who will win ? why ?

qmuddy2

Aug 4, 2015
can trump pull an upset ? if yes , how ? hillary wants to be in the cabinet ? based on what she just said about being the perfect person to deal with a crisis

I think I know, but I ain't sharing

1603916899488.png

Trump is in Bullhead city today...This morning I went to my new favorite cafe for breakfast....its usually humming with ranchers and town folks that I've quickly come to know and like....This morning it was empty...I asked where was everyone and the waitress said they all caravanned over to see Trump....That's over 300 miles away!!!! I said I thought they didn't have tickets to get in...she said they decided to go anyway and stand outside....Joe can only dream....Obama could only dream....Harris is a whore and Clinton could only dream.....

I lost me many millions of americansdont really care who wins but I do want a razor close election. There is not a good choice really. That's the biggest issue.

The guy who will spend a trillion dollars a year more than the government has will win.

I am 100 percent certain. You can book it.

Sadly, Mr. Biden will win.

Why?

Because enough kind-hearted (but misguided) Euro Americans feel that they have to prove to themselves & the world that they are not [the R-word].

If President Trump were to win, these kind-hearted people feel, it would hurt the feelings of certain folks in this country. These kind-hearted people want to prove to those certain folks that they do really matter.

Whatever God wills is my attitude. I've never felt elated that my choice won nor miserable that my choice lost.
I agree with your sentiment. However, can you honestly say that you weren't slightly elated in the early morning hours of November 09, 2016? I know I was.

Forum List

Back