Who will succeed the Great Patriot, President Donald J. Trump, when he leaves office in 2024?

Since that Orange Anal Discharge was put in power by Russia, he has proven time and again he does not love this country and has continued to support Putin and other dictators.

Fuck Wad 45 knows he cannot win in November with Lying, Cheating and Stealing. He wants jig the Vote By Mail, even though that is how he votes. He only cares for himself.

Ben Carson all the way. He has an IQ, real world success, and he doesn't need fame or power. He would be a capable non-corrupt steward. Please no Pence, not sure I trust him.
Mike Pence would be another spineless Neocon George HW Bush

Carson would be excellent. But what evidence do you have against Pence?
I have a feeling he's just another milquetoast RINO Neocon and we don't need another George HW Bush or George W Bush.
Or Paul Ryan, his great buddy.

A Patriot does not put himself/herself ahead of the people they serve.

With Over Five Million (5,000,000) cases of COVID-19 in the United States, which over One Hundred Sixty Thousand (160,000) DEAD from COVID-19, forcing Millions of Americans to stand in line to vote is NOT the act of a Patriot.

Vote By Mail is best logical choice. It protects the lives of American Voters and contrary to the total lies being put out there by Lying, Stealing, Shit Sucking, 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward, Vote By Mail is the safest way to insure full voter participation in the November Election.

That fucking Orange Anal Discharge Votes By Mail himself. A Patriot puts the Health and Welfare of the American People before himself. But instead demonstrating true leadership, that selfish, self-serving Piece of Shit refuses to do exactly that.

America is Democracy, where the Right To Vote is protected by The Constitution of the United States of America. Denying that Constitutionally Protected Right to Millions of Americans IS NOT THE ACT OF A PATRIOT. It is act of Selfish Man Child.

Forcing Voters to stand in line, without proper Social Distancing puts lives of American Voters at risk.

Our Constitutional Democracy is in danger.

Fuck WAD 45 IS NOT A PATRIOT.

FUCK WAD 45 IS A FUCKING SHIT STAIN COWARD!!!

Who will stand against the Chinese Communists abroad?

Who will stand against the domestic communists within?

Who will keep and maintain our Border?

Who will troll twitter for decades to come?

Who will strike fear in the hearts of arsonists?

Who will stand for our police?

Who will stand against the Deep State medical tyranny?

Who will stand for our sovereignty?

Who will stand against Big Pharma?

Who will stand against Big Tech censorship?

Who will weather and brave the storms of lies, hoaxes and impeachments of radical left?

Who else could persevere over a Deep State coup?

Who will condemn the violence in our streets?

Who succeeds American's greatest Patriot in 2024?
I'll vote for Tucker Carlson or Ann Coulter. Other than that DOUBTFUL any GOP politician will have my vote. Most are spineless scumbags or RINO's.

Who will weather and brave the storms of lies, hoaxes and impeachments of radical left?

I'll vote for Tucker Carlson or Ann Coulter. Other than that DOUBTFUL any GOP politician will have my vote. Most are spineless scumbags or RINO's.
I think that’s total bullshit. Whoever the next republican is running in general election, you and your ilk will flock around him regardless. All that matters to you people is who is the republican facing the democrat. The republican support for the candidate will instantly, knee jerk galvanize around him.

Take Trump for instance, right before he won the republican nomination, his republican support was around 50%. As soon as he got the nomination, his approval rating from republicans shot up to 80%+ support over night. That is how big of pawns you all are.

I think that’s total bullshit. Whoever the next republican is running in general election, you and your ilk will flock around him regardless. All that matters to you people is who is the republican facing the democrat. The republican support for the candidate will instantly, knee jerk galvanize around him.

Take Trump for instance, right before he won the republican nomination, his republican support was around 50%. As soon as he got the nomination, his approval rating from republicans shot up to 80%+ support over night. That is how big of pawns you all are.
Nope not me. I had not planned on voting in 16 UNTIL Trump announced and I saw his platform. I wouldn't have voted for anyone else but him. I didn't vote GOP in 2008 or 2012 and I don't regret it. I am not a hold my nose and vote GOP no matter what person. Fuck that.

No biggie. Just find a Repubtard draft dodger, who lies all the time and kisses Putin's ass daily. Should be easy!

I voted for the Constitution Party ticket of Chuck Baldwin and Darrell Castle in 2008 and the Constitution Party ticket of Virgil Goode and Jim Clymer in 2012. I had no interest whatsoever in voting for RINO Neocons John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012.

I voted for the Constitution Party ticket of Chuck Baldwin and Darrell Castle in 2008 and the Constitution Party ticket of Virgil Goode and Jim Clymer in 2012. I had no interest whatsoever in voting for RINO Neocons John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012.
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you’re an exception, but that doesn’t describe republican voters in general.

Voted the same as you in 2008, voted libertarian in 2012. I was a HUGE Ron Paul fan and after they screwed him over and ignored him etc there was ZERO chance I was voting for McAmnesty or Willard.

Yeah, it is a real laugh riot when thing of the Millions of American Voters who going to have their lives put at risk because that 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Shit Stain wants suppress their vote.

Fucking Cons.

Voted the same as you in 2008, voted libertarian in 2012. I was a HUGE Ron Paul fan and after they screwed him over and ignored him etc there was ZERO chance I was voting for McAmnesty or Willard.

I have voted by mail since 2000. Fuck you.

There is no excuse for allowing V.B.M., except fear of losing the election. In a Free and Fair Election, it is up the voter, NOT the incumbent to decide how they vote.

Fuck 45.

Great patriot...hehehe
You mean great dumb ass.
Ironic, the way they attack those who criticize Trump with the term "TDS", yet they clearly suffer from it more than anyone.
Well I was called a racist for disagreeing with Obama. We have liberals some create multiple anti trump forums daily. Oh and this.
View attachment 373728
Tds at its finest!
No one on this board was more critical of O than me. The cons here all loved me then. I even voted for dumb Don, but now I’m very critical of him for legitimate reasons. The libs now love me and the cons hate me. Though I’m often critical of libs for their stupid and illogical criticism of Don.
In other words everyone agrees you’re a moron.
Yet you liked me when O was potus. What happened?

Nope not me. I had not planned on voting in 16 UNTIL Trump announced and I saw his platform. I wouldn't have voted for anyone else but him. I didn't vote GOP in 2008 or 2012 and I don't regret it. I am not a hold my nose and vote GOP no matter what person. Fuck that.

Do not forget the House & Senate, whether in Nov. or 2024. RED Remove Every Democrat/Commie!

You must be referring someone other than a Russia Loving 5.-deferment Draft Dodging Orange Piece of Shit.
Really? You haven't been able to figure out by now even with all the evidence out there that Trump and Russia had nothing together---and that the libs lies about such have since blown up in their faces. Turns out that it wasn't Trump who had anything at all going on with russia dear----------but Clinton/Obama and their corrupt FBI sure as hell did. The russians and the Clintons/FBI were the ones working together to affect the election by using Russian lies.
More made up shit. All our intel showed Russia worked to get Trump elected. nothing showed Clinton had any connection and you dare just make make up shit. The only “ evidence” is Barr’s made up story of the Mueller report summary which he even admits he made up without actually reading it. That’s it. Keep wasting air time though.
You are an idiot if you believe that.....Trump and russia had nothing going on. Our supposed intel, the fbi, has now had to admit that they lied their butts off but don't you let the facts slow your ignorance down.

Oh and fyi, try looking up the CLINTON FOUNDATION--------Millions from PUtin and friends was funneled through it to the Clintons.

You must be referring someone other than a Russia Loving 5.-deferment Draft Dodging Orange Piece of Shit.
Really? You haven't been able to figure out by now even with all the evidence out there that Trump and Russia had nothing together---and that the libs lies about such have since blown up in their faces. Turns out that it wasn't Trump who had anything at all going on with russia dear----------but Clinton/Obama and their corrupt FBI sure as hell did. The russians and the Clintons/FBI were the ones working together to affect the election by using Russian lies.
More made up shit. All our intel showed Russia worked to get Trump elected. nothing showed Clinton had any connection and you dare just make make up shit. The only “ evidence” is Barr’s made up story of the Mueller report summary which he even admits he made up without actually reading it. That’s it. Keep wasting air time though.
You are an idiot if you believe that.....Trump and russia had nothing going on. Our supposed intel, the fbi, has now had to admit that they lied their butts off but don't you let the facts slow your ignorance down.

Oh and fyi, try looking up the CLINTON FOUNDATION--------Millions from PUtin and friends was funneled through it to the Clintons.
The trump foundation was dismantled for fraud. The Clinton foundation is a model for charity work. So your bogus claims are false. Trump is a crook and traitor. Here are facts, yours are effin lies.

Read it and weep liberals:

---GOP voters eye Trump dynasty---

And?.... Are we supposed to be in awe of cult behavior? I bet you thought Jim Jones was a charismatic leader, too. Go drink some bleach, fuck stain.
Trump is a great president. Having 16 years of presidents named Trump would be a great thing.

Forum List

Back