who says Christians are lousy tippers?

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Anonymous "TipsforJesus" Leaves Thousands of Dollars in Tips - ABC News

Home> U.S.
Anonymous 'TipsforJesus' Is 'Doing the Lord's Work' By Leaving Thousands of Dollars in Tips
Dec. 3, 2013
By JENNIFER MAAS via Good Morning America
PHOTO: An Instagram account is posting customer copy receipts as proof of large tips of over $1,000 at restaurants and bars in the name of "the Lord."
An Instagram account is posting customer copy receipts as proof of large tips of over $1,000 at restaurants and bars in the name of "the Lord."
tipsforjesus/Instagram

An anonymous person or persons armed with an AMEX Centurion card, a love for college football and an Instagram account is setting out to "do the Lord's work, one tip at a time," leaving thousands of dollars in tips to unsuspecting servers.

On Sept. 8, an @tipsforjesus Instagram account posted the first photo verifying its mission, capturing the image of a receipt for Bar Louie in Ann Arbor, Mich., where they left a $3,000 tip for an $87.98 tab. The account posted two more receipt photos the next day, one featuring a $5,000 tip, the other showing a receipt with a $7,000 tip held by a grinning man, confirmed to be the co-owner of Alley Bar in Ann Arbor. Both of the receipts were signed, "@tipsforjesus."

I always give my waiter person $3.00 and normally my bills are under $20.00 which would make that $3.00 more than that 15% gratuity thing, so I guess that I am an okay tip person. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back