Who owns the media?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
This is who. A friend sent me a Tiktoc about the new world order, 1% blah blah blah, while on the front is true the data the guy presented is all BS. He's likely a leftist or repeating after one, because one of the few points he quoted was Blackrock Company owns Fox News. I'm not defending Fox News, just laughing my ass off because sure, Blackrock owns 4.99% of ROBERT MURDOCH'S company, nice one. What he missed is Blackrock has similar stakes in all major news networks, CNN, NBC, CBS etc. etc.. They're mentioned 15 times on this page :auiqs.jpg: At least that's something worth knowing as opposed propaganda up our asses all day.

Anyway, check out who owns much of our information sources.....

Last edited:
Why be a dumbass and project dumb fuck? You left context & content, stupid, you can't read.
I can read. You just posted nonsense unworthy of serious comment. Social media produces mostly disinformation? Whaaaaat?

Really profound shit. Top shelf post.

I can read. You just posted nonsense unworthy of serious comment. Social media produces mostly disinformation? Whaaaaat?

Really profound shit. Top shelf post.

Neat, again you left content, WTF? I don't even use Tictok, dumbass, I had to double check the source of the BS. The link & intent of the message in the OP are completely different.

:abgg2q.jpg: U PROG by chance?

Neat, again you left content, WTF? I don't even use Tictok, dumbass, I had to double check the source of the BS. The link & intent of the message in the OP are completely different.

:abgg2q.jpg: U PROG by chance?
You built your strawman argument off of a (probably) make believe friend on tiktoc.

So, you create the left's argument and then attack it. Classic strawman.

Also, it's Rupert.

This is who. A friend sent me a Tiktoc about the new world order, 1% blah blah blah, while on the front is true the data the guy presented is all BS. He's likely a leftist or repeating after one, because one of the few points he quoted was Blackrock Company owns Fox News. I'm not defending Fox News, just laughing my ass off because sure, Blackrock owns 4.99% of ROBERT MURDOCH'S company, nice one. What he missed is Blackrock has similar stakes in all major news networks, CNN, NBC, CBS etc. etc.. They're mentioned 15 times on this page :auiqs.jpg: At least that's something worth knowing as opposed propaganda up our asses all day.

Anyway, check out who owns much of our information sources.....
Billionaires/corporations owned the "news outlets" not for revenue from advertising on the news but to put out propaganda to manipulate the public.

Jewish zionists own the MSM and most politicians. Who did not know that? :dunno:

You built your strawman argument off of a (probably) make believe friend on tiktoc.

So, you create the left's argument and then attack it. Classic strawman.

Also, it's Rupert.

Oh boy! do you look stupid................

Forum List

Back