who will scrub the confederate flag from reruns of matlock ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010

andy griffith... of all people.

matlock.png

Last edited:
They'd have a full-blown stroke if they ever went to a Civil War reenactment.

I live way the hell up here in the snowy North and we have three of them I know of, every Summer.

I see quite a few large Confederate flags being flown off of people's houses too.

Andy Griffith was a liberal Democrat, BTW. And an Obama-supporter. :lmao:

They'd have a full-blown stroke if they ever went to a Civil War reenactment.

I live way the hell up here in the snowy North and we have three of them I know of, every Summer.

I see quite a few large Confederate flags being flown off of people's houses too.

Andy Griffith was a liberal Democrat, BTW. And an Obama-supporter. :lmao:
I know a guy who is heavy into reenactment. He's Japanese who identifies as a southern confederate.

It was on the Georgia state flag where his show was located. They got rid of the old Georgia state flag for the reason the'' Confederate battle flag'' was on it. Looking at the new ,It looks whole a lot like the C.S.A. flag. It just has 13 stars instead of 11. Can't help to think someone played a joke and had some bourbon and smiled.

Dukes of Hazzard? Didn't they have a car they called the "General Lee"? Confederate battle flag on the roof?

One could write a book about how politically incorrect that series was.

Dukes of Hazzard? Didn't they have a car they called the "General Lee"? Confederate battle flag on the roof?

But the thing is ,That show, pretty much shows the environment I grew up in :cool:

times change..

Eddie Murphy also played old white guys. I thought it was pretty good. But today people would get upset at it.

Forum List

Back