who were the libs on this forum that said the hunter laptop was disinformation?

he was the big guy that got 10 percent, it was his influence that wa for sale, snd he had access to the classified material that was stolen and hide in his office and home

Dummy, that particular deal with Chinese energy company (that had nothing to do with any documents) never materialized. Just because crackhead Hunter tells something to others does not mean Joe knew anything about it, let alone participated in it.

So what do you have as a serious evidence Joe did something wrong?

Last edited:
Dummy, that particular deal with Chinese energy company (that had nothing to do with any documents) never materialized. Just because crackhead Hunter tells something to others does not mean Joe knew anything about it, let alone participated in it.

So what do you have as a serious evidence Joe did something wrong?
money was exchanged. Hunters business partner already said quid pro joe was involved…he was in fact “the big guy”

again you just highlight you’ve ignored the evidence

money was exchanged. Hunters business partner already said quid pro joe was involved…he was in fact “the big guy”

again you just highlight you’ve ignored the evidence

Money was never exchanged on the deal that 10% comment was about, it fell through.

Hunter's partner never claimed otherwise.

I can remember a couplel

vfdvdcdc.jpg
Here is a link to Rightwinger denying it.

They’ll either hide and not fess up/own up to it… or maintain that it’s not his laptop and this is some sort of right wing media conspiracy despite the MSM being predominantly leftist.

Most have yet to own up to being wrong on:
- Russian collusion in 2016
- COVID Fauci claims
- where COVID came from
- Trumps involvement in coordinating J6
- “Kids in cages”

Feel free to add, there’s tons more they’ve been loud about, it ends up being proven wrong, and there’s no significant retraction and accountability for their erroneous initial claims.

They have a pernicious, willful form of blindness when it comes to their party.

It's a cult. Whaddya want? :dunno:

Last edited:
one real question here is…who is paying Hunter’s very expensive lawyers? This is a guy that a few months ago filed to get the child support payments for the kid he had with a. stripper lowered.

This dead beat dad should be taking care of his child…

i didn’t say the deal went through
Moron, you disagreed with me that the deal 10% comment was about fell through.

Now you say I was in fact correct, deal never went through, so obviously Biden didn't commit any corrupt act as part of this deal (aside from there being no evidence he even knew about it).

So WHAT ELSE do you have that you think is serious evidence of Joe's corruption on that laptop?

Moron, you disagreed with me that the deal 10% comment was about fell through.

Now you say I was in fact correct, deal never went through, so obviously Biden didn't commit any corrupt act as part of this deal (aside from there being no evidence he even knew about it).

So WHAT ELSE do you have that you think is serious evidence of Joe's corruption on that laptop?
i said money exchanged hands, no matter if the final deal went through or not.

Forum List

Back