Who Said the Anti-Defamation League Was a Racist Organization?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1643419559382.png
The claim that "racism" is something that only white people can be done by white people, and therefore is something that cannot be done to white people, is now the "mainstream" leftwing position, and therefore a foundational principle of every organization they control, which includes all public schools, all universities, almost all NGOs, almost all corporations, and the federal government.

racist: noun
1) a person who is obsessed with race
2) a person who practices race based politics
3) a person who attempts to find a racial aspect to every issue or situation
4) a person who values their race above their religion and their nationality and their gender
5) a person who is a member of race based organizations

View attachment 594066 The claim that "racism" is something that only white people can be done by white people, and therefore is something that cannot be done to white people, is now the "mainstream" leftwing position, and therefore a foundational principle of every organization they control, which includes all public schools, all universities, almost all NGOs, almost all corporations, and the federal government.

Nobody's really deep thinking race anymore. We DONE WORE OUT the term racist. It's not like the ADL doesn't have a RACIST problem with Louis Farahkan or anything --- AMIRITE?

Simple admission that POC can be racist also would be nice. Starting with the example of some Chinese leadership racists who DO fancy themselves superior to other races.

See how I avoided irritating OUR black racists here? LOL...

View attachment 594066 The claim that "racism" is something that only white people can be done by white people, and therefore is something that cannot be done to white people, is now the "mainstream" leftwing position, and therefore a foundational principle of every organization they control, which includes all public schools, all universities, almost all NGOs, almost all corporations, and the federal government.

I read a headline earlier today that the ADL was re-defining racism as some bullshit along these lines. Looks to be true.

If I may make a recommendation: Hit up thrift stores and whatnot for pre-woke editions of encyclopedias/dictionaries/etc. I have a few sets already. You can't memory hole the printed world.

An organization that calls itself the "anti-defamation league" is defaming white people?

Clown World. Honk honk.

More embarrassing than that is --- they clearly didn't have to think TOO hard to come up with a definition of what happens when blacks turn on Jews. Would that be racism? Nawwww. "Marginalize and oppress" doesn't work that way. Besides it has to done by PRIVILEGED people.

Is just HATE enough? Or do you actually have to go OPPRESS and marginalize somebody? I got a million questions here about the slick quick -- no think definition.. Disappointing.

I read a headline earlier today that the ADL was re-defining racism as some bullshit along these lines. Looks to be true.

If I may make a recommendation: Hit up thrift stores and whatnot for pre-woke editions of encyclopedias/dictionaries/etc. I have a few sets already. You can't memory hole the printed world.
I own almost 3,000 books just for that reason.

Forum List

Back