Who the Hell Cares What Mexico Says About "Accepting" Illegal Aliens ?

Oh, so Mexico is now ending an agreement it made with the Trump administration to accept illegal alien families expelled after being caught trying to sneak into America. And this is supposed to matter ? What in the world is happening to common sense in this country ?

For decades, Mexico has been nothing much more than an international burglar, raiding the American economy, by way of remittances$$$. When he was president of Mexico, Vicente Fox bragged and gloated about how remittances from the US were Mexico's # 1 source of income, topping even their oil exports. It's a modern form of imperialism, with the imperialist nation (ex. Mexico) raiding the economy of the prey nation (USA). Fundamentally, it's like Vikings raiding England centuries ago, except for the methodology & levels of wealth involved. Last I heard, Mexico was pocketing $40 Billion/year of US dollars. The Vikings would be envious.

So now we're supposed to care if Mexico is willing to accept back the illegal aliens they sent us ? Kind of like if I'm supposed to care if my next door neighbor doesn't want to take back the big pile of leaves he dumped over the fence into my backyard.

Let's take a look at how things were done back in the days before Leftists took overwhelming control of our universities (and from that, "our" mess media). In 1954, then President Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback. INS agents (equivalent to current day ICE) went house to house in southwestern states, hunting down illegal aliens, and deporting them. Over a Million illegal aliens were deported back to Mexico + another half million (in Texas alone) fled, and went back on their own.

Hundreds of thousands of illegals were deported on massive ships which took the illegals to Vera Cruz, in the extreme south of Mexico. Women & children were sent ashore in small boats. Many men were simply dumped into the shallow water of the Gulf of Mexico, and waded ashore. The Mexican government protested furiously. Eisenhower paid zero attention to them.
Hell what happened to any since at all? Billions to climate change, our new allies China and Iran. Does anyone remember Bizzaro in the Superman comics, the world where right is left and right is wrong. Well Calling all Patriots that is what is running this country and we have seen just how fast these idiots can destroy it. Either march or bow down. Time to choose a side

Harms of illegal immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

Address the millions working here illegally.
Only one option > mass deportation like Eisenhower did in 1954, and finish the wall to keep others out. Anything less is social suicide.

It never happened did it? There is also no way to round up 10 million or more people.
of course you can round them all up,,
you do it one person at a time and dont stop until youre done,,, wont happen quick but you cant finish of you dont start,,

It never happened did it? There is also no way to round up 10 million or more people.
Of course it happened. Read the OP. And millions of people don't have to be rounded up. Just stop giving them jobs and freebies, and they will leave on their own (with our assistance).

Only one option > mass deportation like Eisenhower did in 1954, and finish the wall to keep others out. Anything less is social suicide.

you do it one person at a time and dont stop until youre done,,, wont happen quick but you cant finish of you dont start,,

You had four years and never started.

Of course it happened. Read the OP. And millions of people don't have to be rounded up. Just stop giving them jobs and freebies, and they will leave on their own (with our assistance).

Sure but it is never going to happen. I begged Trump to address the employers, employing illegals and nothing.......so, we can go the second best route.

when did I have 4 yrs???

I'm just a voice on the internet,,

Sure but it is never going to happen. I begged Trump to address the employers, employee illegals and nothing.......so, we can go the second best route.
under trump I recall a lot of cases of going after business's,,,

when did I have 4 yrs???

I'm just a voice on the internet,,

You understand what I am saying.

Sure but it is never going to happen. I begged Trump to address the employers, employee illegals and nothing.......so, we can go the second best route.

No you don't.

No you don't.

I just googled it and came up with a long list,,

No you don't.

I just googled it and came up with a long list,,

No you didn't.

New Topics

Forum List

Back