Who Was Ruth Bader-Ginsburg?

Let's tell it as it is.

If Donald J. Trump were not President, there would never have been all this fuss over the passing of the late Justice.

The liberal politicians & liberal media elevated her to the status of a demi-god.

People are not that stupid. They know the Dems wanted to emphasize how horrible Trump is by eulogizing the late Justice.
Bader did a lot for women's rights, among other things. What exactly is your problem with that? Afraid of women?
Statistically about half of the babies that got aborted were women. Even Margaret Sanger knew that was wrong.
So you're against women's rights. Why am I not surprised?
No. I'm for human rights.
So how are you going to force women to have babies against their will?

Let's tell it as it is.

If Donald J. Trump were not President, there would never have been all this fuss over the passing of the late Justice.

The liberal politicians & liberal media elevated her to the status of a demi-god.

People are not that stupid. They know the Dems wanted to emphasize how horrible Trump is by eulogizing the late Justice.
Bader did a lot for women's rights, among other things. What exactly is your problem with that? Afraid of women?
Statistically about half of the babies that got aborted were women. Even Margaret Sanger knew that was wrong.
You mean how am I going to force women to suffer the consequences of their actions?

Rather than Jewish, Ruth Bader-Ginsburg's religion was of this variety: Militant Secularism.

“The secularists Stewart represents just refuse to acknowledge that their religious beliefs are in fact religious beliefs, and of a far creepier and deadlier kind than Christians’.

….the belief that it is possible to fix the world by applying government pressure? That is not a belief that can be wholly validated by research or experience. In fact, research and experience both indicate that central planning usually makes life even more nasty, brutish, and short.

So what is this unfounded, undocumented, unprovable faith in government power to correct human psyches and behavior if not a religious (metaphysical) belief? It is also an unprovable and metaphysical belief about what a human is — a thing that can be “corrected” by politics and whose “error” is not intrinsic to itself. Again, these are all metaphysical, religious beliefs with no empirical basis or possibility of being fully empirically proven.

The secular, pagan, atheist types are the ones who claim religious assumptions are evil. They do so because they erroneously believe they are free from such assumptions. But in truth, no one is.””
Barr: The People Trying To 'Impose Their Values' Are 'Militant Secularists'

Have you accepted the state as your lord and savior, Democrat?

Let's tell it as it is.

You mean how am I going to force women to suffer the consequences of their actions?
Ok, I'll bite. So how?

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
By getting them to agree with me that it is wrong to end a human life. Especially for selfish reasons.

Rather than Jewish, Ruth Bader-Ginsburg's religion was of this variety: Militant Secularism.

“The secularists Stewart represents just refuse to acknowledge that their religious beliefs are in fact religious beliefs, and of a far creepier and deadlier kind than Christians’.

….the belief that it is possible to fix the world by applying government pressure? That is not a belief that can be wholly validated by research or experience. In fact, research and experience both indicate that central planning usually makes life even more nasty, brutish, and short.

So what is this unfounded, undocumented, unprovable faith in government power to correct human psyches and behavior if not a religious (metaphysical) belief? It is also an unprovable and metaphysical belief about what a human is — a thing that can be “corrected” by politics and whose “error” is not intrinsic to itself. Again, these are all metaphysical, religious beliefs with no empirical basis or possibility of being fully empirically proven.

The secular, pagan, atheist types are the ones who claim religious assumptions are evil. They do so because they erroneously believe they are free from such assumptions. But in truth, no one is.””

The hom skoolers really rammed the bible in deep in you, so, do you think that you're heaven material, spewing a constant barrage of hate?

Last edited:
Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
My turn. Why would you abort a baby?

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
By getting them to agree with me that it is wrong to end a human life. Especially for selfish reasons.
Ok, so no plan. Got it. But you're against women's rights.

The hom skoolers really rammed the bible in deep in you, so, do you think that you're heaven material?
The militant atheism is strong in this one ^

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
Sure sounds like a plan to me and again I am not against women's rights, I am for human rights, Taz. What part of that did you not understand?

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
Why would you abort a baby, Taz?

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
I'm a guy, so I can't, but i believe in a woman's right to choose for herself, it's not my call. Plus, I don't see fetuses the same way as you do, we've talked about this before.

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
Sure sounds like a plan to me and again I am not against women's rights, I am for human rights, Taz. What part of that did you not understand?
Are you for women's rights? Yes or no?

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
I'm a guy, so I can't, but i believe in a woman's right to choose for herself, it's not my call. Plus, I don't see fetuses the same way as you do, we've talked about this before.
Half of the baby comes from the man, Taz. So why would you abort a baby? Don't be afraid to say it.

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
Yes. Abortion isn't women's rights. You don't have a right to take another's life, Taz. Why is that so confusing to you?

The fact that Taz cannot say why he would abort a baby but supports abortion proves Taz knows it is wrong.

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
Half of the baby comes from the man, Taz. So why would you abort a baby? Don't be afraid to say it.
People have all sorts of reasons why they do it. Mainly I would think is because they don't want a(nother) baby. Or it's deformed/has a serious medical problem... Or it looks like you...

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
Yes. Abortion isn't women's rights. You don't have a right to take another's life, Taz. Why is that so confusing to you?
Women's right to choose for their own body. You don't agree.

Let's tell it as it is.

Ok, I'll bite. So how?
People haves all sorts of reasons why they do it. Mainly I would think is because they don't want a(nother) baby. Or it's deformed/has a serious medical problem... Or it looks like you...
You named one reason, Taz. A reason that most wouldn't even know until the baby was born. A reason that is a minuscule exception. Is that the only reason you would abort a baby? Because if it is, you are proving my point that you know it is wrong.

Forum List

Back