Who watches nascar anyway?

At least you can see the race. With F1 and Le Mans, you just see cars pass your seat once in a while.

I don't watch it. I think it's boring.

But NASCAR has cut it's own throat going all political with this BLM support BS. It's decline is inevitable now.
ya, proly not. most people do not let political get into every facet of thier life. If they spent sundays all thier life watching nascar not many people are going to change that over stupid fucking politics. Continue to do the things you like no matter what the people doing it are saying.

The epoch of racing automobiles is passed. It has no relation to driving conditions and roads. There are far too many overpowered vehicles with too few good drivers.

But NASCAR has cut it's own throat going all political with this BLM support BS. It's decline is inevitable now.
ya, proly not. most people do not let political get into every facet of thier life. If they spent sundays all thier life watching nascar not many people are going to change that over stupid fucking politics. Continue to do the things you like no matter what the people doing it are saying.
What the hell language is "prolly?"

You could have made the same claim about the NFL, but they were on the brink of going broke because people didn't watch and half full stadiums, so yeah, NASCAR will also suffer, whether you think so or not. People watch sports to ESCAPE political crap, not to get another dose of it shoved in their face.

Wise up.

You could have made the same claim about the NFL, but they were on the brink of going broke because people didn't watch and half full stadiums, so yeah, NASCAR will also suffer, whether you think so or not. People watch sports to ESCAPE political crap, not to get another dose of it shoved in their face.

Wise up.
wise up huh? ya the nfl was on the brink! lol. You have way to much politics on the brain, not healthy. The nfl is fine financially, the sport with trouble is baseball and it is not due to politics.

Wise up.
wise up huh? ya the nfl was on the brink! lol. You have way to much politics on the brain, not healthy. The nfl is fine financially, the sport with trouble is baseball and it is not due to politics.
You're ignorant.

The NFL was hemorrhaging money, and why they finally told players to stand. But the damage is done, and it's still effecting the NFL today...

And if the coaches have truly decided to JOIN with players and start this kneeling bull shit all over again, the NFL doesn't have a prayer. Same shit is going to happen to NASCAR.

Evidently these entities don't learn. Once they start with their political crap, people stop watching, period. Don't know what part about that is escaping your pea brain, but whatever. Some people like you are just too ignorant to see what's right in front of their face.

Last edited:

It has been in decline since it's hey day in the 90's
I wouldn't say that, but it's about to start a steep decline since they decided to join in with this BLM matter garbage.

They just seem to be clueless.

It’s a dumb “sport”...not really a sport.

However it pretty much died when Dale Earnhardt died

It’s a dumb “sport”...not really a sport.

However it pretty much died when Dale Earnhardt died
It lost it's appeal to me when the only difference between the cars is the freakin' paint job. Back when they raced actual cars that you could buy, cars that came from the manufacturers, that was racing. Now, the cars and engines are all but virtual carbon copies, how boring. Just like modern country music. It's pop music with a fiddle, and it all sounds the same.

Last edited:

Wise up.
You're ignorant.

The NFL was hemorrhaging money, and why they finally told players to stand. But the damage is done, and it's still effecting the NFL today...

And if the coaches have truly decided to JOIN with players and start this kneeling bull shit all over again, the NFL doesn't have a prayer.

Evidently these entities don't learn. Once they start with their political crap, people stop watching, period. Don't know what part about that is escaping your pea brain, but whatever. Some people like you are just too ignorant to see what's right in front of their face.

Mixing politics and sports is always a risky business. People tune into football games and nascar to escape- subjecting them to league sponsored political bullshit is going to alienate them.

The late boxer Muhammed Ali and the late wrestler Hans Mortier were exceptions. The fans really didn't like these combat sports guys anti-American politics and paid good money for many years to watch them get their comeuppances.

But in team sports, not a good idea.

Ahhh, the reverse racists. Never been more free.

Rednecks Rednecks Rednecks Rednecks

No ban on that.

Cracker Cracker Cracker

No ban on that.

White trash white trash White trash

No ban on that.

Ahhhh, what a time for reverse racists.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Ahhh, the reverse racists. Never been more free.

Rednecks Rednecks Rednecks Rednecks

No ban on that.

Cracker Cracker Cracker

No ban on that.

White trash white trash White trash

No ban on that.

Ahhhh, what a time for reverse racists.
I guess all it takes to get your way and have politicians and idiots pander to you is to get up a huge mob and riot, loot, burn and tear down statues.

New Topics

Forum List

Back