Who the hell moves into an apartment building at 12am??

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This new tenant is making all this damm noise at 12am and I dont want to start yelling and scared her the first night but you have to use common sense. She can hear how quiet this building is and to be moving stuff in and the door keeps slamming over and over. I thought weekend afternoon is when you move into a place not 12am on a work night. No one seems to have common sense . And me being the tall black man I am trying to prevent from snapping out because I know how scary that can be to someone. There is nothing scarier in this world than a tall angry black man who is yelling to the top of his lungs. This dumb bitch better be done by 1am

There is nothing scarier in this world than a tall angry black man who is yelling to the top of his lungs.
Are you sure ?
1596083042712.png

This new tenant is making all this damm noise at 12am and I dont want to start yelling and scared her the first night but you have to use common sense. She can hear how quiet this building is and to be moving stuff in and the door keeps slamming over and over. I thought weekend afternoon is when you move into a place not 12am on a work night. No one seems to have common sense . And me being the tall black man I am trying to prevent from snapping out because I know how scary that can be to someone. There is nothing scarier in this world than a tall angry black man who is yelling to the top of his lungs. This dumb bitch better be done by 1am

Tall? At 5'9" and 365 pounds, you ain't tall.

I will never again in my life live in an apartment building if I can help it

I can't live like that....I can't!

I need space, I need nature, I need clean, I need views, I need peace... I need quiet.....and silence ...yes silence that's what I need most of all...

I am funny that way.

6'6 260

nobody is afraid of you ....accept white libbs.

Why don't you go help her then she'll be done faster! While at it, you can ask her, maybe she'll tell you she just lost her home to an abusive husband and just got in after driving 300 miles.

Quit looking at women as a pie plate and more as people and you might actually get somewhere for a change.

Why don't you go help her then she'll be done faster! While at it, you can ask her, maybe she'll tell you she just lost her home to an abusive husband and just got in after driving 300 miles.

Quit looking at women as a pie plate and more as people and you might actually get somewhere for a change.

Sounds like she is done after seeing my annoyed look lol She probably was like.........."Oh shit I woke someone up:

Sounds like she is done after seeing my annoyed look lol She probably was like.........."Oh shit I woke someone up:

Nah, she's just going to wait 30 minutes until after you fall asleep to slam the door real hard one last time.

Nah, she's just going to wait 30 minutes until after you fall asleep to slam the door real hard one last time.

And a tall black man will be banging on her door like a crazy person

Some folks work graveyard shift.
It might be the only time available to her.

You want people to give you the benefit of the doubt because of your appearance, do the same with her regarding her timing.

Now if after doing that, she's STILL a pita, then go ahead and tell her off.
Just video it so she doesn't lie about it to the cops, the landlord, or on social media.

It's called transitional housing.

Sometimes moving in the middle of the night is the best strategy.

When hubby or boyfriend asshole who likes to abuse women and children is in jail overnight, you move the victims to a safe house before he makes bail in the morning.

Sometimes you literally have to hide them from these psychos. Move them to a different city, part out their car and give them a different car, and get them a new job. Whatever it takes.

Last edited:
It's called transitional housing.

Sometimes moving in the middle of the night is the best strategy.

When hubby or boyfriend asshole who likes to abuse women and children is in jail overnight, you move the victims to a safe house before he makes bail in the morning.

Sometimes you literally have to hide them from these psychos. Move them to a different city, part out their car and give them a different car, and get them a new job. Whatever it takes.
Or you call someone who can deal with the asshole, then no one else has to move.

High density living sucks. If you want quiet, you have to live in the top floor. If you live on the top floor, just going to the bathroom will make the people below you think you are the loudest mutha to ever take a poop.

You need good sound insulation in the walls, floors, and ceilings. Some people work different shifts and need rest during the day. You need independent ventilation so you aren't smoking your neighbor's legal marijuana bong all night unwittingly when you're supposed to show up at work on time in the morning.

When the police show up do exactly as they tell you and you’ll be fine. Then cross your fingers the bond’s not too high.

6'6 260
you can be anything on the internet.....even a foot taller ...

What is her normal work schedule?

Forum List

Back