Who votes for these Idiots?

That's some serious meme material there. :laughing0301:

we%20were%20fully%20employed.jpg

There is no trump economy. What's dumb is how whites keep repeating that claim about black unemployment when we know black unemployment was falling for 7 years before trump took office and has continues with no help from trump. I think Clyburn could have done a far better job, but I'm sure you idiots will run your mouths about this when the truth is:

th

There is no trump economy. What's dumb is how whites keep repeating that claim about black unemployment when we know black unemployment was falling for 7 years before trump took office and has continues with no help from trump. I think Clyburn could have done a far better job, but I'm sure you idiots will run your mouths about this when the truth is:

th
You never post the U-6 unemployment rate, but one reason why black unemployment rate is dropping until President Trump got "his" economy rolling is black on black murders...Lower the population , lower the unemployment...

th
You never post the U-6 unemployment rate, but one reason why black unemployment rate is dropping until President Trump got "his" economy rolling is black on black murders...Lower the population , lower the unemployment...

Wrong. We've had over a decade of economic expansion, trump didn't create this expansion for 7 years while sitting in trump tower.

th
6.6% avg per yr for Obama.
10.43% avg per year for Trump.

Many of the liberal lunatics that post on here vote for these idiots.

Clyburn's comment is the most idiotic thing I've heard so far this week.

I am nominating him the the official Hank Johnson [D] Tipping Guam Award.
How are these idiots even in office? They're in office because the leftist libtards are dumb enough to vote for them. Dreadful.

th

Ok. Now we know who votes for those idiots.

Thanks. :04:

th

And of course, racist dummy IM2 leading the way........

th

and thats why they get away with the stupid crap they spout ...angry idiots like IM2 lap it up .

th

Wrong. We've had over a decade of economic expansion, trump didn't create this expansion for 7 years while sitting in trump tower.

Congratulations! You've just been nominated for the official..

Maxine Waters [D] Divide by Zero Award

quote-i-have-to-march-because-my-mother-could-not-have-an-abortion-maxine-waters-68-72-34.jpg

th

and thats why they get away with the stupid crap they spout ...angry idiots like IM2 lap it up .

Leftists and Democrats just don't seem to have a sense of humor any more. Donald Trump stole that from them back in '16. :206:

th

Leftists and Democrats just don't seem to have a sense of humor any more. Donald Trump stole that from them back in '16. :206:
SO true. They are miserable and hateful. Can you imagine what they'll be like after Trump is re-elected? It will be frightening AND hilarious to observe!

I looked at the clip and he didn't quite say that but he still would have a point with it

25 to 54 years
white Black Oriental Hispanic

2.7 2.5 5.3 4.6 2.3 2.4 3.5 3.1

Currently Blacks have the highest unemployment rate compared to other races

Yeah if you want to change the subject and compare it to the last 50 year then its wide open

It is consistent in all age groups

So what has Trump done to address this

quote rates comparing the past

As was mention the rates have been falling drastically since the great recession

800.jpeg

Even under OB he inherited the great recession from Bush when the rate was around 15 percent dropping at least 7 or 8 points by 2016

when Trump came on board it was hovering around 7 or percent. Under trump it drop another 2 points and that is being generous

The master of Fake news will take inflate and take credit for anything in an desperate attempt to remain president

good luck with that

th

That expansion never worked for the blacks you dumbass. Until President Trump lowered it.

NAACP president: Black people worse off under Obama
The worst during Mr Obama’s first term was in September 2011, with 16.7 percent unemployment for blacks — the highest since 1983, the Department of Labor reports. The black teen jobless rate hit a staggering 39.3 percent in July 2012.
Then those black kids started killing each other , thus lowering the U-3.

Murder far worse for blacks under Obama
Black victims accounted for nearly two-thirds of the year-over-year increase, which translates to 944 additional black people murdered out of just under 1,500 additional victims nationwide. More than half of this increase (about 811 additional murders) came just from among blacks aged 17 to 39.
And no, it want P O L I C E, murdering the blacks, but their own....

th
Clyburn is almost as dumb and racist as you are.

Many of the liberal lunatics that post on here vote for these idiots.

Clyburn's comment is the most idiotic thing I've heard so far this week.

I am nominating him the the official Hank Johnson [D] Tipping Guam Award.
How are these idiots even in office? They're in office because the leftist libtards are dumb enough to vote for them. Dreadful.
Many black people have been dumbed down by the Democrat education system. Sad.

New Topics

Forum List

Back