Who supports trans rights ?

Well then this video is for you! Why? Because this is what you're standing up for ...not only that you're encouraging children to go down this path...ya know so they can become thier true authentic self

**********THIS IS AN EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO...I COULD BARELY MAKE IT THROUGH THE FIRST COUPLE OF MINUTES ********

you've been warned ....

It gets easier to watch
It's 14 minutes

Spread it far spread it wide

The doctors should get the wood chipper feet first

Imagine, "Please amputate my healthy left arm". Reply would be, "You're mental ill".

Imagine, "Please cut off my healthy penis and make a vagina out of it". Reply would be, "You're an inspiration".

I watched 15 seconds of that video and thought, the poor mental sick fuckers.

Go back to your post 153 where you're complaining that"other groups" don't get the same "advantage" and work your way forward from there.

Deny if you want but the record is clear.

You demand to shove your religious views down people's throats.

Mm-hmmm.
Ok. Here's the post.

Screenshot_20230610-182753.png

Now...

1. There is no mention of ANYTHING to do with religion

2. There is no "demand" for anything.

3. The only thing you are remotely correct on is that I DID complain about how much airtime they get compared to other groups.

4. Any mainstream Media/news outlet today features LGBTQ more than any other group. Prove me wrong. There are of course religion-friendly media platforms out there, but they are hardly mainstream. You have to specifically Google "Christian" or "religious" or whatever to find them.... And that's because mainstream media is favoring the trans community over all others. There are many people being discriminated against in today's society. Even people formerly branded as bigots are being discriminated against because of their color or their background...when they are NOT.

5. Where I work, it might even take more than one hand to count the number of transsexuals. They ARE INLCLUDED..They DO hold management positions. If anything businesses are afraid NOT to hire them due to perfectly reasonable grievances, regarding experience or past work performance. However because of the daily regurgitations of people like YOU...they are hired regardless of their qualifications and only because they ARE LGBTQ+, so that corporations won't suffer from lawsuits.

6.. Thank you for throwing the world off balance, ASSHOLE. Now we cant even get good help because we can't even hire people based on their qualifications anymore. We have to hire LGBTQ and other minority groups (simply because that's what they are, minority groups) to stay credible with your commie mainstream media.

Mm-hmmm.
Ok. Here's the post.

View attachment 793768

Now...

1. There is no mention of ANYTHING to do with religion

2. There is no "demand" for anything.

3. The only thing you are remotely correct on is that I DID complain about how much airtime they get compared to other groups.

4. Any mainstream Media/news outlet today features LGBTQ more than any other group. Prove me wrong. There are of course religion-friendly media platforms out there, but they are hardly mainstream. You have to specifically Google "Christian" or "religious" or whatever to find them.... And that's because mainstream media is favoring the trans community over all others. There are many people being discriminated against in today's society. Even people formerly branded as bigots are being discriminated against because of their color or their background...when they are NOT.

5. Where I work, it might even take more than one hand to count the number of transsexuals. They ARE INLCLUDED..They DO hold management positions. If anything businesses are afraid NOT to hire them due to perfectly reasonable grievances, regarding experience or past work performance. However because of the daily regurgitations of people like YOU...they are hired regardless of their qualifications and only because they ARE LGBTQ+, so that corporations won't suffer from lawsuits.

6.. Thank you for throwing the world off balance, ASSHOLE. Now we cant even get good help because we can't even hire people based on their qualifications anymore. We have to hire LGBTQ and other minority groups (simply because that's what they are, minority groups) to stay credible with your commie mainstream media.
Obviously reading as well as honesty issues.

"...and work your way forward from there."

Obviously reading as well as honesty issues.

"...and work your way forward from there."
I already know where I've been and where I'm going and I cited it. You're the one who can't document or verify ONE thing accurately because you're an unconscious habitual liar.

Well then this video is for you! Why? Because this is what you're standing up for ...not only that you're encouraging children to go down this path...ya know so they can become thier true authentic self

**********THIS IS AN EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO...I COULD BARELY MAKE IT THROUGH THE FIRST COUPLE OF MINUTES ********

you've been warned ....

It gets easier to watch
It's 14 minutes

Spread it far spread it wide

The doctors should get the wood chipper feet first

I support trans rights

"Do it in your parliament": Chisinau banned from holding a "pride march of perverts"
Chisinau Mayor Ion Ceban refused to issue a permit to hold the event in the Moldovan capitol.

Forum List

Back