Who Was Ruth Bader-Ginsburg?

Rather than Jewish, Ruth Bader-Ginsburg's religion was of this variety: Militant Secularism.

“The secularists Stewart represents just refuse to acknowledge that their religious beliefs are in fact religious beliefs, and of a far creepier and deadlier kind than Christians’.

….the belief that it is possible to fix the world by applying government pressure? That is not a belief that can be wholly validated by research or experience. In fact, research and experience both indicate that central planning usually makes life even more nasty, brutish, and short.

So what is this unfounded, undocumented, unprovable faith in government power to correct human psyches and behavior if not a religious (metaphysical) belief? It is also an unprovable and metaphysical belief about what a human is — a thing that can be “corrected” by politics and whose “error” is not intrinsic to itself. Again, these are all metaphysical, religious beliefs with no empirical basis or possibility of being fully empirically proven.

The secular, pagan, atheist types are the ones who claim religious assumptions are evil. They do so because they erroneously believe they are free from such assumptions. But in truth, no one is.””
Barr: The People Trying To 'Impose Their Values' Are 'Militant Secularists'

Have you accepted the state as your lord and savior, Democrat?
The hom skoolers really rammed the bible in deep in you, so, do you think that you're heaven material, spewing a constant barrage of hate?

Ivy League grad here.

You should try to apply to college again....they might not turn you down this time.

Rather than Jewish, Ruth Bader-Ginsburg's religion was of this variety: Militant Secularism.

“The secularists Stewart represents just refuse to acknowledge that their religious beliefs are in fact religious beliefs, and of a far creepier and deadlier kind than Christians’.

….the belief that it is possible to fix the world by applying government pressure? That is not a belief that can be wholly validated by research or experience. In fact, research and experience both indicate that central planning usually makes life even more nasty, brutish, and short.

So what is this unfounded, undocumented, unprovable faith in government power to correct human psyches and behavior if not a religious (metaphysical) belief? It is also an unprovable and metaphysical belief about what a human is — a thing that can be “corrected” by politics and whose “error” is not intrinsic to itself. Again, these are all metaphysical, religious beliefs with no empirical basis or possibility of being fully empirically proven.

The secular, pagan, atheist types are the ones who claim religious assumptions are evil. They do so because they erroneously believe they are free from such assumptions. But in truth, no one is.””

The hom skoolers really rammed the bible in deep in you, so, do you think that you're heaven material?
The militant atheism is strong in this one ^

It replaces 'thinking.'

Let's tell it as it is.

If Donald J. Trump were not President, there would never have been all this fuss over the passing of the late Justice.

The liberal politicians & liberal media elevated her to the status of a demi-god.

People are not that stupid. They know the Dems wanted to emphasize how horrible Trump is by eulogizing the late Justice.
Bader did a lot for women's rights, among other things. What exactly is your problem with that? Afraid of women?
Statistically about half of the babies that got aborted were women. Even Margaret Sanger knew that was wrong.
So you're against women's rights. Why am I not surprised?
No. I'm for human rights.
So how are you going to force women to have babies against their will?
You mean how am I going to force women to suffer the consequences of their actions?
Ok, I'll bite. So how?
By getting them to agree with me that it is wrong to end a human life. Especially for selfish reasons.
Ok, so no plan. Got it. But you're against women's rights.
Sure sounds like a plan to me and again I am not against women's rights, I am for human rights, Taz. What part of that did you not understand?
Are you for women's rights? Yes or no?
Yes. Abortion isn't women's rights. You don't have a right to take another's life, Taz. Why is that so confusing to you?
Women's right to choose for their own body. You don't agree.

So you failed junior high school biology????

The unborn is not her body.

Don't worry....I'll educate you.

The unborn human receiving sustenance from its mother, is, nonetheless, a separate and distinct human being.

There are a number of clear biological facts, and all sorts of legal precedents, that easily refute the claim that the embryo or fetus is simply part of the mother's body.

1. An individual's body parts all share the same genetic code. If the unborn child were actually a part of the mother's body, the unborn's cells would have the same genetic code as the cells of the mother. This is not the case. Every cell of the unborn's body is genetically distinct from every cell in the mother's body.
  2. In many cases, the blood type of the unborn child is different than the blood type of the mother. Since one body cannot function with two different blood types, this is clearly not the mother's blood.
  3. In half of all pregnancies, the unborn child is a male, meaning that even the sex of the child is different from the mother.
  4. As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, "A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides."1
  5. It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.
  6. When the embryo implants in the lining of the uterus, it emits chemical substances which weaken the woman's immune system within the uterus so that this tiny "foreign" body is not rejected by the woman's body. Were this tiny embryo simply "part of the woman's body" there would be no need to locally disable the woman's immunities.
  7. It is illegal to execute a pregnant woman on death row because the fetus living inside her is a distinct human being who cannot be executed for the crimes of the mother (International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: Article 6.5).
  8. When Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife, Laci, he was convicted on two counts of murder.
  9. Sir Albert Liley (the "Father of Fetology") made this observation in a 1970 speech entitled, "The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?"
Physiologically, we must accept that the conceptus is, in a very large measure, in charge of the pregnancy.... Biologically, at no stage can we subscribe to the view that the fetus is a mere appendage of the mother.2

1. The late Christopher Hitchens, a prominent public intellectual, atheist, and abortion advocate wrote the following in his book, God is Not Great:
As a materialist, I think it has been demonstrated that an embryo is a separate body and entity, and not merely (as some really did used to argue) a growth on or in the female body. There used to be feminists who would say that it was more like an appendix or even—this was seriously maintained—a tumor. That nonsense seems to have stopped… Embryology confirms morality. The words “unborn child,” even when used in a politicized manner, describe a material reality.3

Hitchens had other reasons for supporting legal abortion, but he recognized the absurdity of claiming that unborn children are simply part of the mother's body.

No matter how you spin it, women don't have four arms and four legs when they're pregnant. Those extra appendages belong to the tiny human being(s) living inside of them. At no point in pregnancy is the developing embryo or fetus simply a part of the mother's body.

Footnotes

1. Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments (Multnomah Publishers, 2000) p. 57.
  2. Sir William Albert Liley,“The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?” cited by Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, 58.
  3. Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything (Hachette Book Group. Kindle Edition, 2009), 378-379.

Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

Let's tell it as it is.

If Donald J. Trump were not President, there would never have been all this fuss over the passing of the late Justice.

The liberal politicians & liberal media elevated her to the status of a demi-god.

People are not that stupid. They know the Dems wanted to emphasize how horrible Trump is by eulogizing the late Justice.
Bader did a lot for women's rights, among other things. What exactly is your problem with that? Afraid of women?
Statistically about half of the babies that got aborted were women. Even Margaret Sanger knew that was wrong.
You mean how am I going to force women to suffer the consequences of their actions?
Ok, I'll bite. So how?
My turn. Why would you abort a baby?
I'm a guy, so I can't, but i believe in a woman's right to choose for herself, it's not my call. Plus, I don't see fetuses the same way as you do, we've talked about this before.
Half of the baby comes from the man, Taz. So why would you abort a baby? Don't be afraid to say it.
People haves all sorts of reasons why they do it. Mainly I would think is because they don't want a(nother) baby. Or it's deformed/has a serious medical problem... Or it looks like you...
You named one reason, Taz. A reason that most wouldn't even know until the baby was born. A reason that is a minuscule exception. Is that the only reason you would abort a baby? Because if it is, you are proving my point that you know it is wrong.
I gave you 2. Because they don't want a baby, or another baby, or it's deformed... I guess some people do it to choose the sex. Or incest or rape. What other reasons are there?
The main reason is selfishness.
That's your opinion because YOUR selfish.

"That's your opinion because YOUR (sic) selfish."

This is what one can expect from a government school grad....abortion, and grammatical errors.

So... like I said... RBG was no advocate of women's rights.

"So... like I said... RBG was no advocate of women's rights."

That's AS I SAID.

English is my second language.
Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the English language.

The hom skoolers really rammed the bible in deep in you, so, do you think that you're heaven material, spewing a constant barrage of hate?

Ivy League grad here.

You should try to apply to college again....they might not turn you down this time.
You’re a religious hom skool nut who wishes she had been allowed to go to a real school. I bet you don’t even have a job,

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
My turn. Why would you abort a baby?
I'm a guy, so I can't, but i believe in a woman's right to choose for herself, it's not my call. Plus, I don't see fetuses the same way as you do, we've talked about this before.
Half of the baby comes from the man, Taz. So why would you abort a baby? Don't be afraid to say it.
People haves all sorts of reasons why they do it. Mainly I would think is because they don't want a(nother) baby. Or it's deformed/has a serious medical problem... Or it looks like you...
You named one reason, Taz. A reason that most wouldn't even know until the baby was born. A reason that is a minuscule exception. Is that the only reason you would abort a baby? Because if it is, you are proving my point that you know it is wrong.
I gave you 2. Because they don't want a baby, or another baby, or it's deformed... I guess some people do it to choose the sex. Or incest or rape. What other reasons are there?
The main reason is selfishness.
That's your opinion because YOUR selfish.

"That's your opinion because YOUR (sic) selfish."

This is what one can expect from a government school grad....abortion, and grammatical errors.
You sound jealous of people who went to school, otherwise you wouldn’t mention it so much.

Ivy League grad here.

You’re a religious hom skool nut who wishes she had been allowed to go to a real school. I bet you don’t even have a job,

My school has the best fight song in the nation!

Ivy League grad here.

That you feel the need to mention it all the time means that you never went there, but think that if you repeat the lie enough, it will stick. Better luck next time, hom skooler.

Ivy League grad here.

That you feel the need to mention it all the time means that you never went there, but think that if you repeat the lie enough, it will stick. Better luck next time, hom skooler.

Wow....you're really jealous.

Well.....you certainly have reason to be.

It appears we are finding out that Ruth Bader-Ginsburg was too attached to America for the Leftists to allow.

"Katie Couric admits she COVERED UP criticism of National Anthem protests by RBG because she thought she was confused

NATIONAL REVIEW – In her newly released memoir, Going There, Katie Couric writes that she edited out comments from Ruth Bader Ginsburg, in which the Supreme Court justice accused those who kneel during the national anthem of showing “contempt for a government that has made it possible for their parents and grandparents to live a decent life.”
Couric, the Daily Mail reports, claims that she believed the 83-year-old justice was “elderly and probably didn’t fully understand the question.” Couric, who fashions herself an intrepid journalist, says she was “protecting” the “Notorious RGB” — a woman who until her last days was offering decisions on the most important legal questions in the nation and celebrated widely by the Left — from political backlash.
So because RBG didn’t give Couric the answer she was looking for and because she knew there would be a backlash against RBG for her comments, she assumed RBG was confused and deleted them."

Ideological purity is required by the Wehrmacht......er, Democrats.

1. When I reviewed how little Obama actually did for his racial brethren, it is not possible to come away with other than the conclusion that, for the Left, the Militant Secularists, it is power and ideology that supplant every other characteristic, and that, in this case, being black is nothing more than vote-accruing ploy.

So, one would be more accurate in saying that Obama is a Liberal, or a Democrat, rather than pointing to any importance being black is to him.

Which brings up a similar question in identifying the past Justice Ginsburg....Jewish....or Liberal/Democrat???

2. The following was of Ginsburg's obituary, as published in the Guardian.

Born in Brooklyn, New York, she was the younger daughter of Jewish parents, Celia (nee Amster) and Nathan Bader, a furrier, and grew up in the Flatbush neighbourhood. She was originally called Joan, but her mother preferred her middle name, Ruth, as there were so many Joans at her high school, James Madison. Ruth was brought up in a Conservative Jewish tradition and learned Hebrew as a child, but abandoned her religion because she was not allowed to join a minyan (a group of men) to mourn her mother’s death when she was 13.

Her husband played an important part in quiet lobbying for Clinton to nominate her for the supreme court. This was by no means a likely choice. Clinton was working with a list of more than 40 candidates, all men. Clinton was anxious to make the supreme court more diverse, so Ginsburg’s Jewish religion, which she had abandoned 46 years earlier, may have counted for more than a lifetime of commitment to women’s equality before the law. Still, once her name was in the ring, Clinton was enthusiastic.”
Ruth Bader Ginsburg obituary

3. WHAT????
Not really Jewish.....but the Democrats simply pretended same to provide the illusion of diversity?????

4. And even more interesting is the Guardian doctoring that obituary when truth became....uncomfortable.
Here is what you will find now, if you tried to research the quote:

"Born in Brooklyn, New York, she was the younger daughter of Jewish parents, Celia (nee Amster) and Nathan Bader, a furrier, and grew up in the Flatbush neighbourhood. She was originally called Joan, but her mother preferred her middle name, Ruth, as there were so many Joans at her high school, James Madison. Ruth was brought up in a Conservative Jewish tradition and learned Hebrew as a child, but moved away from strict religious observance after she was not allowed to join a minyan (a group of men) to mourn her mother’s death when she was 17. Indignant at that exclusion, she nevertheless remained deeply committed to her Jewish identity.

Her husband played an important part in quiet lobbying for Clinton to nominate her for the supreme court. This was by no means a likely choice. Clinton was working with a list of more than 40 candidates, all men. Clinton was anxious to make the supreme court more diverse, and both Ginsburg’s lifetime of commitment to women’s equality before the law and Jewish identity may have been significant factors. Once her name was in the ring, Clinton was enthusiastic."

5. When questioned, the Guardian was pressed to explain the 'alteration' as follows:
"This article was amended on 22 September 2020 to clarify that while Ruth Bader Ginsburg moved away from strict religious observance at 17, her Jewish identity remained important throughout her life. Furthermore, her Jewish identity may have been a factor in President Clinton’s appointment of her to a supreme court that lacked diversity, if not so much as her commitment to women’s equality. "

After all.....one cannot embarrass the Democrats, especially the Clintons.
I don't know much about her but I do remember she had a plaque on the wall of her Supreme Court Chamber that had a quote from the book of Deuteronomy which said, " Justice, justice you shall pursue. " . She was a good-hearted, humble servant of the people. And she laughed at one of my jokes.

I don't know much about her but I do remember she had a plaque on the wall of her Supreme Court Chamber that had a quote from the book of Deuteronomy which said, " Justice, justice you shall pursue. " . She was a good-hearted, humble servant of the people. And she laughed at one of my jokes.

Tell the joke!

If I ever do remember the joke I will put it on here for you.

I've mentioned it before, but my local high school, James Madison High School, in Brooklyn, produced Ruth Bader-Ginsburg, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, and former Republican Senator Norm Coleman.
1627248984121.png

I don't believe any other school in the nation can match that.

The motto over the door of Madison....
1627249025677.png

"Education is the true foundation of civil liberty."

Yet the party of those three pictured above has changed that to:

"Race, Class, and Gender."

Nothing else matters.

Forum List

Back