Who was it on this forum that had the "Cat in the Hat" avatar

Diversity is highly-valued by the silly left. And yet when they discover some Dr. Seuss books that depict native people in their native clothing, and an Asian person portrayed wearing a holding chopsticks, and eating from a bowl, diversity is suddenly racist.

Silly leftists. They don't really know what they want.
apparently, culture is important....unless a white person draws a picture of someone depicted in their culture.

Frankly, I see something larger going on here....the book in question "And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street" - teaches children to use their imagine, to be creative.....that sort of thing is dangerous to leftist. If a person learns to think for themselves, they are much harder to indoctrinate....re-education is much harder. So, get them while they are young, take away free-thought, or the tools used to help develop free-thought, like Dr. Seuss

You grow according to your parents and their ideologies.
I certainly think my parents had a great influence on my life, and still do. They did a great job of highlighting to me that I can be whomever I want, but to suggest I am who my parents are, is just silly.

I am glad my parents thought Dr. Seuss and the ability to use my imagine etc was important. It's sad that the left is taking away that choice from parents.

Imagination is what drives people insane.

With no imagination there would be no air travel. Imagination is good....not bad.
To the left it is very bad....that's why leftist regimes always try to crush it

Diversity is highly-valued by the silly left. And yet when they discover some Dr. Seuss books that depict native people in their native clothing, and an Asian person portrayed wearing a holding chopsticks, and eating from a bowl, diversity is suddenly racist.

apparently, culture is important....unless a white person draws a picture of someone depicted in their culture.

Frankly, I see something larger going on here....the book in question "And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street" - teaches children to use their imagine, to be creative.....that sort of thing is dangerous to leftist. If a person learns to think for themselves, they are much harder to indoctrinate....re-education is much harder. So, get them while they are young, take away free-thought, or the tools used to help develop free-thought, like Dr. Seuss

I certainly think my parents had a great influence on my life, and still do. They did a great job of highlighting to me that I can be whomever I want, but to suggest I am who my parents are, is just silly.

I am glad my parents thought Dr. Seuss and the ability to use my imagine etc was important. It's sad that the left is taking away that choice from parents.

That's what the left pushes anyway
and republican cancel all republicans that don't agree with tramp, its know as the tramp cult.

With no imagination there would be no air travel. Imagination is good....not bad. This is what happens when the imagination is suppressed:

Progress is progress, a little imagination is good but too much causes insanity.

Seems to me progress in a democrat thing, the republicans want to take us back into the stone age.

With no imagination there would be no air travel. Imagination is good....not bad. This is what happens when the imagination is suppressed:

Progress is progress, a little imagination is good but too much causes insanity.

Seems to me progress in a democrat thing, the republicans want to take us back into the stone age.
Well mental health disorders cause insanity...

but hey look, you showed you can use an active imagination....granted it was given to you by left wing indoctrination......so what you are missing, is critical thinking, which Dr. Seuss would have helped you with as well

That's what the left pushes anyway
and republican cancel all republicans that don't agree with tramp, its know as the tramp cult.

When was the last time we doxed any of those Republicans who strayed from the flock? Protested them in their own front yards, spray-painted obscenities on their walls, threatened to murder and rape them?

You say "Imagination is what drives people insane." Well that's quite an imagination you have there.

One thing about these stupid Moon Bats. No matter how stupid you think they are they will always exceed your expectations.

One thing about these stupid Moon Bats. No matter how stupid you think they are they will always exceed your expectations.

Expectations surpassed every day. They never fail to deliver. :auiqs.jpg:

Anyone defending this latest Internet Book Burning is a disgusting POS.

seuss.jpg

Progress doesn't include a regressive depraved mind in which progs cant figure out their own gender or have no knowledge of how energy works.

Was it Timmy?
I don't remember exactly.

But you are now deemed a racist.

LOL

That book wasn't on the list. Nor was "Green Eggs and Ham". Or "Oh, The Places You'll Go". Outside of the Mulberry St book, I never read or even heard of the others until yesterday.
I would say there are way more important things to get outraged about than a publication making a decision (as a corporation) to get with the 21st century.

You're absolutely right. There are more important things to be outraged at, than a depiction of native people in their native clothing and an Asian person portrayed as holding chopsticks., and eating from a bowl.
The racists on the left want to erase all minority images from pop culture. See..advertising for items such as Uncle Bens. This is just more of that.

Was it Timmy?
I don't remember exactly.

But you are now deemed a racist.

LOL

That book wasn't on the list. Nor was "Green Eggs and Ham". Or "Oh, The Places You'll Go". Outside of the Mulberry St book, I never read or even heard of the others until yesterday.
I would say there are way more important things to get outraged about than a publication making a decision (as a corporation) to get with the 21st century.

You're absolutely right. There are more important things to be outraged at, than a depiction of native people in their native clothing and an Asian person portrayed as holding chopsticks., and eating from a bowl.
The racists on the left want to erase all minority images from pop culture. See..advertising for items such as Uncle Bens. This is just more of that.

Uncle Ben wouldn't sell you drugs or kick you in the face and steal your bicycle. And yet, the left heartily endorses those minority images that portray violence, irresponsible use of firearms, drug use, unfettered sex, homosexuality, perversion, and disrespect of authority.

Is that really what they believe minorities are all about?

Progress doesn't include a regressive depraved mind in which progs cant figure out their own gender or have no knowledge of how energy works.

You failing the test. Progressive realize gender is mainly genetic and hormonal and we figured our how energy works.

What have the stone aged republicans done?

You failing the test. Progressive realize gender is mainly genetic and hormonal and we figured our how energy works.

So "progressives" don't believe in science? "mainly genetic" - it's all genetic...it's called chromosomes....XX, XY.....all humans have the same hormones.....women and men don't have different ones. How they are released, based on your chromosomes are different.

How about quit embarrassing yourselves?

Forum List

Back