Who should the Left lynch next?

Burgess Owens is getting a little uppity...

Rep. Burgess Ownes testified at a Senate hearing on whether voter ID laws represent a "New Jim Crow," particularly mentioning that he is insulted when Democrats characterize black voters as "not smart enough" to get identification.

"The true racism is this: the projection of the Democratic party on my proud race. It's called the self bigotry of low expectation," Rep. Owens said Tuesday. "President Biden said of the Georgia law 'This is Jim Crow on steroids.' With all due respect, Mr. President, you know better."

"What I find extremely offensive from the left is the narrative that black people are not smart enough, not educated enough...to do what every other culture does in this country —get an ID," he said.
!

Last edited:
I notice that with Trump gone, the Left has grown antsy as they are attempting to pick on Cruz and De Santos.

But they are not getting much traction.

CNN implores the Left to find a new boogie man causing all the problems in society, so long as they are not related to the democrat party that pays their bills.

I notice that with Trump gone, the Left has grown antsy as they are attempting to pick on Cruz and De Santos.

CNN implores the Left to find a new boogie man causing all the problems in society, so long as they are not related to the democrat party that pays their bills.

They are destroying Gaetz as warning to any who oppose the Reich that they will lynch them.

They are destroying Gaetz as warning to any who oppose the Reich that they will lynch them.
I forgot about him.

Yep, you are right, but most don't even know who he is.

Again, it's hard to pick on people that are not known. They need to pick on people who are famous, and hopefully they have abrasive personalities that are easy to hate.

With Barak Obama, Joe Biden, and Maxine Waters leading the mobs of social justice, who should be next?

If I were a LEO today, I would be seeking to leave any local police force and get into Federeal policing where if there is a bad shooting like Ashli Babbitt they will cover your backside.
Special Agent David Bailey executed an unarmed woman and they didn't even investigate the shooting. Obviously she was White so it's open season on white people.

With Barak Obama, Joe Biden, and Maxine Waters leading the mobs of social justice, who should be next?
Guilty cop finally found guilty of the murder everyone saw thru the video = "lynching"? I guess you'd be upset that your lop-sided form of justice is finally starting to even out some.
Floyd said he couldn't breathe before Chauvin even touched him.
No damage found to neck.
He consumed 3 times the lethal limit of Fathanol.

Guilty cop finally found guilty of the murder everyone saw thru the video = "lynching"? I guess you'd be upset that your lop-sided form of justice is finally starting to even out some.

Chauvin was a sacrificial lamb. He is about as guilty as oj was innocent.

Including the insane attacks on De Santos, my current CT is the media is trying to sink Florida because of their success with Covid , the positive new rules and regs coming from the legislature with regards to voting rights, etc.

Well, here in the Los Angeles area, some losers with a lot of time on their hands, have been trying to rename a local airport that currently honors the actor John Wayne.

No, not because of his cowboy & Native American movies, but because of some very "frank" opinions that he once expressed about a certain group. (Needless to say, I do not dare quote those words here. They might violate this website's posting rules. I assume that Facebook & Twitter would immediately delete them and ban the poster. By today's standards, the Duke's comments were very undiplomatic.)

Of course, the activists will eventually succeed in canceling him.

Burgess Owens is getting a little uppity...

Rep. Burgess Ownes testified at a Senate hearing on whether voter ID laws represent a "New Jim Crow," particularly mentioning that he is insulted when Democrats characterize black voters as "not smart enough" to get identification.

"The true racism is this: the projection of the Democratic party on my proud race. It's called the self bigotry of low expectation," Rep. Owens said Tuesday. "President Biden said of the Georgia law 'This is Jim Crow on steroids.' With all due respect, Mr. President, you know better."

"What I find extremely offensive from the left is the narrative that black people are not smart enough, not educated enough...to do what every other culture does in this country —get an ID," he said.
!

Representative Owens doesn't sound particularly bright himself, if that's what he's saying.

Democrats aren't fighting these voter ID laws because they think black people are stupid. Democrats are fighting these voter ID laws because they're unneccesary and they're not fighting any kind of voter fraud that is actually happening.

There is nothing in any of these laws which prohibits gerrymandering, voter intimmidation, "exact match", or the other very real forms of voter suppression and voter fraud that really do go on. They're designed with laser-like focus to restrict access to the polls in poor and minority neighbourhoods.

This is just another Republican lie to obscure and deflect from the real purpose of this rash of "voter fraud" laws after the most honest and fair election in American history.

Forum List

Back