Who will run in 2024?

I live in a critical swing state and the last thing we want to talk about is the next election.

I live in a critical swing state and the last thing we want to talk about is the next election.

They have a little blue pill to help with that ...
Ooops ... You said 'election' ... :disbelief:... My bad!

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
You guys realize and this is going to drive the democrats crazy that when Donald Trump was sworn in as president he took an oath to uphold the constitution if it can be shown that Joe Biden and or his fellow collaborators are compromised by a foreign power he does not have to leave office On January 20 th or any date for that matter never mind the Decision of the Supreme Court or the House of Representatives ...Have not any of you not thought out why he is not pushing very hard to overturn the results in the swing states Although that is one route he could go..... So many people underestimate him... I do not....Regardless this whole thing is going to be very entertaining . I have my popcorn ready and I Figure since there is nothing to watch on tv and all the theatres are closed this is going to be the best we will get in entertainment enjoy you are watching history in the making that will be talked about for generations To come...

Amazing how little some know about our form of Government
Really lol... Do you know what the Insurection act is that was used twice in history by two different presidents against foreign and or domestic enemies...If Donald wants to fight and by the way those Voting machines might have been in control by a foreign nation if this is true then Donald is well within his rights even if the courts do not agree with him....Get the popcorn ready...
Trumps term ends a noon on Jan 20 2021
He has no claim to the office after that date.....Period

You guys realize and this is going to drive the democrats crazy that when Donald Trump was sworn in as president he took an oath to uphold the constitution if it can be shown that Joe Biden and or his fellow collaborators are compromised by a foreign power he does not have to leave office On January 20 th or any date for that matter never mind the Decision of the Supreme Court or the House of Representatives ...Have not any of you not thought out why he is not pushing very hard to overturn the results in the swing states Although that is one route he could go..... So many people underestimate him... I do not....Regardless this whole thing is going to be very entertaining . I have my popcorn ready and I Figure since there is nothing to watch on tv and all the theatres are closed this is going to be the best we will get in entertainment enjoy you are watching history in the making that will be talked about for generations To come...

Really lol... Do you know what the Insurection act is that was used twice in history by two different presidents against foreign and or domestic enemies...If Donald wants to fight and by the way those Voting machines might have been in control by a foreign nation if this is true then Donald is well within his rights even if the courts do not agree with him....Get the popcorn ready...
Read this slowly

NOT

A

FUCKING

CHANCE

You were there ?

Just because you wish it so doesnt make it so... You didn’t notice Trump removing members from the DOD and Pentagon recently and placing people there more loyal to him and not the “ deep State” It is definitely ONE of his options he has a number of them and as each are exhausted he can invoke it if he so pleases....

Just because you wish it so doesnt make it so... You didn’t notice Trump removing members from the DOD and Pentagon recently and placing people there more loyal to him and not the “ deep State” It is definitely ONE of his options he has a number of them and as each are exhausted he can invoke it if he so pleases....

Sorry
Not playing your silly games
Not arguing whether we landed on the moon, whether 9-11 was an inside job or whether Obama was born in Kenya

Sorry
Not arguing whether we landed on the moon, whether 9-11 was an inside job or whether Obama was born in Kenya

Birthers? I didn't even know they made those guys anymore.

Sorry
Obama is in the news every day with some comment. I think we all know who is really going to be the President.

As of now, there will be no 2024 election. Anyone who thinks it's not fixed for Democrats is delusional. If there is a 2024 election, spoiler alert, tons of ballets will arrive at 4 am and the Democrats win.

Unless this election is resolved, we will have to struggle for power the old fashioned way.

Sorry
Obama is in the news every day with some comment. I think we all know who is really going to be the President.

I don't think your imagination is 'what we all know'.

As of now, there will be no 2024 election. Anyone who thinks it's not fixed for Democrats is delusional. If there is a 2024 election, spoiler alert, tons of ballets will arrive at 4 am and the Democrats win.

Unless this election is resolved, we will have to struggle for power the old fashioned way.

Oh look! More veiled threats of violence if Trump isn't declared the winner.

Shocker.

If Trump follows through and runs in 2024, I would expect Biden to stick around and beat his ass again.

Otherwise, I would expect Kamala and maybe Mark Kelly as a new face.
He's gonna cheat again? Eh, hopefully the states where AMERICANS control the legislature and governors seat pass some laws restricting mail in voting and enforce voter ID.

Sorry

I don't think your imagination is 'what we all know'.
Common sense guided by experience. Democrats never will admit to the obvious.

If Trump follows through and runs in 2024, I would expect Biden to stick around and beat his ass again.

Otherwise, I would expect Kamala and maybe Mark Kelly as a new face.
He's gonna cheat again? Eh, hopefully the states where AMERICANS control the legislature and governors seat pass some laws restricting mail in voting and enforce voter ID.
Trump will try to sue his way to the Presidency again

Great, I'm looking forward to 'tons of ballets". Umma see Swan Lake and the Nutcracker.

Gotta love the poorly educated....

Forum List

Back