"who wants Le Pen to be elected president? Trump, Putin, Bolsonaro, Orban"...Le Pen said it herself:‘the policies I defend are those of Putin & Trump’

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Yes, this woman loves France like no other politician. She is their TRUMP/NIGEL. Go Marine le Pen. the 1st round of the election is this sunday

Look at how cute and dishonest you are. Lying Trump into putin,

Obviously you want to defame, slander, and libel the last LEGITIMATE president the United States had. But moreover the international fascists fear Le Pen. Of course she strongly condemned the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Oh, and your quote is a smear campaign from Macron that used sleazy editing where Le Pen was talking about Islamic terrorism.

• Banned

Obviously you want to defame, slander, and libel the last LEGITIMATE president the United States had. But moreover the international fascists fear Le Pen. Of course she strongly condemned the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Oh, and your quote is a smear campaign from Macron that used sleazy editing where Le Pen was talking about Islamic terrorism.
i apologize for not providing the context...

We should care who runs France, why? I personally rather dislike when foreign trolls interfere with our internal politics, so perhaps we should leave this to the Frogs.

• Banned
it matters.. oh, it matters

IT MATTERS.

PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION.

NAZIs supporting NAZIs.

• Banned
chill bro...there are no more nazis in the world anymore...they are negligible. NEGLIGIBLE!

it matters.. oh, it matters

IT MATTERS.

PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION.
What matters? So who is Christie telling you to support? That's what this is about, right? Whichever Eurotrash monkey runs France, matters not at all. They will do what we tell them, when we tell them to, unless they leave NATO, which would be great.

What matters? So who is Christie telling you to support? That's what this is about, right? Whichever Eurotrash monkey runs France, matters not at all. They will do what we tell them, when we tell them to, unless they leave NATO, which would be great.
Christie? lol a Zemmour-Christie presidential summit would be awesome, come to think of it. thanks for giving me hope!

That's what I'm here for, to give you false hope of a Christie victory.
Biden's already at the GOP's feet, meaning whoever wins the GOP nomination will be president

Trump will fall, bow at Christie's feet, and say "Yes Mr Christie, you are the nominee, you are our next president!"

chill bro...there are no more nazis in the world anymore...they are negligible. NEGLIGIBLE!

wanna bet?

1649295697187.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back