Who the Hell Cares What Mexico Says About "Accepting" Illegal Aliens ?

Finance gives to both sides. How much did the WSJ give?
You don't get away with that. Wall St heavily bought the Democrat campaigns. Democrats are in bed with Wall St. Fact, not opinion. In 2016 and 2020, Trump was the candidate of the American people, and the common working man. Still is.

I have never argued they aren't. I've condemned Obama many times for it and refused to vote for Hillary because of it.

What was I trying to get away with?

I have never argued they aren't. I've condemned Obama many times for it and refused to vote for Hillary because of it.

You were trying to minimize my point about Democrats being in bed with Wall St. (by saying "Finance gives to both sides")

You were trying to minimize my point about Democrats being in bed with Wall St. (by saying "Finance gives to both sides")

Hardly. I said they mostly all are bought off. They didn't have to buy Trump off because he was one of them.

Trump threatens the Federal Reserve with his latest two picks | Editorial

You ignored and made excuses for Trump doing absolutely nothing about the actual issue and now the bill is due.

Stop it already Gustavo from Tijuana...Trump did more than the Kenyan did and more than the Almost Dead Dude will do to protect Americans from desperate, illiterate, criminal minded, taxpayer dependent thirdworlders.
I suspect you already knew this?

Why Trump Has Deported Fewer Immigrants Than Obama

Trump had little desire to get rid of the low wage labor train.
Low wage is a myth.These fuckers slap down tile at $6 us pesos a square meter and make a grand a week. CASH. Roofers do even better.
Ever seen a fatass, gray beard pound 500-600 block in a day ? A Mezkin kid will do it for 50 cents a block and bring his own helper ! $$$$

Incredible...Like my granpa was in Chicago in the 20's !

You ignored and made excuses for Trump doing absolutely nothing about the actual issue and now the bill is due.

Stop it already Gustavo from Tijuana...Trump did more than the Kenyan did and more than the Almost Dead Dude will do to protect Americans from desperate, illiterate, criminal minded, taxpayer dependent thirdworlders.

Low wage is a myth.These fuckers slap down tile at $6 us pesos a square meter and make a grand a week. CASH. Roofers do even better.
Ever seen a fatass, gray beard pound 500-600 block in a day ? A Mezkin kid will do it for 50 cents a block and bring his own helper ! $$$$

A vast generalization without context.

Call a roofer and see what happens. Unless you're in Minisoder or Alasker.
Mezkins(Central Americans) are smarter than that shit. Cant work 5-6-8 months out of a year. They don't like meth much... North is a fools game.

Call a roofer and see what happens. Unless you're in Minisoder or Alasker.
Mezkins(Central Americans) are smarter than that shit. Cant work 5-6-8 months out of a year. They don't like meth much... North is a fools game.

If I call a roofer, I expect getting my roof done is what would happen.

Oh, so Mexico is now ending an agreement it made with the Trump administration to accept illegal alien families expelled after being caught trying to sneak into America. And this is supposed to matter ? What in the world is happening to common sense in this country ?

For decades, Mexico has been nothing much more than an international burglar, raiding the American economy, by way of remittances$$$. When he was president of Mexico, Vicente Fox bragged and gloated about how remittances from the US were Mexico's # 1 source of income, topping even their oil exports. It's a modern form of imperialism, with the imperialist nation (ex. Mexico) raiding the economy of the prey nation (USA). Fundamentally, it's like Vikings raiding England centuries ago, except for the methodology & levels of wealth involved. Last I heard, Mexico was pocketing $40 Billion/year of US dollars. The Vikings would be envious.

So now we're supposed to care if Mexico is willing to accept back the illegal aliens they sent us ? Kind of like if I'm supposed to care if my next door neighbor doesn't want to take back the big pile of leaves he dumped over the fence into my backyard.

Let's take a look at how things were done back in the days before Leftists took overwhelming control of our universities (and from that, "our" mess media). In 1954, then President Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback. INS agents (equivalent to current day ICE) went house to house in southwestern states, hunting down illegal aliens, and deporting them. Over a Million illegal aliens were deported back to Mexico + another half million (in Texas alone) fled, and went back on their own.

Hundreds of thousands of illegals were deported on massive ships which took the illegals to Vera Cruz, in the extreme south of Mexico. Women & children were sent ashore in small boats. Many men were simply dumped into the shallow water of the Gulf of Mexico, and waded ashore. The Mexican government protested furiously. Eisenhower paid zero attention to them.

Modern form of imperialism lol

That was a good line i'll give you that old man

It IS a good line because it's true. Don't believe it ? Ask Vicente Fox. Maybe your school didn't define imperialism quite sufficiently. Or maybe you're still in that school.

It IS a good line because it's true. Don't believe it ? Ask Vicente Fox. Maybe your school didn't define imperialism quite sufficiently. Or maybe you're still in that school.

I mean mexico can barely govern itself so yea it's a bit comical but I do think they want the land back

And we should take that concern more seriously

Borderlands are where wars break out for a reason. No different with Mexico. We'd win a war today but maybe not 100 years from now there are a lot of people in mexico. And now our SW

pknopp -

what do you disagree with ?... remember...you're not entitled to your own facts.

Forum List

Back