Who was behind Abu Graib

Nice chart of the Chain of Command. In and of itself, it is proof of nothing except the Chain of Command.

Based on the theory that this leads to the President, all crimes committed in the US can be charted from the criminal to the President. In other words, it's ridiculous.

The next senior person to the criminal in the CoC is only guilty of crime(s) if that person has knowledge of the crime and does not report it, unlawfully orders the criminal to commit the crimes, and/or participates in committing the crime.

Otherwise, military law is the rule, and those in violation of it are prosecuted, as were the Abu Ghraib guards. Without evidence to prove otherwise, the next senior person to the criminal is presumed to be in compliance with the law.

I see and have seen no such evidence to prove this was anything more than abuse of power by some sadistic and bored military guards. If you have such evidence, please feel free to post it. You might want to present it to the US military JCS first though.:rolleyes:

Nice chart of the Chain of Command. In and of itself, it is proof of nothing except the Chain of Command.

Based on the theory that this leads to the President, all crimes committed in the US can be charted from the criminal to the President. In other words, it's ridiculous.

The next senior person to the criminal in the CoC is only guilty of crime(s) if that person has knowledge of the crime and does not report it, unlawfully orders the criminal to commit the crimes, and/or participates in committing the crime.

Otherwise, military law is the rule, and those in violation of it are prosecuted, as were the Abu Ghraib guards. Without evidence to prove otherwise, the next senior person to the criminal is presumed to be in compliance with the law.

I see and have seen no such evidence to prove this was anything more than abuse of power by some sadistic and bored military guards. If you have such evidence, please feel free to post it. You might want to present it to the US military JCS first though.:rolleyes:

Gunny I wasn't attempting to lambaste anyone YET..................the chart and the symbols for actions taken against each should be studied however, and the fact that the CIA SUPERCEEDS ALL OF THEM WITH NO RECOURSE IS BULLSHIT CONSIDERING TENET STATED IN THOSE HEARINGS THAT THEY WERE TOTALLY DISFUNCTIONAL..................

Gunny I wasn't attempting to lambaste anyone YET..................the chart and the symbols for actions taken against each should be studied however, and the fact that the CIA SUPERCEEDS ALL OF THEM WITH NO RECOURSE IS BULLSHIT CONSIDERING TENET STATED IN THOSE HEARINGS THAT THEY WERE TOTALLY DISFUNCTIONAL..................

As I stated, the charges come to a halt with the last provable law violations.

The CIA has been above the law for as long as I can remember. Yeah, it's bullshit, but it appears no one wants to do anything about it. Even Mr Goody Two Shoes Jimmy Carter used the CIA to smuggle weapons to the muhajadeen in Afghanistan when the Soviet Union invaded.

However, the BS perpetrated by the guards at Abu Ghraib was so rank amateur stupid, I can't really fathom anyone as sneaky bastard as spooks condoning it, much less telling them to do it. That was stupidity at every level begging to get caught.

As I stated, the charges come to a halt with the last provable law violations.

The CIA has been above the law for as long as I can remember. Yeah, it's bullshit, but it appears no one wants to do anything about it. Even Mr Goody Two Shoes Jimmy Carter used the CIA to smuggle weapons to the muhajadeen in Afghanistan when the Soviet Union invaded.

However, the BS perpetrated by the guards at Abu Ghraib was so rank amateur stupid, I can't really fathom anyone as sneaky bastard as spooks condoning it, much less telling them to do it. That was stupidity at every level begging to get caught.

That wasn't the charge by the underlings I believe...................and by what EXPERIENCE AND DUTY LEVEL DO THE SPOOKS SUPERCEED HIGH RANKING MILITARY.....................it's totally ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

That wasn't the charge by the underlings I believe...................and by what EXPERIENCE AND DUTY LEVEL DO THE SPOOKS SUPERCEED HIGH RANKING MILITARY.....................it's totally ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

The US military has no authority over the CIA. In fact, the US military, like it or not, is more often than not put at the CIA's disposal as as source of cheap labor that has no say in what it does or doesn't do.

The US military has no authority over the CIA. In fact, the US military, like it or not, is more often than not put at the CIA's disposal as as source of cheap labor that has no say in what it does or doesn't do.

Yep so roast the kids ands the generals....................for disphunctional pencilneck stupidity.................outragious................and we expect our kids to die for this........?:eusa_drool:

Did you happen to watch that video I brought............................make some popcorn!

Yeah, and this is why my buddy was in Afghanistan last year as a civilian, making 10x the amount the soldiers and marines were making doing the same thing.

The pay's great ... for as long as you live. :cool:

He almost didn't. His location was so remote, and contained so little of life's amenities, that the only thing to do besides work was play sandlot football games with the troops. He got tackled and scraped his knee, and ended up getting some kind of severe infection that almost took his leg, and at one point, his life.

Somehow he miraculously pulled through, but not before 6 or 7 different major operations over a few months.

It's rough out there, and not even from the enemy fire.

Forum List

Back