Who will run in 2024?

Candace O
Don Trump Jr
Ted Cruz
Ivanka Trump

Who else?

For the love of C'Thulhu, can we not think about that right now? Jesus Christ on a Pogo stick, we haven't even closed out the 2020 election. That we DON'T have to think about this shit for 3 more years is a relief.

On a more serious note, the GOP is going to have to make a decision. Is it going to continue to be the Cult of Trump, or is it going to try to be a serious political party about ideas again?

If DJT runs as an I he will win because everyone who voted or him already knows he's not an R.

The real question is, will he be able to run again.

He's going to face a slew of legal charges when he leaves... as will most of the people around him. We're going to hear a lot about his corruption.

And he'll be 78 in 2024.

If the GOP was smart, they'd change a bunch of the rules to make it a lot more difficult for him to run again. Or any member of his corrupt family.

The problem you have - whether you like it or not - is that US demographics are changing every election cycle. And in a way that is not good for the GoP. The GoP needs to appeal to minorities and women and those in the LGBT community. The LGBT and minority demographics are getting bigger each election cycle, especially the Latinos. Black population is pretty static but Latinos are getting bigger and bigger. And while you and I could rattle of half a dozen Latino Conservative politicians, the bread and butter - ie voters - aren't there. The Conservative base of white men and women is dying out every election cycle.

And no, the country is not beyond saving. Your country has changed its sails many times over the past 250+ years, from getting rid of slavery, through to handling the Great Depression and WWII through the GFC.

If you are correct then there is no hope for Traditional America, which is the only REAL America in my mind. That America has been dealt massive injuries repeatedly since 1861 and is on its last legs.

At the point it truly died I become a man without a country and since this nation WAS the last hope for human society, were fucked and it’s probably time for me to check out, permanently.
Go easy

Candace O
Don Trump Jr
Ted Cruz
Ivanka Trump

Who else?

For the love of C'Thulhu, can we not think about that right now? Jesus Christ on a Pogo stick, we haven't even closed out the 2020 election. That we DON'T have to think about this shit for 3 more years is a relief.

On a more serious note, the GOP is going to have to make a decision. Is it going to continue to be the Cult of Trump, or is it going to try to be a serious political party about ideas again?
I like the ideas of the border wall, kicking out illegals, lower taxes, NO WARS, fair trade, etc.

Dems

Biden
Harris
Mark Kelly

Repubs

Pence
Cruz
Nikki Haley

You're so fucking stupid rightwinger. Biden won't even finish the first term & you already have him penciled in for 2024. If you had any sense of character at all you'd recognize the fear on Biden's face.

You Democrats are so hypocritical. If a Republican of Biden's age had been elected, you guys would be crying 24/7 about their advanced age, fragile health, etc.

If Trump follows through and runs in 2024, I would expect Biden to stick around and beat his ass again.

Otherwise, I would expect Kamala and maybe Mark Kelly as a new face.
He's gonna cheat again? Eh, hopefully the states where AMERICANS control the legislature and governors seat pass some laws restricting mail in voting and enforce voter ID.
Trump will try to sue his way to the Presidency again
Only an idiot would just lay there and let a HUGE fraud be committed in an election. You clowns WHINED for 4 years about BS Russian Collusion you can chill for a month or 2 while we fight for election integrity.

Why do you support illegal immigrants?

Same reason I support abortion rights. I'm a realist.

We have a bunch of jobs Americans don't want to do, they have people willing to do them.

Now, I'd prefer if we just had simple "guest worker" programs, which would be a solution that would work for everyone. Instead, you guys have insisted on making it so hard to just cross the border that people get in here and they don't leave when they are done with seasonal work because getting home is such a hassle.

Speaking as a person who grew up low income ,rural, and American. There is no job that Americans wont do. We just want to be paid a decent wage for our work. Those brought here to work live in cars on the street on the work site it self. Because they get paid less then anyone else. I have worked with them my whole life. From picking in the fields to residential construction. Naive people in upper classes believe these people are getting a good wage but its not true. There brought here to be exploited.

Speaking as a person who grew up low income ,rural, and American. There is no job that Americans wont do. We just want to be paid a decent wage for our work. Those brought here to work live in cars on the street on the work site it self. Because they get paid less then anyone else. I have worked with them my whole life. From picking in the fields to residential construction. Naive people in upper classes believe these people are getting a good wage but its not true. There brought here to be exploited.

I'm going to take a flyer here and say that you don't still live in a rural low income area.

Yes, they are being exploited. That's why we need stronger workplace enforcement.. not like that's going to happen.

You could end the illegal immigration problem in five minutes. Go after the people who hire them. Hit them with huge fines. Scoop up all the nannies in the parks and the Yuppie Spawn they are raising because their parents can't be bothered. Nail that guy who picks up a truckload of day-laborers because that DIY project wasn't as easy as Chip and Joanna made it look.

We won't. Because we like the products of cheap labor, we just don't like the cheap laborers.

I'm going to take a flyer here and say that you don't still live in a rural low income area.

Yes, they are being exploited. That's why we need stronger workplace enforcement.. not like that's going to happen.

You could end the illegal immigration problem in five minutes. Go after the people who hire them. Hit them with huge fines. Scoop up all the nannies in the parks and the Yuppie Spawn they are raising because their parents can't be bothered. Nail that guy who picks up a truckload of day-laborers because that DIY project wasn't as easy as Chip and Joanna made it look.

We won't. Because we like the products of cheap labor, we just don't like the cheap laborers.
I agree 100% .

Why do you support illegal immigrants?

Same reason I support abortion rights. I'm a realist.

We have a bunch of jobs Americans don't want to do, they have people willing to do them.

Now, I'd prefer if we just had simple "guest worker" programs, which would be a solution that would work for everyone. Instead, you guys have insisted on making it so hard to just cross the border that people get in here and they don't leave when they are done with seasonal work because getting home is such a hassle.
Typical Democrat twisted hateful mindset. Blame the American people who obey the law for those that don't.

New Topics

Forum List

Back