Who The Hell Did I Miss?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I just received an audit on my tax return for 2012 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!!

They are questioning how many dependents I claimed. I guess it was because of my response to the question: "List all dependents?"

I replied: 12 million illegal aliens; 3 million crack heads; 48 million unemployed people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; Half of Mexico ; 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate and 1 useless President.

Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.

So I keep asking myself, WHO THE HELL DID I MISS?

Last edited:
This reminds me of a cartoon in the old National Lampoon magazine. The IRS agent is questioning a lady who claimed 26,000 dependents. All the while a swarm of crabs (pubic louse) hops around her crotch. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I just received an audit on my tax return for 2012 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!!

They are questioning how many dependents I claimed. I guess it was because of my response to the question: "List all dependents?"

I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployed people on food stamps, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; Half of Mexico ; 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate and 1 useless President.

Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.

So I keep asking myself, WHO THE HELL DID I MISS?
Don't you have a son or daughter?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back