Who Said CNN Is a Branch of the DNC?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A mere 9 days apart.
2BA5071F-04A5-4E81-9275-69F85E6AFAF6.jpeg
Premarket stocks: Oil prices are finally falling. Thank China and Joe Biden

Both headlines are true. The oil industry made sure our government cannot directly do a damned thing about gas prices. You should thank everyone you ever voted for. Biden did the only thing a president can do, what any of them would have done, and you're still bitching. Now thank your president, screw China and move on.

Both headlines are true. The oil industry made sure our government cannot directly do a damned thing about gas prices. You should thank everyone you ever voted for. Biden did the only thing a president can do, what any of them would have done, and you're still bitching. Now thank your president, screw China and move on.
Yes we can do a damn thing: boycott the Petroleum Pimp. We’re already doing it. We know it works.

Yes we can do a damn thing: boycott the Petroleum Pimp. We’re already doing it. We know it works.
We could do anything in the long term given sufficient political will. As it stands the world-wide petroleum industry is like a country onto itself with vast wealth, power and reach. A lot of it is American power. We have undue influence because just about all oil is traded in dollars on American soil. We have the cheapest gas in the western world and people still bitch.

Hilarious bullshit. Biden can’t do anything about it and Biden gets credit for solving it?

You sheeples are stuck on stupid.

We could do anything in the long term given sufficient political will. As it stands the world-wide petroleum industry is like a country onto itself with vast wealth, power and reach. A lot of it is American power. We have undue influence because just about all oil is traded in dollars on American soil. We have the cheapest gas in the western world and people still bitch.
Be thankful Joe hasn’t made things even worse you ingrates!

Hilarious we went from saving 16 cents on 4th of July meals and now it’s drop your traditional holiday meals to save money.
1638024210076.jpeg

Good sheeple! Biden can’t do anything about it except taking credit for solving it!
He did not solve it, it's simply some temporary relief, as the article stated, and buying time, for the oil market to catch up with the increased demand.

Personally, it appears to be manipulated by the oil industry....

They are claiming shortages due to increased demand, but ya know what? I haven't seen that in my neck of the woods.....there are NO SHORTAGES at the pumps, no long lines, no gas stations closed because of being out of gasoline....but prices kept rising.....why? Have you seen any long gas lines due to so called shortages?

He did not solve it, it's simply some temporary relief, as the article stated, and buying time, for the oil market to catch up with the increased demand.

Personally, it appears to be manipulated by the oil industry....

They are claiming shortages due to increased demand, but ya know what? I haven't seen that in my neck of the woods.....there are NO SHORTAGES at the pumps, no long lines, no gas stations closed because of being out of gasoline....but prices kept rising.....why? Have you seen any long gas lines due to so called shortages?
Ships, trucks, planes, plastics and rail use a huge chunk of the world oil supply. It's why oil prices are directly tied to the level of economic activity. Everything that can transport goods is at capacity right now as Americans have shifted spending towards goods and away from services.

Great article! If you actually read through it, they presented both sides.... Something your media rags, always fail to do!
You didn't notice the sewer side they put Trump supporters and Christian enthusiasts on? Well, keep those dark blinders up because when the curtain falls, oh, never mind.

Ships, trucks, planes, plastics and rail use a huge chunk of the world oil supply. It's why oil prices are directly tied to the level of economic activity. Everything that can transport goods is at capacity right now as Americans have shifted spending towards goods and away from services.
I just shelled out $850 to a local veterenariarian group for 2 healthy dogs and 2 healtby puppies. Services are doing just fine imho.

You didn't notice the sewer side they put Trump supporters and Christian enthusiasts on? Well, keep those dark blinders up because when the curtain falls, oh, never mind.
No, I didn't, and I just read the full article again, and there was no such thing????

Can you cut and paste from the CNN op article to show me what you mean, beautress?

Forum List

Back