WHO Launches Bizzare Attack on Taiwan

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The leader of the World Health Organisation has gone on a bizarre rant attacking Taiwan while claiming to be the victim of racist comments and death threats.

WHO general manager Tedros Adhanom was responding to calls he should resign for failing to condemn China’s role in covering up the coronavirus crisis which has since killed more than 87,000 people.

“This (racial) attack came from Taiwan,” he said.

“We need to be honest. I will be straight today. From Taiwan.

“And Taiwan, the Foreign Ministry also, they know the campaign. They didn’t disassociate themselves. They even started criticizing me in the middle of all that insult and slur, but I didn’t care.”

Sky News Australia revealed yesterday Mr Adhanon was blocking the release of the names of doctors who voted against declaring a global health emergency in late January, resulting in tens of thousands of deaths.

Two days prior to that decision Mr Adhanom was photographed happily smiling with Chinese dictator Xi Jinping.
China was at that stage lobbying the world, Including Australia, not to implement economically devastating travel bans.

US President Donald Trump has also threatened to withdraw funding from the WHO and formally investigate the body he described as being “China centric”.

No wonder the American Left side with WHO, they are just as insane as they are.

No he shouldn't resign and its not about Taiwan or Hong Kong or China , our CDC and Tramp were not on the ball.

Wuhan just opened up slowly the day before yesterday. They shut everything down on Jan 23rd.

No he shouldn't resign and its not about Taiwan or Hong Kong or China , our CDC and Tramp were not on the ball.

Wuhan just opened up slowly the day before yesterday. They shut everything down on Jan 23rd.
What do you like about WHO's performance? That they lied with the ChiComs in saying the virus does not spread human to human, that WHO thinks Taiwanese are racists against Chinese, that WHO attacked travel bans to prevent the spread, or that WHO refuses to allow Taiwan be a member so as not offend the ChiComs?

What is the job of WHO again?

WHO is China's bitch............let China fund the WHO...

Taiwan is not our only Ally saying this...............Japan is too..........The top dogs who Hid the information from the World should be AXED................If not the world should reject WHO and let those who are their masters fund them.

Taiwan is not our only Ally saying this...............Japan is too..........The top dogs who Hid the information from the World should be AXED................If not the world should reject WHO and let those who are their masters fund them.

Now you have to prove that China picked the director of WHO, and you can't.

Oh, so no one can ever capitulate and do the bidding of anyone unless they were directly hired by them?

Yep, you Leftards are insane

The US should reduce donations to the WHO to no more than China gives them

which is about 10 times less than we give them now

I don't have to prove anything......I gave the information from Taiwan and Japan on another thread.

China can kiss my ass........people are dying all over the world from a virus from China.....so I suggest they shut the hell up.........go tell your Chin masters that. We don't care how many people they have.

I don't have to prove anything......I gave the information from Taiwan and Japan on another thread.

China can kiss my ass........people are dying all over the world from a virus from China.....so I suggest they shut the hell up.........go tell your Chin masters that. We don't care how many people they have.

Your stating it because tramp is stating it. You follow your master. If its anything a US soldier was the first to come down with the Spanish Flu, did tramp tell you that?

Your stating it because tramp is stating it. You follow your master. If its anything a US soldier was the first to come down with the Spanish Flu, did tramp tell you that?
I go to the source...........and that would be information FROM OUR ALLIES......Taiwan and Japan..........

Last time I looked .........China isn't our ally..............There butt buddies didn't get elected this time either...........Biden is also China's bitch........we need to defund him too.

joe-biden-quid-pro-quo-schiff-accuses-trump.jpg

Hilarious watching you Leftards always defending incompetance

If its anything a US soldier was the first to come down with the Spanish Flu, did tramp tell you that?

Trump didnt have to

it may be news to you but the rest of us study history for its own sake

Last edited:

i wonder why liberals insist on taking china’s side against the best interests of their own country

the WHO official in this video is a canadian

its the global capitalist that take advantage of low priced workers, just ask Tramp and his family.

i wonder why liberals insist on taking china’s side against the best interests of their own country

the WHO official in this video is a canadian

its the global capitalist that take advantage of low priced workers, just ask Tramp and his family.

Thats so mindless

we know you hate trump

but this video was about a Hong Kong reporter and a stonewalling canadian apologist for communist china that has nothing to do with trump

Forum List

Back