Who was it on this forum that had the "Cat in the Hat" avatar

We must mention that Michelle Obama is racist also since he/she read a Dr. Seuss book to a group of school children 6 years ago.

1614765566437.png

Diversity is highly-valued by the silly left. And yet when they discover some Dr. Seuss books that depict native people in their native clothing, and an Asian person portrayed as holding chopsticks, and eating from a bowl, diversity is suddenly racist.

Silly leftists. They don't really know what they want.

Last edited:
Diversity is highly-valued by the silly left. And yet when they discover some Dr. Seuss books that depict native people in their native clothing, and an Asian person portrayed wearing a holding chopsticks, and eating from a bowl, diversity is suddenly racist.

apparently, culture is important....unless a white person draws a picture of someone depicted in their culture.

Frankly, I see something larger going on here....the book in question "And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street" - teaches children to use their imagine, to be creative.....that sort of thing is dangerous to leftist. If a person learns to think for themselves, they are much harder to indoctrinate....re-education is much harder. So, get them while they are young, take away free-thought, or the tools used to help develop free-thought, like Dr. Seuss

Was it Timmy?
I don't remember exactly.

But you are now deemed a racist.

LOL

That book wasn't on the list. Nor was "Green Eggs and Ham". Or "Oh, The Places You'll Go". Outside of the Mulberry St book, I never read or even heard of the others until yesterday.
I would say there are way more important things to get outraged about than a publication making a decision (as a corporation) to get with the 21st century.

Diversity is highly-valued by the silly left. And yet when they discover some Dr. Seuss books that depict native people in their native clothing, and an Asian person portrayed wearing a holding chopsticks, and eating from a bowl, diversity is suddenly racist.

apparently, culture is important....unless a white person draws a picture of someone depicted in their culture.

Frankly, I see something larger going on here....the book in question "And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street" - teaches children to use their imagine, to be creative.....that sort of thing is dangerous to leftist. If a person learns to think for themselves, they are much harder to indoctrinate....re-education is much harder. So, get them while they are young, take away free-thought, or the tools used to help develop free-thought, like Dr. Seuss

You grow according to your parents and their ideologies.

Was it Timmy?
I don't remember exactly.

But you are now deemed a racist.

LOL

That book wasn't on the list. Nor was "Green Eggs and Ham". Or "Oh, The Places You'll Go". Outside of the Mulberry St book, I never read or even heard of the others until yesterday.
I would say there are way more important things to get outraged about than a publication making a decision (as a corporation) to get with the 21st century.

You're absolutely right. There are more important things to be outraged at, than a depiction of native people in their native clothing and an Asian person portrayed as holding chopsticks., and eating from a bowl.

I certainly think my parents had a great influence on my life, and still do. They did a great job of highlighting to me that I can be whomever I want, but to suggest I am who my parents are, is just silly.

I am glad my parents thought Dr. Seuss and the ability to use my imagine etc was important. It's sad that the left is taking away that choice from parents.

I certainly think my parents had a great influence on my life, and still do. They did a great job of highlighting to me that I can be whomever I want, but to suggest I am who my parents are, is just silly.

I am glad my parents thought Dr. Seuss and the ability to use my imagine etc was important. It's sad that the left is taking away that choice from parents.

Imagination is what drives people insane.

With no imagination there would be no air travel. Imagination is good....not bad. This is what happens when the imagination is suppressed:

Last edited:

That's what the left pushes anyway

Forum List

Back