Who is your second favorate Republican candidate

Who is your second favorate Republican candidate?

• Total voters
It's a hard question really, to Open to interpretation.

I mean there is my Favorite in a perfect world. then their is my Favorite that I think can actually win the Election.

It's a hard question really, to Open to interpretation.

I mean there is my Favorite in a perfect world. then their is my Favorite that I think can actually win the Election.

I can't help buy find that a particularly poisonous view among voters. Its really what keeps us running down the same wretched road. As long as we keep letting the establishment and the media tell us who is 'electable', we're doomed to whatever crap they serve up.

Perry ... His whole state is on fire... Does not exactly inspire confidense

Romney ... Morman....It'll never happen

Paul ..... appeals to people that want all the privilege of being an American without any of the responsibility to manage it.

Santorum ....Showers wth little boys....Ewww...

Gingrich .. Appeals to people with short term memory loss.. Me...not so much...my memory is just fine..

Huntsman ....don't know anything about him.....

Bachmann ... Doesn't even know she is married to a flaming homosexual... Now THAT is stupid..

Cain ... Are you sure that this guy isn't Bass?

There is only one republican I can think of today I would choose over Obama as it stands..Colin Powel

Paul ..... appeals to people that want all the privilege of being an American without any of the responsibility to manage it.

Gingrich .. Appeals to people with short term memory loss.. Me...not so much...my memory is just fine..

Bachmann ... Doesn't even know she is married to a flaming homosexual... Now THAT is stupid..

There is only one republican I can think of today I would choose over Obama as it stands..Colin Powel

Gee, Perry's whole state(suspected arson in a bunch f the fires that tend to be in the center of the state, no where near the "whole" state) is on fire so that doesn't make him a candidate for President....... what a ridiculous response. Our country's economy is in the toilet and the unemployment rate is certainly over 10 percent. Business has absolutely no confidence in what this administration will do next and Barak is an imbecile........ but you would still vote for him. I find it hard to believe you haven't flown head on into a thunderhead and killed yourself, you must be a slightly better pilot than a thinker.

Gee, Perry's whole state(suspected arson in a bunch f the fires that tend to be in the center of the state, no where near the "whole" state) is on fire so that doesn't make him a candidate for President....... what a ridiculous response. Our country's economy is in the toilet and the unemployment rate is certainly over 10 percent. Business has absolutely no confidence in what this administration will do next and Barak is an imbecile........ but you would still vote for him. I find it hard to believe you haven't flown head on into a thunderhead and killed yourself, you must be a slightly better pilot than a thinker.

The Texas legislature meets for three months every two years by law. I don't put much stock in what could best be described as part time government as the basis for how well a Texas governor would perform as the POTUS, Using Bush as the template...I'll pass on Perry. One of my most ardent personal life foundations is the danger of religious ideologues and avoiding their influence. Perry is just too stupid and incompetent....and .. yes I do take his lack of dealing with the fires as a measure of how well he deals with crisis.

I believe the fact I am still alive considering the circumstances of my flying carrier speaks for itself. If I were not an excellent pilot we would not be having this conversation.

Forum List

Back