Who won the debate? (Poll)

Who won the debate?

• The old fat moron who disagrees with my preferred candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pilate

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2016
Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

I heard Joe wiped the floor with the blob.
jOE REMEMBER TO THANK THE MODERATOR FOR THE DEBATE---------STARTED OFF OK AND THEN LIED HIS AZZ OFF THE ENTIRE TIME----tRUMP CALLED HIM OUT AND DESPITE THE MODERATES ATTEMPTS TO KEEP tRUMP FROM GOING after Biden for lying-------trump got his point across.

Heard?

I'm sure there will be some soundbites to back you up.

especially on MSNBC and CNN.

I watched it.

and my decision to not vote for either was not shaken in the least.

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

Trump put some things on the table for all to see that will have lots of people asking questions.. Trump corned Biden on influence peddling by Hunter and Biden did not have an answer...

Heard?

I watched it.

Biden wiped the floor with the blob. I'm sure in the minds of a lot of Republicans, it made them long for the days of Obama and Romney.... Trump sounded like a message board poster.

So you watched it...

Did the blob really say, "Stand down but stand by" to the Proud boys?

President Trump won. The American people continue to lose. We continue to lose because the radical left and neutered republicans will lie, cheat, steal and genocide us to prevent Donald Trump's reelection and to preserve the status of Roe v. Wade, and also to force the New Green Deal on our civilization in order to remake the state of human existence.

Heard?

I watched it.

Biden wiped the floor with the blob. I'm sure in the minds of a lot of Republicans, it made them long for the days of Obama and Romney.... Trump sounded like a message board poster.

So you watched it...

Biden wiped the floor with the blob.

Not really.

Neither showed much as far as being presidential.
Trump did a lot of interrupting, Biden did his fair share.

If you're going to opine on something, it's a good idea to know the subject.

That's what I heard.

I'm sure by now you can find a soundbite on it.

Trump put some things on the table for all to see that will have lots of people asking questions.. Trump corned Biden on influence peddling by Hunter and Biden did not have an answer...

200,000 deaths from the Trump virus
Massive unemployment and racial strife across the countryside....

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden.

Heard?

I watched it.

So you watched it...

Not really.

That's what I heard.

Biden stood his ground. Not bad for someone who supposedly couldn't find the stage. He wiped the floor with your blob.

Wow...telling a white supremacist group to "stand by". If that doesn't give you pause in constantly defending Trump...tell us; what will?

Heard?

I watched it.

So you watched it...

Not really.

That's what I heard.

Biden stood his ground. Not bad for someone who supposedly couldn't find the stage. He wiped the floor with your blob.

Wow...telling a white supremacist group to "stand by". If that doesn't give you pause in constantly defending Trump...tell us; what will?
If that doesn't give you pause in constantly defending Trump...tell us; what will?

When are you, and the other idiots claiming that, going to grow up?

"Biden stood his ground."

HTF would you know?

You didn't watch it.

Heard?

I watched it.

So you watched it...

Why not------------the Proud boys aren't the problem---the terrorsits BLM And antifa are. How come you have so much trouble understanding the diffenece.

Forum List

Back