The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
You may ask what scroll, and I may answer you with a question. Do not all homes, all nations have a proclamation, a deed, and a title to them proclaiming who's lands they are, and for what purpose they exist, and for what boundaries they may be defined by and whom they belong to?

I am a sinner, like all men are sinners. The wise man admits he is a sinner, and does what he can to warn others of the dangers of sin. Free will begot sin. And sin entered the world through Adam & Eve, whether you interpret that as allegorical, or actual. Sin though was the virus carried by The Serpent who tempted Eve and was the most beguiling of all creatures.

Lucifer's first target then after he had convinced a 1/3rd of the Angels to Rebel with him, was not Adam & Eve but was The Serpent who was beguiled by Lucifer to act as his emissary on earth, to act as his delivery system to infect the world with sin. But going back further, who was patient Zero? This was Lucifer himself, who was the most beautiful and artful thing ever created by The Creator.

It was through this beguilement and through Lucifer, that Adam once proclaimed as Lord of The Earth, forfeited his Title, and Deed to the now God of this Earth, Lucifer, now called Satan, that Old Serpent.

So where did sin originate from? Heaven.

Heaven? Really? Yes Heaven!

Shocking isn't it?

In this Universe, Our Universe, God created all things. However, God cannot violate His own by laws, as He is The Law Maker, and made all The Laws that Govern Our Universe. God is Holy and Righteous and though it may sound a contradiction, God by His own Law will not Force Humans to commune with Him, to be unified with Him or to Love Him. So, God in His Righteousness and Holiness created Free Will in all of His Created Beings.....so that over the entirety of Space and Time, which is a Finite Dimension, each Created Being could choose Freely until that day Time Expires in the Space Time Dimension.

The entire process of Free Will and "The Decision" was initiated by Lucifer, but was planned for in The Mind of God, who can see The Past, Present and Future simultaneously.

Lucifer was The Covering Cherub, who was perfect in all his ways until iniquity was found in him, who's light was a part removed from The Light of his Creator. Lucifer who admiring his own beauty and power, and seeing God create a rival being called Man whom God said He would elevate above The Angels, first found offense in that because of his pride, and then instead of repentance which I believe God would have allowed, he held on to pride and gave birth to Envy, and Envy Begat Lies & Slander, and Slander Begat Strife, and Strife then Begat Rebellion, and Rebellion is as The Sin of Witchcraft thinking it not a sin to be Equal to God. Then there was Rebellion in Heaven and Lucifer transformed in to Satan, began pleading his cause before Heaven day and night, accusing man of all manner of Evil and pleading his case that Man should never be allowed to be elevated above The Angels.

Did God foreknow this? Yes He did. He had to allow it. He had to allow all sentient beings Free Will, and had to allow them to experience in Themselves Self Will, and Free Will, so that they could discover what Opposition to God's Will, and God's Laws would bear. That Original Tree which they would have eaten of had they of their own Free Will chose to heed God's cautions, was The Tree of Life, yet, that Tree they chose instead, was The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. "I have set before you life and death, choose life" They chose death. This is the fruit they picked, and this is the fruit they planted and cultivated, and this is the fruit we harvest to this day. So the process of redemption began so that at some point in Future, God can draw all men who will, back to The Tree of Life, and so He will at that last day, cut Down The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and cast it in to The Fire and all those who worship it, with it.

God's Law is as Just as it is Merciful. Man chose The Impostor Tree, and that Tree will always bear things that look good, taste good, and smell good, and appear to give life but inside are the seeds of death, sin, rebellion and misery. And through those seeds came not just The Knowledge of Good, but The Knowledge of Evil and through sin did Entropy enter the Universe so that each subsequent iteration of man, of Earth and of the Human Condition is worse than that first state.

The first state was Antediluvian, which is a topic all on it's own, but that state of Earth was better than our current state, as was The Garden of Eden better than The Antediluvian state. Yet man rebelled in The Garden of Eden as perfect as it was just as Lucifer rebelled in Heaven as perfect as he was, and man rebelled in the Antediluvian World as good as it was. The Rebellion in The Antediluvian World became so great, that God had to mount a rescue mission, & God had to offer Salvation through Noah and The Ark, and purge from The Earth Rebellion, and Sin, and purge and refine man, through a remnant as He did when He cast out Adam and Eve and provided a sacrifice to cover "their sin". So the Ark covered Noah and his family from the rain and from condemnation of sin, and that Ark landed on Mount Ararat on the 17th of Nissan as a sign of Salvation and Resurrection for man.

God is always looking for someone to stand in The Gap, each and every generation to prove His concept of Free Will and how He loves man and wants man to be reconciled unto Him. God's will is that Man will come full circle back to Him after being purified and redeemed. And so this is His plan we see from Genesis through Revelation.

So we move forward in time to Abraham & Isaac, who was faithful to God, and when asked of God to erect an altar to Him, and offer a blood sacrifice for the remission of sin, did not turn his face from God, but said "God will provide the sacrifice". When Isaac asked him, "Where was The Sacrifice" not knowing that God commanded Abraham to give his only son Isaac as the sacrifice, Abraham replied, "God will provide the sacrifice."

So they traveled to the mount in obedience and faith. And up the mount of Golgotha they climbed, and then Abraham revealed to Isaac that he was to be The Sacrifice for The Remission of Sins. Isaac, still trusting his father and God, allowed himself to be bound, and laid upon the altar, and Abraham still trusting God, carried out God's commandments of him, but God stayed his hand at the last moment. It was then that God provided The Ram, The Lamb as a sign for The Future, and for Redemption upon Golgotha.

"God will provide The Sacrifice."

Then skipping some prophecies about Israel being bound and taken in to captivity by Babylon, & the prophecy of Cyrus who would free Israel after they were chastised in Babylon and rebuild Jerusalem, and The Temple, and the 490 years of prophecy of which 483 are fulfilled, including The Prediction of Messiah coming, and getting it exactly right when he began His ministry in 27 AD, and His Death, Crucifixion Burial and Resurrection on The 17th of Nissan, on The Mount of Golgatha we see God's plan as unfailing. "God will provide "The Sacrifice"

Christ was crucified on Golgotha the same place where God tested Abraham and provided The Sacrifice, The Lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world" and Christ was resurrected on The 17th of Nissan, the same day The Ark rested upon Mount Ararat as a Sign to Man for Redemption.

God will provide "The Sacrifice"?

God Provided The Sacrifice!

The Messiah, The Suffering Savior, Messiah Ben Joseph will return as He said He would as Messiah Ben David, The Ruling Savior. But He had to serve as "The Sacrifice" first. He did descend in to Hell and defeat Death, gained the keys to Hell, The Crown of Adam, and The Title, Deed Scroll to Earth and it's decree of Lordship.

Christ The Redeemer, did this in preparation for His return as Messiah Ben David. Yeshuah will break those seals on That Great Scroll, unleash the curses and judgments contained in it, and read The Deed in to The Records in The Court of Heaven, and transfer the deed to Himself, and then come to claim His Throne, The Crown of Adam, and The Throne of David as The 2nd Adam, and heir to David, as The Son of David, and Rule as The Prince of Peace.

And Who is this Tree of Life I spoke of before hand, that Tree of Life Adam and Eve did not partake of, but which we shall partake of in Eternity? It is Christ Jesus, Yeshua, who is The Way, and The Life, who gives Living Waters to those who drink it, and Eternal Life to those who desire it, and who is The Logos, and The Bread of Life, The Beginner of Time, and The Ender of Time, The Alpha and Omega.

I may fail, and I may disappoint, but God's word Never Fails. All things will come Full Circle and all things will come back to God. Do not hold it against God for my frailties, my faults and my sins and my offenses, for what I do, I do in my limited human understanding, but I give God The Glory for his plan, and God The Glory for those things which I understand and those things which I shall understand in The Future.

So you ask me about Sin and Self Will or Free Will? There is my understanding of it. God is not willing that any should perish, but He also cannot force anyone to Eat of The Tree of Life and Live.

Sin exists in All Men. Even The Redeemed, but the only difference being is that The Spirit and Soul are Redeemed in those who place their faith in Christ, while The Body remains a corrupted thing, and The Mind is part of The Body, and The Mind and Body will not be fully redeemed until Resurrection Day, and The Day of Rapture where we put on The Incorruptible, and for a time are removed from the coming Wrath of God.

If I falter it is This Mind, This Body that falters, and not The Spirit of God that lives within me who Wars with The Corrupt Mind and Body. So do not blame God, blame me for letting the desires of the flesh overcome my better self. This is the daily fight we all should take up, and in doing so bring The Mind and Body under Control of our redeemed spirit, so that we may walk in a manner which is pleasing to God, but not necessarily pleasing to man. But this is only possible through the sacrifice of Messiah, Yeshua, who humbled Himself to come in The Form of Man as The Second Adam to win back for us what The First Adam Lost, and to offer himself up as "The Sacrifice" whereby we may be reconciled to God.

"God will provide The Sacrifice"?

Who is worthy to Open The Scroll? Yeshua is Worthy.

May His Kingdom come, and soon.

Last edited:
When he
You may ask what scroll, and I may answer you with a question. Do not all homes, all nations have a proclamation, a deed, and a title to them proclaiming who's lands they are, and for what purpose they exist, and for what boundaries they may be defined by and whom they belong to?

I am a sinner, like all men are sinners. The wise man admits he is a sinner, and does what he can to warn others of the dangers of sin. Free will begot sin. And sin entered the world through Adam & Eve, whether you interpret that as allegorical, or actual. Sin though was the virus carried by The Serpent who tempted Eve and was the most beguiling of all creatures.

Lucifer's first target then after he had convinced a 1/3rd of the Angels to Rebel with him, was not Adam & Eve but was The Serpent who was beguiled by Lucifer to act as his emissary on earth, to act as his delivery system to infect the world with sin. But going back further, who was patient Zero? This was Lucifer himself, who was the most beautiful and artful thing ever created by The Creator.

It was through this beguilement and through Lucifer, that Adam once proclaimed as Lord of The Earth, forfeited his Title, and Deed to the now God of this Earth, Lucifer, now called Satan, that Old Serpent.

Shocking isn't it?

In this Universe, Our Universe, God created all things. However, God cannot violate His own by laws, as He is The Law Maker, and made all The Laws that Govern Our Universe. God is Holy and Righteous and though it may sound a contradiction, God by His own Law will not Force Humans to commune with Him, to be unified with Him or to Love Him. So, God in His Righteousness and Holiness created Free Will in all of His Created Beings.....so that over the entirety of Space and Time, which is a Finite Dimension, each Created Being could choose Freely until that day Time Expires in the Space Time Dimension.

The entire process of Free Will and "The Decision" was initiated by Lucifer, but was planned for in The Mind of God, who can see The Past, Present and Future simultaneously.

Lucifer was The Covering Cherub, who was perfect in all his ways until iniquity was found in him, who's light was a part removed from The Light of his Creator. Lucifer who admiring his own beauty and power, and seeing God create a rival being called Man whom God said He would elevate above The Angels, first found offense in that because of his pride, and then instead of repentance which I believe God would have allowed, he held on to pride and gave birth to Envy, and Envy Begat Lies & Slander, and Slander Begat Strife, and Strife then Begat Rebellion, and Rebellion is as The Sin of Witchcraft thinking it not a sin to be Equal to God. Then there was Rebellion in Heaven and Lucifer transformed in to Satan, began pleading his cause before Heaven day and night, accusing man of all manner of Evil and pleading his case that Man should never be allowed to be elevated above The Angels.

Did God foreknow this? Yes He did. He had to allow it. He had to allow all sentient beings Free Will, and had to allow them to experience in Themselves Self Will, and Free Will, so that they could discover what Opposition to God's Will, and God's Laws would bear. That Original Tree which they would have eaten of had they of their own Free Will chose to heed God's cautions, was The Tree of Life, yet, that Tree they chose instead, was The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. "I have set before you life and death, choose life" They chose death. This is the fruit they picked, and this is the fruit they planted and cultivated, and this is the fruit we harvest to this day. So the process of redemption began so that at some point in Future, God can draw all men who will, back to The Tree of Life, and so He will at that last day, cut Down The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and cast it in to The Fire and all those who worship it, with it.

God's Law is as Just as it is Merciful. Man chose The Impostor Tree, and that Tree will always bear things that look good, taste good, and smell good, and appear to give life but inside are the seeds of death, sin, rebellion and misery. And through those seeds came not just The Knowledge of Good, but The Knowledge of Evil and through sin did Entropy enter the Universe so that each subsequent iteration of man, of Earth and of the Human Condition is worse than that first state.

The first state was Antediluvian, which is a topic all on it's own, but that state of Earth was better than our current state, as was The Garden of Eden better than The Antediluvian state. Yet man rebelled in The Garden of Eden as perfect as it was just as Lucifer rebelled in Heaven as perfect as he was, and man rebelled in the Antediluvian World as good as it was. The Rebellion in The Antediluvian World became so great, that God had to mount a rescue mission, & God had to offer Salvation through Noah and The Ark, and purge from The Earth Rebellion, and Sin, and purge and refine man, through a remnant as He did when He cast out Adam and Eve and provided a sacrifice to cover "their sin". So the Ark covered Noah and his family from the rain and from condemnation of sin, and that Ark landed on Mount Ararat on the 17th of Nissan as a sign of Salvation and Resurrection for man.

God is always looking for someone to stand in The Gap, each and every generation to prove His concept of Free Will and how He loves man and wants man to be reconciled unto Him. God's will is that Man will come full circle back to Him after being purified and redeemed. And so this is His plan we see from Genesis through Revelation.

So we move forward in time to Abraham & Isaac, who was faithful to God, and when asked of God to erect an altar to Him, and offer a blood sacrifice for the remission of sin, did not turn his face from God, but said "God will provide the sacrifice". When Isaac asked him, "Where was The Sacrifice" not knowing that God commanded Abraham to give his only son Isaac as the sacrifice, Abraham replied, "God will provide the sacrifice."

So they traveled to the mount in obedience and faith. And up the mount of Golgotha they climbed, and then Abraham revealed to Isaac that he was to be The Sacrifice for The Remission of Sins. Isaac, still trusting his father and God, allowed himself to be bound, and laid upon the altar, and Abraham still trusting God, carried out God's commandments of him, but God stayed his hand at the last moment. It was then that God provided The Ram, The Lamb as a sign for The Future, and for Redemption upon Golgotha.

Christ was crucified on Golgotha where God tested Abraham and provided The Sacrifice and Christ was resurrected on The 17th of Nissan as a Sign to Man for Redemption.

Then skipping some prophecies about Israel being bound and taken in to captivity by Babylon, & the prophecy of Cyrus who would free Israel after they were chastised in Babylon and rebuild Jerusalem, and The Temple, and the 490 years of prophecy of which 483 are fulfilled, including The Prediction of Messiah coming, and getting it exactly right when he began His ministry in 27 AD, and His Death, Crucifixion Burial and Resurrection on The 17th of Nissan, on The Mount of Golgatha we see God's plan as unfailing. "God will provide "The Sacrifice"

The Messiah, The Suffering Savior, Messiah Ben Joseph will return as He said He would as Messiah Ben David, The Ruling Savior. But He had to server as "The Sacrifice" first. He did descend in to Hell and defeat Death, gained the keys to Hell, The Crown of Adam, and The Title, Deed Scroll to Earth and it's decree of Lordship. He did this in preparation for His return as Messiah Ben David. Yeshuah will break those seals on That Great Scroll, unleash the curses and judgments contained in it, and read The Deed in to The Records in The Court of Heaven, and transfer the deed to Himself, and then come to claim His Throne, The Throne of Adam, and The Throne of David as The 2nd Adam, and heir to David, as The Son of David.

Who is this Tree of Life? It is Christ Jesus, Yeshua, who is The Way, and The Life, who gives Living Waters to those who drink it, and Eternal Life to those who desire it, and who is The Logos, and The Bread of Life, The Beginner of Time, and The Ender of Time, The Alpha and Omega.

I may fail, and I may disappoint, but God's word Never Fails. All things will come Full Circle and all things will come back to God. Do not hold it against God for my frailties, my faults and my sins and my offenses, for what I do, I do in my limited human understanding, but I give God The Glory for his plan, and God The Glory for those things which I understand and those things which I shall understand in The Future.

So you ask me about Sin and Self Will or Free Will? There is my understanding of it. God is not willing that any should perish, but He also cannot force anyone to Eat of The Tree of Life and Live.

Sin exists in All Men. Even The Redeemed, but the only difference being is that The Spirit and Soul are Redeemed in those who place their faith in Christ, while The Body remains a corrupted thing, and The Mind is part of The Body, and The Mind and Body will not be fully redeemed until Resurrection Day, and The Day or Rapture where we put in The Incorruptible.

If I falter it is This Mind, This Body that falters, and not The Spirit of God that lives within me who Wars with The Corrupt Mind and Body. So do not blame God, blame me for letting the desires of the flesh overcome my better self. This is the daily fight we all should take up, and in doing so bring The Mind and Body under Control of our redeemed spirit, so that we may walk in a manner which is pleasing to God, but not necessarily pleasing to man. But this is only possible through the sacrifice of Messiah, Yeshua, who humbled Himself to come in The Form of Man as The Second Adam to win back for us what The First Adam Lost, and to offer himself up as "The Sacrifice" whereby we may be reconciled to God.

"God will provide The Sacrifice"

When he shows
Psalm37 LIVE

Shocking isn't it?

Christ was crucified on Golgotha the same place where God tested Abraham and provided The Sacrifice, The Lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the world" and Christ was resurrected on The 17th of Nissan, the same day The Ark rested upon Mount Ararat as a Sign to Man for Redemption.

God will provide "The Sacrifice"?

The Messiah, The Suffering Savior, Messiah Ben Joseph will return as He said He would as Messiah Ben David, The Ruling Savior. But He had to serve as "The Sacrifice" first. He did descend in to Hell and defeat Death, gained the keys to Hell, The Crown of Adam, and The Title, Deed Scroll to Earth and it's decree of Lordship.

Christ The Redeemer, did this in preparation for His return as Messiah Ben David. Yeshuah will break those seals on That Great Scroll, unleash the curses and judgments contained in it, and read The Deed in to The Records in The Court of Heaven, and transfer the deed to Himself, and then come to claim His Throne, The Crown of Adam, and The Throne of David as The 2nd Adam, and heir to David, as The Son of David, and Rule as The Prince of Peace.

And Who is this Tree of Life I spoke of before hand, that Tree of Life Adam and Eve did not partake of, but which we shall partake of in Eternity? It is Christ Jesus, Yeshua, who is The Way, and The Life, who gives Living Waters to those who drink it, and Eternal Life to those who desire it, and who is The Logos, and The Bread of Life, The Beginner of Time, and The Ender of Time, The Alpha and Omega.

Sin exists in All Men. Even The Redeemed, but the only difference being is that The Spirit and Soul are Redeemed in those who place their faith in Christ, while The Body remains a corrupted thing, and The Mind is part of The Body, and The Mind and Body will not be fully redeemed until Resurrection Day, and The Day of Rapture where we put on The Incorruptible, and for a time are removed from the coming Wrath of God.

"God will provide The Sacrifice"?

In the revelation of John there are exactly seven seals placed on the scroll that prevents everyone in heaven, on the earth, and under the earth from seeing what was written inside.

In the gospel according to John there are exactly seven miracles. What does that tell you?

If you are a sinner, and willingly remain so, you are guilty of deliberately defying the law of God, and have never seen and do not know Jesus , what he taught and did, or what was hidden inside those fantastical stories about him.

If you ever hope to enter the kingdom of heaven you must first learn about the way that Jesus taught people to understand the figurative words and hidden subjects of the law and do it. now,

There is no sacrifice necessary. The only thing that became obsolete about the law after the revelation from God that came into this world through Jesus Christ was the wrong way to do it. It is not and never was about killing farm animals, building a temple, appeasing a petty and capricious deity, diet, fashion, or the sexual preferences of bipeds.

Give it a try. Its easy. it is divine instruction keep your mind pure. Do it if you ever hope to find peace in this world.

Sin is disobedience to the law of God. The consequence for sin is death.

You won't be able to do a goddamn thing when you are dead, whether now, through sin, or after the second death, when your body dies.

God is the God of the living. There is no God or peace in the realm of the dead; only insanity then destruction.

Get out of your grave stand up and walk like a man and you will become a new creature "like one of us", a living being in the kingdom of God on earth who will never know what it is to die.

Last edited:
In the revelation of John there are exactly seven seals placed on the scroll that prevents everyone in heaven, on the earth, and under the earth from seeing what was written inside.

In the gospel according to John there are exactly seven miracles. What does that tell you?
That coincidences happen everywhere, even in iron aged books of mythology.

4872957_1.jpg

What is a coincidence is that whatever you do not understand, then it is an iron aged myth. I don't consider your evolution to be mythological, but it is a false science so it is a myth in that sense. How else can you and evolutionists end up being so wrong?

You were supposed to get the seven seals and read them so you would be ready. The opening comes later.

Furthermore, this is a prophecy so it's allegory and metaphor. No one knows what happens, but you want to be ready for those 7 years. Hopefully, you are gone before the seals are opened or pre-tribulation.

What is a coincidence is that whatever you do not understand, then it is an iron aged myth. I don't consider your evolution to be mythological, but it is a false science so it is a myth in that sense. How else can you and evolutionists end up being so wrong?

You were supposed to get the seven seals and read them so you would be ready. The opening comes later.

Furthermore, this is a prophecy so it's allegory and metaphor. No one knows what happens, but you want to be ready for those 7 years. Hopefully, you are gone before the seals are opened or pre-tribulation.
No one can deny the Prophecy of The Resurrection being completely authentic and true. There are so many others that are verified like pretty much the entire book of Daniel being 100% accurate that Scientists thought it was written much much later than it was, only archaeological evidence proves that it was written before the prophecies.

Regarding the Rapture being Pre-Tribulation that is pretty solid, but there is also an argument for Mid Tribulation, because the last 3.5 years is "The Great Tribulation" If that is so, believers are going to have their faith tested a lot more than they realize if The Rapture occurs mid Tribulation.

AFTER the 7 seals come The 7 Trumpets.

b2ap3_large_The-seven-trumpets-Rev-8.jpg

No one can deny the Prophecy of The Resurrection being completely authentic and true. There are so many others that are verified like pretty much the entire book of Daniel being 100% accurate that Scientists thought it was written much much later than it was, only archaeological evidence proves that it was written before the prophecies.

Regarding the Rapture being Pre-Tribulation that is pretty solid, but there is also an argument for Mid Tribulation, because the last 3.5 years is "The Great Tribulation" If that is so, believers are going to have their faith tested a lot more than they realize if The Rapture occurs mid Tribulation.

finallouisweb.jpg

finallouisweb.jpg

ha ha.

In scripture a trumpet blast is a metaphor for a prophet prophesying. For instance, elijah was called "the trumpet of God".

But you knew that already didn't you.

After the. 7 Seals and 7 Trumpets come the 7 Bowl or Vial Judgments.

finallouisweb.jpg

ha ha.

In scripture a trumpet blast is a metaphor for a prophet prophesying. For instance, elijah was called "the trumpet of God".

finallouisweb.jpg

ha ha.

I have heard this spoken of before, that President Trump is essentially in office as a subtle warning, that The Trump is about to sound, and that the prophecies which have been on hold since 70 AD, will be set in motion to compete the last 7 years determined upon Israel and The Earth.

These prophecies cannot be fully set in motion until The Restrained is removed.

Whom do you say The Restrainer is?

The Church?
The Holy Spirit?
Or a Nation like The United States?

finallouisweb.jpg

ha ha.

I have heard this spoken of before, that President Trump is essentially in office as a subtle warning, that The Trump is about to sound, and that the prophecies which have been on hold since 70 AD, will be set in motion to compete the last 7 years determined upon Israel and The Earth.

The Church?
The Holy Spirit?

I doubt the trumpet has to do with Trump. It would be a coincidence if it did haha.

I'm surprised as to the number of people here who do not read the Bible. I only read parts of it and look up things as they crop up. I had to quit my Bible study group due to conflicting time with service, but have joined another group who meets twice a month. Maybe I get the most at church. The Restrainer is the Holy Spirit and he will deal with what you stated.

"The Man of Lawlessness

Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. For lthe mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." Thessalonians 2:2-12

finallouisweb.jpg

ha ha.

The Church?
The Holy Spirit?

You are way off.

The great tribulation has been raging ever since christianity was assimilated and perverted by Rome in 325ce, and the false sugarcoated counterfeit Jesus, the three in one God made man made matzo made by human hands was unleashed on the world.

So stop with the end of the world the devil is coming hype already. You are already a possession of whatever devil addled your mind with this crap.

If anything the Christ is scheduled to appear and destroy this false God, your God, ANY MINUTE with the brightness of his coming..

If I were you I would examine my conscience to see when it was that you actually knelt down in professed belief that One unequaled God became three co-equal beings in one who came into the world to wear diapers and be ridiculed despised rejected tortured and crucified because he loved the roman world so much and so believers can sin and become jerk offs for the rest of their lives without penalty if they throw spare change at the priest, minister, preacher, whatever, and "celebrate" the death of Jesus (because you love him so much) every sunday and occasional high holy days over wine and crackers.

Psst!

If scripture is true, YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.

damn.

Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Last edited:

finallouisweb.jpg

ha ha.

These prophecies cannot be fully set in motion until The Restrainer is removed.

The Church?
The Holy Spirit?

You are way off.

The great tribulation has been raging ever since christianity was assimilated and perverted by Rome in 325ce, and the false sugarcoated counterfeit Jesus, the three in one God made man made matzo made by human hands was unleashed on the world.

So stop with the end of the world the devil is coming hype already. You are already a possession of whatever devil addled your mind with this crap.

If anything the Christ is scheduled to appear and destroy this false God, your God, ANY MINUTE with the brightness of his coming..

If I were you I would examine my conscience to see when it was that you actually knelt down in professed belief that One unequaled God became three co-equal beings in one who came into the world to wear diapers and be ridiculed despised rejected tortured and crucified because he loved the roman world so much and so believers can sin and become jerk offs for the rest of their lives without penalty if they throw spare change at the priest, minister, preacher, whatever, and "celebrate" the death of Jesus (because you love him so much) every sunday and occasional high holy days over wine and crackers.

Psst!

If scripture is true, YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.

damn.

Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.
The Great Tribulation is a 3.5 Year period of time marking the 2nd half of The Anti-Christ and False Prophet's Reign. "The Tribulation" is the Full 7 year period of The Anti-Christ and False Prophet's Reign on Earth.

The Rapture has to occur before The Son of Perdition is revealed. There is a debate on with some regarding when "The Restrainer" The True Church of True Believers filled with The Holy Spirit, will be moved out of The Way.

Some say immediately before The Tribulation, and some say immediately before The Great Tribulation. I believe in the Pre-Tribulation Rapture of The Church.

While it is true that Christians and The World have been enduring "Tribulations" "Persecutions" etc. The Book of Daniel and Revelations and elsewhere in The Bible refer to a specific time, called Jacob's Trouble or The Tribulation where Israel and the World goes through Extreme Trials to bring them to repentance in Christ.

The entire focus of Jacob's Trouble is on The Jew during The End Times, but The Judgments of God impact The Entire World, and represents a separation of The Wheat and The Chaff. God's Sheep, and Lucifer's Goats. Pray that you do not have to make your decision on Yeshua in such a time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back