Who made the decision to bomb Syria without Congressional consent?

Who made that call? Biden?
I bet there are alot of people in Europe that want to kick Obama & Biden's ass for that decision.

Six million Syrian refugees had already fled before the US got involved. Mehr Assad had dropped thousands of barrel bombs on civilians.

Wrong.
The US was ALWAYS involved and was responsible for STARTING the whole civil war in Syria.
It was Hillary's "Arab Spring" concept to wipe out all the legitimate governments in the Mideast, like Saddam, Qaddafi, Assad, Morsi, etc.

Nope.. Severe drought settled on Syria in 2005. The farmers abandoned their farms and moved to the cities with high unemployment and the oil sector finally collapsed. Mehr Assad is in charge and he's as savage as his father Hayfez was. I am surprised you don't know anything about Syria or its history of sectarian strife and assassinations.

Assad had nothing to do with those problems, and starting a civil war can not possibly help those economic problems.
But the rebels suddenly had expensive weapons and new Toyota trucks.
Who was funding them?
Who was Ambassador Stevens meeting in Benghazi, and what was in the CIA annex warehouse there?

The ambassador had dinner with the Turkish envoy, but he was in town to dedicate the new joint venture in emergency services between Mass General and Benghazi Hospital the next morning.

Assad arrested and tortured the schoolboys .. that's when all hell broke loose all over the Syria.

The annex was a communication operation to identify which tribes might support a return to the Idris constitution.
This is just a normal day in the Middle East.......and something we need to stay out of. Both sides in an Islamic War are guilty of war crimes. We shouldn't take sides. That is why we were attacked on 911.
The only real ally we have in the ME is Israel.

Where have you lived in the Middle East?

The man pulling the strings behind Joe is a very angry butthurt Obama....he hit Syria to stick it to Trump....and nothing more....if Obama wasn't in charge we would be seeing him on the news everyday...but he is quiet as a church mouse...he is the one calling the shots....

Trump wasn't around in 2014 when the US got involve with Syria.... and, Obama is not addicted to the spotlight.
That doesn't make any sense....

You just don't know anything about the Middle East or Syria.

The man pulling the strings behind Joe is a very angry butthurt Obama....he hit Syria to stick it to Trump....and nothing more....if Obama wasn't in charge we would be seeing him on the news everyday...but he is quiet as a church mouse...he is the one calling the shots....

Trump wasn't around in 2014 when the US got involve with Syria.... and, Obama is not addicted to the spotlight.
Obama was a joke to most Democrats when he first got to Washington.
He's a racist bastard that hates white people....because of the way they treated him.
Obama is an asshole....who specializes in taking credit for what other people do.
Ted Kennedy chewed him out once when he was new to Washington. He was busy putting together a bill....was just about done with it and in comes Obama, after all of the hard work was done, making suggestions. Teddy told Obama the shut the fuck up and get out. I'm sure Obama took that personally.....because he's such a small man.
He's never worked hard for anything in his life.
He lets everyone else to the dirty-work and he steps in to take all of the credit.
That's why he took credit for the Trump Economy, claiming he paved the way for Trump's successes. If that was the case....why is the economy falling apart under Biden. Over 800,000 new unemployment applications filed in February.

I bet there are alot of people in Europe that want to kick Obama & Biden's ass for that decision.

Six million Syrian refugees had already fled before the US got involved. Mehr Assad had dropped thousands of barrel bombs on civilians.

Wrong.
The US was ALWAYS involved and was responsible for STARTING the whole civil war in Syria.
It was Hillary's "Arab Spring" concept to wipe out all the legitimate governments in the Mideast, like Saddam, Qaddafi, Assad, Morsi, etc.

Nope.. Severe drought settled on Syria in 2005. The farmers abandoned their farms and moved to the cities with high unemployment and the oil sector finally collapsed. Mehr Assad is in charge and he's as savage as his father Hayfez was. I am surprised you don't know anything about Syria or its history of sectarian strife and assassinations.

Assad had nothing to do with those problems, and starting a civil war can not possibly help those economic problems.
Who was funding them?
Who was Ambassador Stevens meeting in Benghazi, and what was in the CIA annex warehouse there?

The ambassador had dinner with the Turkish envoy, but he was in town to dedicate the new joint venture in emergency services between Mass General and Benghazi Hospital the next morning.

Assad arrested and tortured the schoolboys .. that's when all hell broke loose all over the Syria.

The annex was a communication operation to identify which tribes might support a return to the Idris constitution.
This is just a normal day in the Middle East.......and something we need to stay out of. Both sides in an Islamic War are guilty of war crimes. We shouldn't take sides. That is why we were attacked on 911.

I've been deployed there several times. Egypt, Kuwait, and other Islamic countries. Stayed in Somalia for most of 1993.

Wrong.

Who was funding them?

I've been deployed there several times. Egypt, Kuwait, and other Islamic countries. Stayed in Somalia for most of 1993.

Good. The Soviets never had a presence in KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar or the UAE.. They did try to get a foothold in Yemen in the 1960s.

Israel isn't an ally.. Look at how much foreign aid we have given them since 1948. The Saudis have been a steadfast ally since the late 1930s and they don't get any foreign aid.

Syria did for being terrorists
Syria is fighting the terrorists like ISIS that Obama was aiding....

LOL I love you guys. Always sucking up funny lies. Blaming the Democrats for the resulting regional conflict from Bushes Invasion, Occupation, Civil War and finally Bug Out Plan in Iraq.

Meh, par for the course really, now ya'll want to blame the continuing covid deaths on Prezdent Joe too.
Your screen name is very appropriate. Blind indeed. COVID deaths are the fault of CHINA!

Hate to break it to you....but Bush, Clinton, and Obama are on the same team.

Bush, Clinton nor Obama never aided ISIS, but they did play for the same team. Like McCain, Romney, Dole, GH Bush, Raygun, Carter.........even Nixon.

Unlike the Trumpybear who played for. ,....drum roll.........um ........well,,,,,,,,,,uh ,,,, Trump.

LOL I love you guys. Always sucking up funny lies. Blaming the Democrats for the resulting regional conflict from Bushes Invasion, Occupation, Civil War and finally Bug Out Plan in Iraq.

Meh, par for the course really, now ya'll want to blame the continuing covid deaths on Prezdent Joe too.
Your screen name is very appropriate. Blind indeed. COVID deaths are the fault of CHINA!

Fuck you man, that dog could see better with her nose than most people see with their eyes.

In reality that hard cold bitch, Mother Nature, relishes the blame. That lovely bitch wants to kill you and your kids too!

Fuck you man, that dog could see better with her nose than most people see with their eyes.

In reality that hard cold bitch, Mother Nature, relishes the blame. That lovely bitch wants to kill you and your kids too!
What dog? I thought it was just a funny avatar? I love dogs. Against USMB rules to bring family into posts. Tsk Tsk Tsk...

Wrong.

Who was funding them?

Good. The Soviets never had a presence in KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar or the UAE.. They did try to get a foothold in Yemen in the 1960s.

Israel isn't an ally.. Look at how much foreign aid we have given them since 1948. The Saudis have been a steadfast ally since the late 1930s and they don't get any foreign aid.
Yeah....but Carter literally gave Iran to Russia.

This fucking guy can unilaterally bomb anyone on the planet?

His own fucking party wont even let him answer questions. :laughing0301:

Wrong.

Who was funding them?

I don't buy that for a second.
Benghazi was much too dangerous, full of al Qaeda and ISIS.
The only reason Stevens could possibly have for being in Benghazi, so far from protection, would be to meet with Syrian rebels or those who could be recruited to fight somewhere, as the US wanted.
It was an obvious risk and would only have been done for some covert reason.

Nor does the US need a communications operations in Benghazi.
Radio can be done anywhere, or from satellite even.
The CIA annex warehouse could only have been for things like weapons, vehicles, and money.
That should not have been there.

And by the way, there are NO tribes in Benghazi. The coast had all been taken over by dangerous refugee groups.
The tribes in Libya live further south in the hill country.
And Stevens was not at all interested in the tribal leaders, who do not like the US.

Wrong.

Who was funding them?

Israel is the least like an ally in the Mideast or any where.
Israel spends more on US election fraud and collusion than any other country.
Nor has Israel ever shared any resources with the US as an ally would have.
Israel also violated US law and conducted espionage against the US, to steal nuclear technology.

Wrong.

Who was funding them?

The only reason Stevens could possibly have for being in Benghazi, so far from protection, would be to meet with Syrian rebels or those who could be recruited to fight somewhere, as the US wanted.

The CIA annex warehouse could only have been for things like weapons, vehicles, and money.

And by the way, there are NO tribes in Benghazi. The coast had all been taken over by dangerous refugee groups.
And Stevens was not at all interested in the tribal leaders, who do not like the US.
Stevens was there to recover some shoulder-fired surface to air missiles Obama sold to rebels and ended up being used against us.
They knew this because one of them was fired at one of our choppers...and the numbskulls forgot to set the fuse...so they got the serial number off of it.
Benghazi was a coverup mission that totally backfired.
This is what happens when your president is a backstabbing treasonous communist.

Last edited:

Wrong.

Who was funding them?

Stevens was there to recover some shoulder-fired surface to air missiles Obama sold to rebels and ended up being used against us.
They knew this because of them was fired at one of our choppers...and the numbskulls forgot to set the fuse...so they got the serial number off of it.

What difference, at this point, does it make? ;)

Speaking as a Democrat, I'm embarrassed for our position on wars around the world, especially since we won't protect our own country.

What's very troubling is while we Democrats talk about peace and our desire to rid ourselves of the establishment, we went & rejected Donald Trump and turned to Biden anyway. I can't speak for all Democrats, but I feel my support for Biden was an error. In fact, I'm embarrassed for how we've been acting over the last four years. It just proves what hypocrites and fools we really are.

Wrong.

Who was funding them?

They knew this because one of them was fired at one of our choppers...and the numbskulls forgot to set the fuse...so they got the serial number off of it.
This is what happens when your president is a backstabbing treasonous communist.

LOLOL.. Gaddafi had been on a weapons buying spree in Europe and a year later in Russia.. to the tune of 4 billion so the country was awash in weapons. Stevens was NOT there to recover weapons.. He was an ambassador, for Christ's sake.. The Annex was staff with translators, interpreters, computer people to try and identify and communicate with Eastern tribes who might back a reinstatement of the Idris Constitution.

You are dumb as a stump.

Wrong.

Who was funding them?

LOLOL.. Gaddafi had been on a weapons buying spree in Europe and a year later in Russia.. to the tune of 4 billion so the country was awash in weapons. Stevens was NOT there to recover weapons.. He was an ambassador, for Christ's sake.. The Annex was staff with translators, interpreters, computer people to try and identify and communicate with Eastern tribes who might back a reinstatement of the Idris Constitution.

You are dumb as a stump.
Yeah....I'm a retired Green Beret....so fuck off you commie bastard.
If you think a communist like Obama plays by the rules your head is firmly up your asshole.

Forum List

Back