WHO Says No Need For Masks

The idiots are at it again.

These are the same tards packing water for China telling us if you're healthy you don't need to wear a mask. The same idiots that told us there was no human to human transfer of Kung Flu. The same idiots that said there's no problems.

So when our own CDC says it's time to wear a mask the people responsible for this mess say you don't need to.

Time to take over that organization, time to hold China accountable, and time to quit listening to these Communists.

It is clear. The Democrats and the Chinese are working in concert.

Both are commies, both wants destroying of the West, both are crazy

Ever get your beard trimmed with a mask on?
In my little part of the world, very few men get their beards trimmed by a barber; they trim it themselves. If I were a barber, I probably would not offer that service for quite a while.
I think most masks would still allow your breath to be seen in the cold.
Seen, but muffled close to one's own face.

And they will hold the microbes that others expelled onto you or that you attached when adjusting your mask after having pumped gas.
That why it is important that other's also wear masks so that the microbes they expel is suppressed. As for touching surfaces, probably the same risk with or without a mask. It is difficult to go all day without face touching. I probably would not wear a mask while pumping gas because there would not be anyone else within 15 ft of me anyway.

Confession Time: Even though I am advocating the wearing of masks, I do not do so (yet). I would be very happy to wear a mask if that is part of what it takes for the closed businesses to open back up.

The idiots are at it again.

These are the same tards packing water for China telling us if you're healthy you don't need to wear a mask. The same idiots that told us there was no human to human transfer of Kung Flu. The same idiots that said there's no problems.

So when our own CDC says it's time to wear a mask the people responsible for this mess say you don't need to.

Time to take over that organization, time to hold China accountable, and time to quit listening to these Communists.

There is no need to wear mask.....................................

Forum List

Back