Low scoring with many turnovers
Look for Rams Defense to torture Joe Burrow

Cooper Cupp MVP

Rams 17
Bengals 14

Low scoring with many turnovers
Look for Rams Defense to torture Joe Burrow

Cooper Cupp MVP
I don't see it as a low scoring game myself, think that the Rams get a huge lead and lets Cincy back into the game late. I like the over 48.5 but have not bet it, or picked a winner yet, cause I think the Bengals will cover the spread.

I'll bet anyone on the board 100 Federal Reserve Notes to their favorite cause that I can accurately determine the score before the game starts.

Any takers?

That's a popular bet, but I don't see it happening. I think the party is over for the Bengals. They had an amazing run, but they need an offensive line.

To the contrary. As good as LA is in many ways, I see the Bengals and Burrow as just building steam and momentum. They have just been trending up up up as the season has progressed and could very well have their best game of the entire season this Sunday.

No. That is an old gag you stole from Taxi.

The score before the game starts is 0 - 0.

Is there where I got it from? I didn't remember where I heard it, but that could be it. I used to watch that show.

To this day, I still watch Jim Ignatowski videos on Youtube whenever I feel like some good humor. He was a riot.

Is there where I got it from? I didn't remember where I heard it, but that could be it. I used to watch that show.

To this day, I still watch Jim Ignatowski videos on Youtube whenever I feel like some good humor. He was a riot.

Yeah, Taxi. Danny Devito was driving cab on a bet with Reger who could earn the most in 24 hours and Devito picked up a little blond haired kid from another city who had just been dropped off to go to school in the state with $500 his dad gave him for supplies. So the kid started making bets with Devito and that was one of them.

The kid cleaned Louie (DeVito) out. :21:

To the contrary. As good as LA is in many ways, I see the Bengals and Burrow as just building steam and momentum. They have just been trending up up up as the season has progressed and could very well have their best game of the entire season this Sunday.
True, and they'll need LA to have one of their worst games to win this. I've always said momentum can outplay talent, and the Bengals are the team with momentum. Burrow's last playoff loss was in 2014, the high school state championship game.

Forum List

Back