Who the Hell Cares What Mexico Says About "Accepting" Illegal Aliens ?

If made illegal employers could no longer get around our employment laws. How is that not a good thing?

How is enforcing laws on some people but not others a good thing?
What employers "get around" is not an issue at all. The issue is the stuff on the Harms of Illegal Immigration list.

As for > "enforcing laws on some people but not others", I have no idea what that is referring to. You mean like enforcing laws (arresting) on rapists, but not arresting people for rape, who don't rape anybody ?

All over the world foreign workers send money home to their families, cheeseball.
Yeah, and so that is supposed to make Mexico remittance imperialism OK ? Gee, all over the world, huh ? You know "all over the world" there is child abuse, rape, auto theft, arson, burglary.

Yup - all over the world. Get a brain.

If made illegal employers could no longer get around our employment laws. How is that not a good thing?

How is enforcing laws on some people but not others a good thing?
What employers "get around" is not an issue at all. [/quote]

Of course it is.
[/QUOTE]

If WHAT was made illegal ?

You ignored and made excuses for Trump doing absolutely nothing about the actual issue and now the bill is due.
That's a stupid claim---------illegal immigration went down under trump---he arranged for Mexico to stop the central americans and ended a lot of the rewards for illegals to come over thusly encouraging them not come. But you claim he did nothing--what a lie.

You ignored and made excuses for Trump doing absolutely nothing about the actual issue and now the bill is due.
That's a stupid claim---------illegal immigration went down under trump---he arranged for Mexico to stop the central americans and ended a lot of the rewards for illegals to come over thusly encouraging them not come. But you claim he did nothing--what a lie.

Illegal immigration did not go down. The only rewards is jobs and nothing was done about that.

Illegal immigration did not go down. The only rewards is jobs and nothing was done about that.
Everybody knows it did. Enough of your sky isn't blue talk - You are DUPED by mainstream leftist media, Sad but true.

Read this OP >>

Oh, so Mexico is now ending an agreement it made with the Trump administration to accept illegal alien families expelled after being caught trying to sneak into America. And this is supposed to matter ? What in the world is happening to common sense in this country ?

For decades, Mexico has been nothing much more than an international burglar, raiding the American economy, by way of remittances$$$. When he was president of Mexico, Vicente Fox bragged and gloated about how remittances from the US were Mexico's # 1 source of income, topping even their oil exports. It's a modern form of imperialism, with the imperialist nation (ex. Mexico) raiding the economy of the prey nation (USA). Fundamentally, it's like Vikings raiding England centuries ago, except for the methodology & levels of wealth involved. Last I heard, Mexico was pocketing $40 Billion/year of US dollars. The Vikings would be envious.

So now we're supposed to care if Mexico is willing to accept back the illegal aliens they sent us ? Kind of like if I'm supposed to care if my next door neighbor doesn't want to take back the big pile of leaves he dumped over the fence into my backyard.

Let's take a look at how things were done back in the days before Leftists took overwhelming control of our universities (and from that, "our" mess media). In 1954, then President Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback. INS agents (equivalent to current day ICE) went house to house in southwestern states, hunting down illegal aliens, and deporting them. Over a Million illegal aliens were deported back to Mexico + another half million (in Texas alone) fled, and went back on their own.

Hundreds of thousands of illegals were deported on massive ships which took the illegals to Vera Cruz, in the extreme south of Mexico. Women & children were sent ashore in small boats. Many men were simply dumped into the shallow water of the Gulf of Mexico, and waded ashore. The Mexican government protested furiously. Eisenhower paid zero attention to them.
Proof, right wingers don't care about the poor or the laws? There is no express immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

Oh, so Mexico is now ending an agreement it made with the Trump administration to accept illegal alien families expelled after being caught trying to sneak into America. And this is supposed to matter ? What in the world is happening to common sense in this country ?

For decades, Mexico has been nothing much more than an international burglar, raiding the American economy, by way of remittances$$$. When he was president of Mexico, Vicente Fox bragged and gloated about how remittances from the US were Mexico's # 1 source of income, topping even their oil exports.

It's a modern form of imperialism, with the imperialist nation (ex. Mexico) raiding the economy of the prey nation (USA). Fundamentally, it's like Vikings raiding England centuries ago, except for the methodology & levels of wealth involved. Last I heard, Mexico was pocketing $40 Billion/year of US dollars. The Vikings would be envious.

So now we're supposed to care if Mexico is willing to accept back the illegal aliens they sent us ? Kind of like if I'm supposed to care if my next door neighbor doesn't want to take back the big pile of leaves he dumped over the fence into my backyard.

Let's take a look at how things were done back in the days before Leftists took overwhelming control of our universities (and from that, "our" mess media). In 1954, then President Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback. INS agents (equivalent to current day ICE) went house to house in southwestern states, hunting down illegal aliens, and deporting them. Over a Million illegal aliens were deported back to Mexico + another half million (in Texas alone) fled, and went back on their own.

Hundreds of thousands of illegals were deported on massive ships which took the illegals to Vera Cruz, in the extreme south of Mexico. Women & children were sent ashore in small boats. Many men were simply dumped into the shallow water of the Gulf of Mexico, and waded ashore. The Mexican government protested furiously. Eisenhower paid zero attention to them.

My God, you are as stupid and cheesy as Trump.. There is NO country that takes remittances away from foreign workers.

My God, you are as stupid and cheesy as Trump.. There is NO country that takes remittances away from foreign workers.
Well if America want to stop being the # 1 victim of remittance imperialism in the world (currently the way imperialism is done), that is exactly what it will do. Trump should have done it.

No chance the NON-American, globalist Biden will do it. He couldn't care less about America. Like Obama, he is a "citizen of the world."

Last edited:
Biden is not an American. He is a GLOBALIST. Globalists owe no allegiance to any particular country (other than those providing cash payoffs to them)

It's just like when Obama made a speech in Germany, and said "I am a citizen of the world" To which he was schooled by his fellow 2012 presidential, conservative candidate Virgil Goode (whom I voted for), who said >> "You're not supposed to be a citizen of the world. You're supposed to be an AMERICAN citizen, and President of the United States, representing the AMERICAN people, not the world."

Well if America want to stop being the # 1 victim of remittance imperialism in the world (currently the way imperialism is done), that is exactly what it will do. Trump should have done it.

No chance the NON-American, globalist Biden will do it. He couldn't care less about America. Like Obama, he is a "citizen of the world."

Even Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and the UAE don't confiscate money that foreign workers send home. My God, you are ignorant. Trump is just a greedy pig and knows NOTHING about the world.

Or do you just want to steal money from Mexican workers? How about workers from India or the UK or France or Switzerland?

Even Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and the UAE don't confiscate money that foreign workers send home. My God, you are ignorant. Trump is just a greedy pig and knows NOTHING about the world.

Or do you just want to steal money from Mexican workers? How about workers from India or the UK or France or Switzerland?
Not allowing people to steal from you, is not stealing from them. I don't want ANYBODY to steal from me, or my country. Do you ?

Biden is not an American. He is a GLOBALIST. Globalists owe no allegiance to any particular country (other than those providing cash payoffs to them)

It's just like when Obama made a speech in Germany, and said "I am a citizen of the world" To which he was schooled by his fellow 2012 presidential, conservative candidate Virgil Goode (whom I voted for), who said >> "You're not supposed to be a citizen of the world. You're supposed to be an AMERICAN citizen, and President of the United States, representing the AMERICAN people, not the world."
I would like to see how Daniel Palos justifies his "Disagree: rating for this post (# 94).

So what say, Danny Boy ?

Forum List

Back