Who still supports Hillary after the latest FBI revelations?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

Line it up in this thread folks and tell me why you still support her.

And then I can explain to you what a moron you are.

Dummies, traitors (like Soros&Co), illegals, dead people. That's about all...

upload_2016-11-1_18-49-5.png

It was just a week ago that hilly was choosing her transition team and promising cabinet positions.

Hillary will need to use all that Foundation money to pay her criminal defense lawyers. It will take her millions of dollars in legal fees given all the allegations that are about to be charged against her. And when it's all over, she will almost certainly still end up in prison. Maybe Huma can give her conjugal visits.

On the fascist democrats are still supporting her.....

The hitlery ship is sinking like the TITANIC, and the rats are jumping ship faster than we can keep track of.

Course there'll still be leftist hacks here left supporting her, but they need to, or their mommy might lose her welfare and they'll need to move out of her basement and GET A JOB.... :crybaby:

Hillary will need to use all that Foundation money to pay her criminal defense lawyers. It will take her millions of dollars in legal fees given all the allegations that are about to be charged against her. And when it's all over, she will almost certainly still end up in prison. Maybe Huma can give her conjugal visits.
Huma will be her cell mate.

They don't allow lesbian lovers to share a cell in prison. It's against policy.

They don't allow lesbian lovers to share a cell in prison. It's against policy.
Oh c'mooooon... leftists want pervert men to share public bathrooms with little girls, what's the matter with a couple of split lickers to share a cell?

There's prisons all across America with women sharing cells, might as well be hitlery and huma.

Hillary is mad now because she wanted to put a hit out on Weiner, but Huma talked her out of it.

As someone mentioned, the Sorosians will still support her, well as long as the per post chump-change Soros' minions throw their way lasts.

A better question, what are her big donors going to do?
They did not contribute millions of USD to her out of the kindness of their hearts. They expected a quid-pro-quo, that is not likely coming their way anymore.
Jail might start looking pretty good to HRC once some of her shady donors come looking for their money back!

I still support Hillary because it is wrong to pick on people with colostomy bags

New Topics

Forum List

Back