who made the decision not to save my son Woods Father

Father of Slain SEAL: Who Made the Decision Not to Save My Son? | The Weekly Standard

Obama wouldn't look me in the eye
Shaking his hand was like shaking hands with a dead fish.

I have a thread on this but based on his phone in to Lars Larson. Mine is focused on Clinton saying that they are going to prosecute the film maker.

If you want to hear the father go here. And there's a video and transcript up at the Blaze. It tears you up.

Charles Woods, Father of Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods Who Gave His Life in Benghazi by TheLarsLarsonShow on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Charles Woods, Father of Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods Who Gave His Life in Benghazi
TheLarsLarsonShow 2 days ago

Today I got a call, out of the blue, from the father of one of the Americans who was murdered in Benghazi, Libya
Charles Woods explained that he never calls talk shows, but was upset over news he had heard and just decided to call me.
He talked about his son, Tyrone Woods, who was killed along with Ambassador Chris Stevens and two other Americans who were trying to save the life of the Amb

After 37 years, there are still days that this business takes your breath away

This story turned my stomach.
Both Obama and Clinton should resign immediately.
Where's the fucking media on this?
This would be the immediate downfall/impeachment of ANY president, unless your name is Barry Hussein Obama.

Fucking unbelievable....

This story turned my stomach.
Both Obama and Clinton should resign immediately.
Where's the fucking media on this?
This would be the immediate downfall/impeachment of ANY president, unless your name is Barry Hussein Obama.

Fucking unbelievable....

Hey....they're going to have a hearing on this. On November 15th!!!
We all knew they would drag this out until after the elections hoping most of Obama's people are not paying attention. We know they'll vote for him anyway because he does nothing wrong.

He should step down now, along with Clinton and not waste our time. Because even IF he is elected, i have a feeling there's going to be an impeachment trial going on soon. And once he's impeached he should also be GONE and not hang around like Clinton did.

Would that then make Biden the President??? Oh no!!!! But then....i think it might be better even if he is a bozo!

Forum List

Back