Who will the voters blame in 2024?

LOL...what is with you on the left with your belief that the real problem with the Biden Administration dumpster fire...is "messaging"? Trust me, Berg...the American people are getting the message loud and clear that liberals don't really give a shit about them.
"You can't afford high gas prices? Buy an electric car!"

2024 is a long time away. The midterms are anybodies guess. Probably slight pick ups in the House by the republicans, and a good chance the Dems pick up two more Senate seats.

After two years of Republican control of the House, voters will remember pretty quick why they voted them out last time.

What nobody seems to want to talk about are the losses Republicans will have in the states because of Supreme Court decisions.

One thing I’m confident about. It isn’t going to go like the righties think, and Donald Trump will never be president again.

You have a bigger dream than MLK. Do you really think our gasoline will be under $3.00 a gallon by November? Do you really think inflation will go back down between 2% and3%? Do you really think Dementia will fix the border problem, especially after the SC allowed him to remove the Stay In Mexico policy? Do you really believe our grocery bills will stay the same or go down?

For most Americans, F abortion. Who cares about that when people are going broke and the elderly Americans who planned on retiring now have to work longer until the market gets back up? In spite of global warming now, November is only four months away.

The GOP will have their chance. Will they take the side of the laborer over management? The first is alot more important.

If you NEED seats to control the House and you NEED seats to control the Senate...THEN IT'S OBVIOUS YOU DON'T CONTROL EITHER!!! DUH? That's not a "personal attack" when I point out you're not very bright...it's something your posts make quite obvious!

Oh my word.

Welcome to the ignore list.

This from the side that's flooding the nation with illegals? Use your head for something other than a place to put a hat, Initforme!

So why is "labor", aka the AFL-CIO, silent on open borders and millions of new cheap laborers?
I can see the Chamber of Commerce applauding the cheap labor, but the democrats think open borders helps "labor"?! Must be a low-IQ thing?

So why is "labor", aka the AFL-CIO, silent on open borders and millions of new cheap laborers?
I can see the Chamber of Commerce applauding the cheap labor, but the democrats think open borders helps "labor"?! Must be a low-IQ thing?
The idea that Labor Union leaders care about workers became laughable twenty years ago, Kyzr. They don't. They care about themselves...money and power.

Oh my word.

Welcome to the ignore list.
If you put someone on the ignore list simply for rightly pointing out how utterly dumb your post is...you do two things...let the world know you can't defend your claim...and let the world know you're an internet coward. Welcome to THAT, Frigid!

What if anything gets done will depend on the bills that are written if they are bills that have some compromise in them where both sides accept they won't get everything they want and might even have to accept some things they don't agree with something might get done. Now we all know this is unlikely and what we will most likely get are the standard partisan bills that have no chance of passing which both sides will get the blame for as they both play a part in it.

If you put someone on the ignore list simply for rightly pointing out how utterly dumb your post is...you do two things...let the world know you can't defend your claim...and let the world know you're an internet coward. Welcome to THAT, Frigid!

He put me on ignore after losing an argument about a year ago so I put him on ignore right back. Not to worry, you're not missing anything.

Of course it doesn't help labor. Their goal is to make whites a minority ASAP. Once they accomplish that, they believe they'll have the power to turn us into a single party government forever.

He put me on ignore after losing an argument about a year ago so I put him on ignore right back. Not to worry, you're not missing anything.
If you don't want debate...then there are sites that cater to just far left or far right strings. You can go there and only hear things that you're comfortable hearing. Everyone will validate your beliefs. Everyone will tell you how smart you are.
Maybe it's just me but where is the fun in that? I like a spirited debate. I like opinionated people. I say that with one caveat however and that is...if you have an opinion...back it up if that opinion is challenged. If you can't...then why in the heck do you want to hang out on a site like this? You're going to be exposed. You're going to be heckled and deservedly so. If you post nonsense like Winger just so you get a lot of responses? How pathetic is your life? Just saying...

The idea that Labor Union leaders care about workers became laughable twenty years ago, Kyzr. They don't. They care about themselves...money and power.
Ok, but who gave them the ability to work outside of their American labor member's borders, and therefore begin to entertain foreign cheap labor in a straight up competition with their supposed to be represented by them American workforce ?? Shouldn't the labor union employees that are supposed to be represented, be livid about their supposed representatives undermining them with the help of corrupt politician's ???

If you don't want debate...then there are sites that cater to just far left or far right strings. You can go there and only hear things that you're comfortable hearing. Everyone will validate your beliefs. Everyone will tell you how smart you are.
Maybe it's just me but where is the fun in that? I like a spirited debate. I like opinionated people. I say that with one caveat however and that is...if you have an opinion...back it up if that opinion is challenged. If you can't...then why in the heck do you want to hang out on a site like this? You're going to be exposed. You're going to be heckled and deservedly so. If you post nonsense like Winger just so you get a lot of responses? How pathetic is your life? Just saying...

I couldn't agree more. I enjoy talking to others of my political persuasion, but the real fun is debating. You seldom debate with somebody that sees things nearly the exact same way as you do. I only put people on ignore if they become personally insulting all the time or repeat the same shit over and over and over again. Or of course if they claim I'm on their iggy list. Then it makes no sense for me to read their posts.

Leftists are different I guess. They never were good losers.

Forum List

Back