Who She Is."I Don't Care If Millions Suffer,I've Got My Millions, That's All That Matters To Me".Sound Like An Infamous Liberal This Week?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Anyone out there want to take a wild guess of which female liberal has shown her true colors this week to all of us 300 Million Americans, all on the verge of a mental/physical breakdown if we don't get our money soon?
Hmm, take a few minutes to figure it out if you need.
:eek:

Anyone out there want to take a wild guess of which female liberal has shown her true colors this week to all of us 300 Million Americans, all on the verge of a mental/physical breakdown if we don't get our money soon?

The Great Nancy Pelosi is putting a stop to Corporate Porkulus and demanding that most of the money go to the people.

The Great Nancy Pelosi is putting a stop to Corporate Porkulus and demanding that most of the money go to the people.
There are people who will purposely spread this illness. All over the four corners of the flat earth. A lot of people have been ph uked with. From Bartow, Fl. to New York City. From the rednecks to the blue city dwellers. We have hate groups besides the usual white ones spouted by the media that are not allowed to be called that. We have foreigners here in cell groups who were part of 9/11 for gaia sakes. This is a piece of cake for them. And what war is she fighting? She is fighting her own citizens who do not agree with all of her politics! If this is a baseball game, it may only still be in the first inning if this virus does not end in short period of time.

500 billion and one man with no oversight deciding who gets it and him not even required to tell who he gave it to until 6 months after he gives it is something no sane person could agree to. Why would republicans think that would pass anyway?

is mizz nancy aware that thousands will die in hospitals if she tries to pull this stunt?

Spoken like a loyal russki troll.

1585082889980.png

Forum List

Back