Who picks the moderator for debates?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Just curious who chooses the moderator for these political debates and wondering why can't they get someone that all the candidates are comfortable with?

The debate last night was Trump...................................
acting childish.
He can't answer a simple question.

Trump embarrassed our Great Nation once again.

Shameful and Pathetic.

Suck on that.

The debate last night was Trump...................................
acting childish.
He can't answer a simple question.

Trump embarrassed our Great Nation once again.

Shameful and Pathetic.

Suck on th

ComeOnMan.jpg
HEY! C'MON, MAN! Look, here is the deal, Winny: don't make me corn pop you, I have a real plan for America, as soon as I can remember it, to fix every problem this nation has faced for the past 47 years I've been your Vice President, but never brought up or addressed until I could try to blame it on Trump.

Just vote for me, then after I'm elected, you'll never hear from me or any of these issues again.

Fuck off fagboi....Trump is saving this nation from fagbois like you so suck on that.....

Nice retort.

You KNOW trump is beyond gone, yet your ONLY response will be to:

1) attack the messenger, Winco
2) attack the competition (sad that trump has divided the Nation), Biden, HC, Obama, etc
3) Hate on other Americans.

Your next response will be one of the above, why not try again for ALL 3.

FUCKER

Just curious who chooses the moderator for these political debates and wondering why can't they get someone that all the candidates are comfortable with?

Well, so far all the "professional" moderators have been a bust. Maybe we should try asking the public by write in polling, and get a few good people in there, like Rush, or Mark Levin, or Lou Dobbs.

Fuck off fagboi....Trump is saving this nation from fagbois like you so suck on that.....

Nice retort.

2) attack the competition (sad that trump has divided the Nation), Biden, HC, Obama, etc

FUCKER
Check back in with me on November 4th asshole...we can have a good laugh together.....

Nice retort.

FUCKER
Check back in with me on November 4th asshole...we can have a good laugh together.....
Deal/

You can always tell who won a debate when one side start attacking the moderator.

Trump obviously agreed to him and the format of questions were known by everyone beforehand.

Don't start crying now Trumpsters.

Well, so far all the "professional" moderators have been a bust. Maybe we should try asking the public by write in polling, and get a few good people in there, like Rush, or Mark Levin, or Lou Dobbs.
Lou Dobbs supported Trump and MAGA from the start.
Fuck Rush.

New Topics

Forum List

Back