Who murdered JonBenet Ramsey?

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
It's been 25 years since JonBenet Ramsey was murdered in Boulder, Colorado. The police still do not know who murdered her. This is a complete failure by police. CBS News says they are going to use the new DNA technology that was used in the Golden State Serial Killer case. I think The Cabal may have been involved in this case. That is why they have not made any progress in her case.

Why do you care?

Is because the media brainwashed you by pounding the airwaves about private family matters with images of a dolled up little girl?

It's been 25 years since JonBenet Ramsey was murdered in Boulder, Colorado. The police still do not know who murdered her. This is a complete failure by police. CBS News says they are going to use the new DNA technology that was used in the Golden State Serial Killer case. I think The Cabal may have been involved in this case. That is why they have not made any progress in her case.

Well, yeah, the police made a lot of mistakes... so what?

83% of homicides in Chicago went unsolved in 2018.

Her mother of course. Not the direct death, But the psychotic pressure put on this what, 8 yrs olds?

To paint her face worse than a vegas whore or show girl. To put that on her. Child cruelty for sure.

Were the Ramseys Demoncraps, or at least the kooky mother?

Anf never rule out the Clintons in any strange murder case

Why do you care?

Is because the media brainwashed you by pounding the airwaves about private family matters with images of a dolled up little girl?
Her murder may have been covered up by The Cabal. I do not think this was just another murder. I think The Cabal had something to do with this crime and if so, it supports the conspiracy theory believed by QAnon.

I'm guessing her brother by accident and a clumsy attempt to cover it up just happened to work.
Why would her brother be smiling while talking about his sister's murder? And why would her brother be nervous when talking to the Media about his sister's death?

Well, yeah, the police made a lot of mistakes... so what?

83% of homicides in Chicago went unsolved in 2018.
I think the police are covering it up. They do not want the public to know who committed this crime.

Forum List

Back