Who needs Congress?. Obama rewrites yet another provision of Obamacare.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The most lawless president in history does it again. And again the useless GOP looks the other way

New Obamacare Deadline Set For People Stuck In The System - Breitbart

feb 16 2015
The Department of Health and Human Services has extended the 2015 Obamacare deadline for select customers stuck in the system, after reports some people were met with website delays and phone call backlogs when trying to sign up.

“We know many of you worked hard to enroll in a plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace,” a statement read on the Healthcare.gov blog. “Despite your best efforts, you may not have been able to complete your application and select a plan.”

According to HHS, the special enrollment period will start on February 16, 2015, and end on February 22, 2015, in time for healthcare coverage on March 1.

The special extension applies to users who tried to enroll by the deadline but experienced technical issues with HealthCare.gov or long waits on the phone

• Banned
The special extension applies to users who tried to enroll by the deadline but experienced technical issues with HealthCare.gov or long waits on the phone

Well then everybody will say that. "I was put on hold for a long time and you have to take my word and give me an extension even though the law says i don't get one."

Ya gotta hand to this prez. He will do darn near anything to give a break to the working class.

Tell me again cuz I forgot -

What are the Repubs offering instead of ObamaCare?

New Topics

Forum List

Back