Who killed four UN PeaceKeepers a few hours ago??

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
DILLODUCK says the media is full of shit. He writes: " I'm tired of hearing about dead civilians without severe condemnation of the Hizbullys for hiding amongst them. The media could certainly paint a more accurate picture of the real reason for the Lebanese civilian casualties. Is the media slanting reality or just playing to the sympathty of its' audience by repeatedly showing these tear-jerking pictures ?""

OK... so now we hear that an Israeli bomb took out four Indian (ghandi type, not the kind on horses) UN Peacekeepers who were manning a check point lookout tower.... So my questions are,,, is the US liable for allowing the Israelis to run rampant over unarmed civilians,, and UN Peackeepers???

Does Condi Rice now realize that she has blown all of her Political Capitol as a "water carrier" for the Israelis??? She is probably no longer effective in her position since the international community sees us as being too biased toward Israel. I am glad Colin Powell bailed out before he got too much shit on him too.

So Dill, what do you have to say to the Israelis???

No simple answers as "it happens during a war",, or "what the hell were the Peackeepers doing in a tower?".. Keep in mind, the Israelis, and their supporters, are confident that the colateral damage to innocent people is being kept to a minimum, and that their intelligence reports are just so accurate as to facilitate pinpont targetting. Just trying to rid those god darn Hizbullies you know.

Working Man said:
DILLODUCK says the media is full of shit. He writes: " I'm tired of hearing about dead civilians without severe condemnation of the Hizbullys for hiding amongst them. The media could certainly paint a more accurate picture of the real reason for the Lebanese civilian casualties. Is the media slanting reality or just playing to the sympathty of its' audience by repeatedly showing these tear-jerking pictures ?""

OK... so now we hear that an Israeli bomb took out four Indian (ghandi type, not the kind on horses) UN Peacekeepers who were manning a check point lookout tower.... So my questions are,,, is the US liable for allowing the Israelis to run rampant over unarmed civilians,, and UN Peackeepers???

Does Condi Rice now realize that she has blown all of her Political Capitol as a "water carrier" for the Israelis??? She is probably no longer effective in her position since the international community sees us as being too biased toward Israel. I am glad Colin Powell bailed out before he got too much shit on him too.

No simple answers as "it happens during a war",, or "what the hell were the Peackeepers doing in a tower?".. Keep in mind, the Israelis, and their supporters, are confident that the colateral damage to innocent people is being kept to a minimum, and that their intelligence reports are just so accurate as to facilitate pinpont targetting. Just trying to rid those god darn Hizbullies you know.

Talk to Kathianne---she'll tell you I hate jews.

Working Man said:

Here's one for you, maybe if those peacekeepers were doing their job while watching Hezbollah kill 8 Israeli soldiers and kidnapping 2 others it never would have escalated to this.....

dilloduck said:
Talk to Kathianne---she'll tell you I hate jews.

So dahlink!! Don't be mashugana,,, we know which side of your matza is oiled!!

Dill, what do they put on Matza to make them palatable??? I like peanut butter, but there must be a traditional spread???:thewave: :huh:

Working Man said:
So dahlink!! Don't be mashugana,,, we know which side of your matza is oiled!!

Whatever that means---If you think Condi Rice is now unable to hold her own in an International setting to discuss the war, you're nuts.

Working Man said:

The UN 'peace keepers', many of which are Arabs, have been watching Hizbollah force missiles onto civilians. They have reported that to the UN. In the case of these 4, seems they were too close to a target:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/print?id=2235340

I guess your take on this is that there should be enough UN troops to keep Israel from responding to Hizbollah attacks. You are a fuktard.

Dillo has a long post history of wanting US to stop funding Israel, if that makes him anti-semetic, so be it. I maintain that Israel has been at the forefront of the WOT, long before 9/11.

As Dillo acknowledges, the US problems with Hizbollah, started long before those with Al Quaida.

dilloduck said:
Whatever that means---If you think Condi Rice is now unable to hold her own in an International setting to discuss the war, you're nuts.

"I don't want to come back in a week, two weeks, a month, six months,, etc,". yada yada yada

She shouldn't even bother going to the Middle East since she is biased, for political reasons, and has offered no real hope to the situation..

She is about as effective as an empty Care Package.

Send in Joe Lieberman. That senior statesman can cure herpes with a single touch, part the seas like that guy with the beard who works for the NRA, and save millions of jobs for Americans.:banana: :banana:

Kathianne said:
The UN 'peace keepers', many of which are Arabs, have been watching Hizbollah force missiles onto civilians. They have reported that to the UN. In the case of these 4, seems they were too close to a target:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/print?id=2235340

I guess your take on this is that there should be enough UN troops to keep Israel from responding to Hizbollah attacks. You are a fuktard.

Dillo has a long post history of wanting US to stop funding Israel, if that makes him anti-semetic, so be it. I maintain that Israel has been at the forefront of the WOT, long before 9/11.

As Dillo acknowledges, the US problems with Hizbollah, started long before those with Al Quaida.

Right--the Hizbullys formed after Americans were taken hostage in Iran and they since have killed and tortured Americans. Apparently Israel cannot sustain itself against it's neighbors so American taxpayers pay for it's military and God knows what else. It's hard to figure out what all they spend it on. I still maintain thier right to exist and America will be linked to Israeli behavior because our financing. The Zionist lobbied hard for this land, the UN gave it to them. Now the US pays for it. The Arabs can't get passed it and use the "demonic Israeli/American relationship" to try to gather political influence in the Arab world.
The Sunni's and Shites now are a bit split on the Hizbullys latest antics. Too bad. :D

Working Man said:
Send in Joe Lieberman. That senior statesman can cure herpes with a single touch, part the seas like that guy with the beard who works for the NRA, and save millions of jobs for Americans.:banana: :banana:

He's busy--desperately trying to save his senate seat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back