Who will the voters blame in 2024?

If you put someone on the ignore list simply for rightly pointing out how utterly dumb your post is...you do two things...let the world know you can't defend your claim...and let the world know you're an internet coward. Welcome to THAT, Frigid!
Wrong... I put people on ignore when they start going completely stupid and antagonistic. No profit in that, and it crushes decent debate, but they know that, and that's why they do it, other than them throwing tantrums if they begin losing a debate. The quickest way for me to put a poster on ignore, is when they start disrespecting God, and acting stupid.

Wrong... I put people on ignore when they start going completely stupid and antagonistic. No profit in that, and it crushes decent debate, but they know that, and that's why they do it, other than them throwing tantrums if they begin losing a debate. The quickest way for me to put a poster on ignore, is when they start disrespecting God, and acting stupid.
Is it me, Beagle...or do you get the feeling that some people throw fake tantrums or feign fake outrage not because they're really feeling that way but because they've painted themselves into a corner with what they've posted and don't want to admit that they are flailing badly?

Is it me, Beagle...or do you get the feeling that some people throw fake tantrums or feign fake outrage not because they're really feeling that way but because they've painted themselves into a corner with what they've posted and don't want to admit that they are flailing badly?
That's exactly what they do, and it's something to watch when they just melt down.

Forum List

Back