagree with you. They think more violence and unrest the better it is for trump.
“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” She told the interviewers she had seen a quote from a Wisconsin restaurant owner to the effect that protesters were actually helping to get Mr. Trump re-elected.

This is probably one reason the white supremacist, proud boys and militia group are doing counter protests. Make no mistake, I do not approve of the BLM movement as it is a lie, as black lives only matter if a cop shoots a black, whether the black was a criminal or not. At the same time they are completely silent on black on black murder that has taken far more black live. I simply do not approve or support the radicals on either side.
No that is simply not true. And you know that line is bullshit. Its the left doing the violence and the left is not condemning it.
That is a governor and mayor thing, not a president thing unless you would like to live under Federal Government troop rule. Anybody that want Federal troops on the streets is a fool. Kelly Ann quote is accurate. You can fact check it yourself if you want. Trump encourages it. I saw a Proud Boys log with the Stand Back and Stand By new motto. The whole country saw trump tonight. Most, including many republican (not necessarily trumpers) were ashamed and revolted.
<iframe width="727" height="409" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WRong because you're full of shit. First he's the LEADER of the DEMOCRAT PARTY. So he should call them and tell them to stop the violence....100 days of violence in Portland, by left wing (aka democrats) activists......The mayor did nothing, the governor did nothing...he should have told them to cut it out and stop the violence cold....unless you like the violence, do you like violence?

So I am proud my President got Biden to say......meh, violence perpetrated by members of my party is just fine.....

Trump has not said anything solve the issues. Except fighting and insulting the mayors and governors instead of working with them.

If Trump don’t have anything positive to contribute.... he should just STFU. Trump is bad for this country.

That is bullshit, how is he fighting the mayor of portland or the governor of oregon?
And Biden can stop it with a phone call.....

Who is to blame?
What is disturbing about a Real businessman who has solved real world problems winning the Oval Office so he can fix problems that have been neglected for decades?
What businessman are you talking about? As simple as stimulus package he is not even involved in the negotiations except Munchie. So Munchie negotiate with Pelosi, then munchie go back to Trump then go back to Pelosi. Plus all those bankruptcies. That is so funny.
After almost 4 years........ Trump turned this country upside down. It will be a miracle if the economy can recover 2021.

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

I heard Joe wiped the floor with the blob.

Heard?

I'm sure there will be some soundbites to back you up.

especially on MSNBC and CNN.

I watched it.

Biden wiped the floor with the blob. I'm sure in the minds of a lot of Republicans, it made them long for the days of Obama and Romney.... Trump sounded like a message board poster.

So you watched it...

Did the blob really say, "Stand down but stand by" to the Proud boys?

No that's not what he said.

trump said stand bacon and stand by.

Not stand down.

I watched it.

Who is to blame?

What decency are you talking about? Did you ever hear or listened to Trump insults and threats? Do you blamed the media for calling them fake news just because he doesn’t like it? Do you ever watched his rallies how he attack and attack and attack his own people the democrats? So PLEASE tells us ........ what decency are you talking about?

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

Heard?

I watched it.

Biden wiped the floor with the blob. I'm sure in the minds of a lot of Republicans, it made them long for the days of Obama and Romney.... Trump sounded like a message board poster.

So you watched it...

Did the blob really say, "Stand down but stand by" to the Proud boys?

No that's not what he said.

trump said stand bacon and stand by.

Not stand down.

Trump tells Proud Boys: 'Stand back and stand by'

Heard?

I watched it.

That's the problem one will win who would be worse for America's economy and criminal justice?

That is bullshit, how is he fighting the mayor of portland or the governor of oregon?
And Biden can stop it with a phone call.....

You are not properly informed son.
1. Biden condemned the violence in last 3 months. Link below.
2. Trump insults fighting with mayors and governors. Link below.

AAAAND why should Biden make a phone call when he doesn’t have the authority to tell the mayors and governors what need to be done? That’s the presidents job.

AAAAND. I don’t fucking bullshit with ANY of my post.

Donald Trump insults Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler over ongoing Black Lives Matter protests after man fatally shot - ABC News

Again, the guy you worship is telling violent white supremacists to "stand by".

Proud Boys aren't white supremacists.

And please link all the incidents you have of the Proud Boys actually being guilty of committing any violence..

I can only think of one fight they were ever involved in, and it was self defense if I recall correctly?

Contrast that in comparison to the near daily acts of criminal rioting, and domestic terrorism being perpetuated by Antifa/BLM, and maybe you will begin to understand why a lot of folks are starting to call bullshit on the whole white supremacists Boogeymans narrative of the left.

I read the first lie and really wanted to finish reading your post but the very next sentence is a question insinuating that the proud boys aren't violent. If that is your point, you failed big time.

The news of two of them being convicted of violence was posted by me on this message board in 2019 when the news came out.

I stopped reading after the second sentence.

Heard?

I watched it.

That's the problem one will win who would be worse for America's economy and criminal justice?

Well as we all witnessed the economy is deep dodos, criminal justice with AG Barr acting like a personal lawyer of Trump. You missed 2 ....... corruptions and never ending LIE of President Trump.

From the debate last night. Trump mentioned that Oregon sheriff Mike Reese endorsed him. THAT’S A LIE.

Oregon Sheriff Hits Trump With Brutal Fact-Check Over False Debate Claim

In tonight’s presidential debate the President said the “Portland Sheriff” supports him. As the Multnomah County Sheriff I have never supported Donald Trump and will never support him.

Nobody changed their mind.

Americans were not impressed with the president’s performance. Whether that will actually lead people to change their votes remains to be seen, though it seems unlikely. ...​
Most respondents started out firmly in either Biden or Trump’s camp, and the debate didn’t change that: In fact, very few people changed their minds at all about how likely they were to vote for each candidate. ...​
Going into the debate, each candidate’s supporters were already overwhelmingly likely to say they were going to vote, and last night’s debate didn’t change that.​

But viewers thought Biden won.

Debate watchers were pretty decisive in their verdict of last night’s performances: Only about one-third said Trump’s performance was “somewhat good” or “very good,” and 50 percent said it was “very poor.” Biden’s performance was more positively received, with around 60 percent saying they thought he performed well. Respondents gave more mixed grades on how they thought the candidates outlined their policies, but Biden received better marks here, too: Almost 60 percent said they thought his policies were “somewhat good” or “very good,” compared to about 40 percent who said the same for Trump.​

Americans were not impressed with the president’s performance. Whether that will actually lead people to change their votes remains to be seen, though it seems unlikely. ...​
Most respondents started out firmly in either Biden or Trump’s camp, and the debate didn’t change that: In fact, very few people changed their minds at all about how likely they were to vote for each candidate. ...​
Going into the debate, each candidate’s supporters were already overwhelmingly likely to say they were going to vote, and last night’s debate didn’t change that.​

Debate watchers were pretty decisive in their verdict of last night’s performances: Only about one-third said Trump’s performance was “somewhat good” or “very good,” and 50 percent said it was “very poor.” Biden’s performance was more positively received, with around 60 percent saying they thought he performed well. Respondents gave more mixed grades on how they thought the candidates outlined their policies, but Biden received better marks here, too: Almost 60 percent said they thought his policies were “somewhat good” or “very good,” compared to about 40 percent who said the same for Trump.​

Yeah, no one can look at that mess and say their guy "won". Well, unless they're absolute sheep.

But the least Trump could have done was PRETEND to be a normal adult, much less a President. I'd love to know how he thought that going completely off the rails like this was a good idea.

Agreeed.

IF you're behind, you have to score points. The blob didn't do that. I think he lost some soft support. I don't think the support migrates to Biden necessarily but I think there are some who are going to sit out the election who may have been on the fence about supporting Trump last night.

Only about 6-7% of the country is undecided. And 90% of the country made up their mind about Trump years ago. So unless something really dramatic happens during the debate, they aren’t going to change anything.

Forum List

Back