Who will you be voting for in the 2024 GOP Primary? (Poll)

Who will you vote for in the 2024 GOP primary? (Vote for 2)

• Donald Trump

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Donald Trump Jr

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Mike Pompeo

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Dan Crenshaw

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Tom Cotton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Josh Hawley

• Ron Desantis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jim Jordan

• Marco Rubio

• Other

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Looking forward to 2024 when many of these should be on-stage.....and all the dems have is Kamala Harris.
Mike Pence, Trump's VP, competent, paid his dues
Mike Pompeo, 1st in his class at West Point, Secretary of State
Ted Cruz, Senator, runner-up to Trump in 2016, super smart
Nikki Haley, ex-governor, should get women vote
Dan Crenshaw, ex-Navy Seal, Lt. Commander.
Tom Cotton, ex-Army Captain, combat vet.
Josh Hawley, Senator, very smart high-end lawyer from Yale.
Ron Desantis, FL governor, doing a great job
Jim Jordan, OH congressman, fearless, tough as nails
Marco Rubio, Very Smart and likable
Other? (Never-Trumpers need not apply, fucking losers)

Assuming DEMs haven't totally rigged the system by 2024, I think the only way the GOP wins is with a Black male or female. Vernon Jones or Candace Owens would be good candidates.

You forgot QAnon Shaman

He's at something like 30% in Republican polls right now.
Agree he'd kick Kamala's ass. But this is a serious poll.
I'm curious if "raised by wolves" Trump is still competitive, or if voters have moved on.

I could beat Kamalas ass.

but in 2024?

I'd go Nikki

Assuming DEMs haven't totally rigged the system by 2024, I think the only way the GOP wins is with a Black male or female. Vernon Jones or Candace Owens would be good candidates.
Disagree. All the GOP candidate would need to do is keep Trump's base and bring women back.

Looking forward to 2024 when many of these should be on-stage.....and all the dems have is Kamala Harris.
Mike Pence, Trump's VP, competent, paid his dues - Stealth swamper who was the source of a shitload of bad advice to Trump.
Mike Pompeo, 1st in his class at West Point, Secretary of State - meh....Better Sec of State.
Ted Cruz, Senator, runner-up to Trump in 2016, super smart -And creepy looking...If you're a republican, telegenics matter, no matter how shallow and unfair that may be.
Nikki Haley, ex-governor, should get women vote - Neocon Bushbot stooge, who shouldn't make it as far as Iowa.
Dan Crenshaw, ex-Navy Seal, Lt. Commander. -meh
Tom Cotton, ex-Army Captain, combat vet. -Another sufferer of the "creepy factor" ...meh.
Josh Hawley, Senator, very smart high-end lawyer from Yale. - Too soon.
Ron Desantis, FL governor, doing a great job. -Does he want it?
Jim Jordan, OH congressman, fearless, tough as nails -Ibid.
Marco Rubio, Very Smart and likable. -Too sweaty and not as likable as you think...Also has neocon warmonger streak running through him.
Other? (Never-Trumpers need not apply, fucking losers) -Really too early to say.

You forgot QAnon Shaman

He's at something like 30% in Republican polls right now.
I'm curious if "raised by wolves" Trump is still competitive, or if voters have moved on.

I could beat Kamalas ass.

but in 2024?

I'd go Nikki
ewwwwwwwwwww....Bushbot stank!!!!

As of right now, the only GOP member i would vote for is Kristi Noem.
And its not just because im down to fuck

Actually the "dems [sic]" will have Joe Biden, or have you forgotten that already?

A long list of unlikelies here with the exceptions of Rubio and... well, Rubio. Haley, maybe, but at this point she's a long shot, been out of view for a while and stained by having worked for Rump, even if she got out early. That also applies to Pence, Pompeo, Cruz (in spades), Hawley and Jordan, spineless sycophants all. Would also apply to Graham if he went for it for the same reasons as Cruz.

Cruz can't even find a friend in his own state, let alone the country.

Hawley, Cruz and Jordan, along with 144 others, have the inescapable baggage of having voted with the Insurrectionistas, so they're all toast.

Kasich might be back. Liz Cheney? Maybe not yet but this is four years away, by which time she might be Speaker or Senator. Rand Paul could go for it.

Rump is out of the question, even if he's not legally barred by either the impeachment trial or the 14th Amendment, he's permanently tainted by traitorism. So is his son, who participated in the same incitement that Orange got impeached for, and that's all on video, plus he's got even less experience or original thought than the first Rump.

Really the bigger question is, how dilapidated with the Republican Party itself be after its civil war, and how much of a case can it make for anyone out of all the debris.

But who would I like to watch? Tooberville. It would be frickin' hilarious.

Actually the "dems [sic]" will have Joe Biden, or have you forgotten that already?
No they won't....He'll either be dead or thrown overboard before '22.

No they won't....He'll either be dead or thrown overboard before '22.

Linkie?

Disagree. All the GOP candidate would need to do is keep Trump's base and bring women back.
Possibly, but consider that the Democratic Party will have all major media, TV and internet chanting in unison "Just like Trump". Dems will probably run Harris in 2024 so I think I'd go with Candace Owens.

A long list of unlikelies here with the exceptions of Rubio and... well, Rubio. Haley, maybe, but at this point she's a long shot, been out of view for a while and stained by having worked for Rump, even if she got out early. That also applies to Pence, Pompeo, Cruz (in spades), Hawley and Jordan, spineless sycophants all. Would also apply to Graham if he went for it for the same reasons as Cruz.

Cruz can't even find a friend in his own state, let alone the country.

Hawley, Cruz and Jordan, along with 144 others, have the inescapable baggage of having voted with the Insurrectionistas, so they're all toast.

Kasich might be back. Liz Cheney? Maybe not yet but this is four years away, by which time she might be Speaker or Senator. Rand Paul could go for it.

Rump is out of the question, even if he's not legally barred by either the impeachment trial or the 14th Amendment, he's permanently tainted by traitorism. So is his son, who participated in the same incitement that Orange got impeached for, and that's all on video, plus he's got even less experience or original thought than the first Rump.

Really the bigger question is, how dilapidated with the Republican Party itself be after its civil war, and how much of a case can it make for anyone out of all the debris.

But who would I like to watch? Tooberville. It would be frickin' hilarious.
You are obviously a democrat who has no clue who the GOP will put up in 2024.
You were probably a Hillary fan who thought she had a 95% probability of winning in 2016, huh?

If you don't know that Biden will be way too old in 2024, let me be the 1st to inform you.
Jill will not let him run again even if he wants to.

Never-Trumpers will never get any votes.
Your trying to paint Republicans as unacceptable "insurrectionists" is laughable.
It shows that they have guts to take on the commies and their propaganda, it will gain them votes, not lose votes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back