Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

I'm sure trump was totally calm and peaceful that day- not !
Who cares? What does it matter? Maybe you ought to concentrate your efforts on that FOUL MOUTH of Joe Biddum! Reports are that he swears like a sailor behind closed doors and sometimes not so closed. Tell that bum to at least TRY to ACT presidential.

I don't even know what a bot is,
Bots never do.

but you're probably one.
You really are an imbecile. What was your SAT score-- -- 6?

I know it because I'm not a hack

Well, sonofagun! Neither is my poor avatar.....and yet....

And yet, neither he nor me knew that the Select Committee was illegitimate.
Other than the two of us not being 'hacks' (?) well, how is anyone else to know that the Select Committee ain't legal?

Can you point to a document of some credence that will help me, my avatar, and the others know about this development you have perceptively discovered?

Appreciate you being our Sherpa here.

I don't even know what a bot is,

How revealing that of the EIGHT issues I raised, you skipped right over the SEVEN that show Hutchinson a liar and the whole J6 thing a scam and went right to the only one you could debate: Bots. Which of course, you're too ignorant of to even know what THAT is about. Case closed.

Who cares? What does it matter? Maybe you ought to concentrate your efforts on that FOUL MOUTH of Joe Biddum! Reports are that he swears like a sailor behind closed doors and sometimes not so closed. Tell that bum to at least TRY to ACT presidential.

Bots never do.

You really are an imbecile. What was your SAT score-- -- 6?
The man is insane that's why he caused the January 6th insurrection attempt. He's throwing tantrums just because people are telling the truth now. You're backing a dead horse.

The man is insane that's why he caused the January 6th insurrection attempt. He's throwing tantrums just because people are telling the truth now. You're backing a dead horse.
I'm not going to keep talking to you because you're keeping insulting me you are an idiot and you're trying to call me an idiot. Sorry for your disablement.

trump's allies in the insurrection attempt are all guilty of seduces conspiracy. trump is the sole leader of the insurrection attempt so he can be charged with sedition itself. He'll get the max of 10 years for sure. If the insurrection attempt had succeeded and then put down. He could have been executed.
dam you just gave some TV writer the plot for the TV movie....

dam you just gave some TV writer the plot for the TV movie....
After everything he has done to destroy this country. I really wish trump would just drop dead already. He's been doing himself a favor. It must be hard for him to live with himself. A guy who has so much, yet he
seems so miserable.

The man is insane that's why he caused the January 6th insurrection attempt.
Attempt? With all those guns there? Against an idiotic defenseless police force who let them in? How?

J6 never would have happened had the democrats not run a totally fucked up one-sided scam election totally rigged to favor them to allow practically UNLIMITED cheating with no way to check.

It is a patriotic American's DUTY to protest an illegal and corrupt election and administration as what the Biden-Pelosi Regime now is.

Democrats and RINOs are traitors and will be prosecuted for treason next year.

It's only a matter of time and nothing you can do will stop it.

Attempt? With all those guns there? Against an idiotic defenseless police force who let them in? How?

J6 never would have happened had the democrats not run a totally fucked up one-sided scam election totally rigged to favor them to allow practically UNLIMITED cheating with no way to check.

It is a patriotic American's DUTY to protest an illegal and corrupt election and administration as what the Biden-Pelosi Regime now is.

Democrats and RINOs are traitors and will be prosecuted for treason next year.

It's only a matter of time and nothing you can do will stop it.
If the bipartisan commission cannot prove Trump is guilty with all this evidence our justice system no longer exists. If the truth cannot lead to a prosecution, what makes you think lies and conspiracy theories will. You are insane.

If the bipartisan commission
WHAT bipartisan commission? There is nothing bipartisan about it. They took two Trump-haters that divested themselves of the GOP and are running a now made for TV shit show.

Kinzinger is dead meat. Done. And Cheney will be kicked to the curb for her treason next election.

WHAT bipartisan commission? There is nothing bipartisan about it. They took two Trump-haters that divested themselves of the GOP and are running a now made for TV shit show.

Kinzinger is dead meat. Done. And Cheney will be kicked to the curb for her treason next election.
You are saying people are treasonous because they oppose trump. It's the same thing that happened in Nazi Germany when Hitler took over. You are an insane fuck. I'm done talking to you Nazi types. Go live in Russia where you belong.

Who is stopping trumpsters from voicing their opinions? Turn on fox or OAN, or any of the other right wing sources. Did anyone prevent you from posting your opinion here? That claim is as fake as all the whining about not being allowed to say Merry Christmas. Quit making up shit you big fake.
Facebook, youTube and twitter have been censoring conservatives, you fucking douchebag. Many people have lost their jobs because they expressed a conservative opinion. Only a complete dumbass doesn't know that.

Progs who claim it's "bipartisan" are totally servile to the woke agenda.

Facebook, youTube and twitter have been censoring conservatives, you fucking douchebag. Many people have lost their jobs because they expressed a conservative opinion. Only a complete dumbass doesn't know that.
If they were dumb enough to post all that silly shit, they should have been kicked off. Facebook, Youtube, andTwitter aren't the only places you can say what you want. Nobody is stopping your dumb shit here.

If they were dumb enough to post all that silly shit, they should have been kicked off. Facebook, Youtube, andTwitter aren't the only places you can say what you want. Nobody is stopping your dumb shit here.
They still don't have a case. All the garbage doesn't help them at all.

So you admit there is censorship of conservatives, but you approve of it.

Can you possibly be anymore of a dumbfuck?

You are saying people are treasonous because they oppose trump.
LEARN TO READ. Treason is an act against one's COUNTRY. Stealing elections and installing puppet regimes whom are working against the country in violation of the Constitution are traitors. That is the Biden/democrat regime + RINOS thru and thru. 90% of the federal government and what they do is both ILLEGAL and CRIMINAL, but who is there to keep them in check? Trump's only crime: he tried to buck the system.

You are an insane fuck.
You are an ignorant, controlled, brainwashed fuck.

I'm done talking to you Nazi types.
We can only hope. Go hang yourself.

Go live in Russia where you belong.
I hear St. Petersberg is nice this time of year. :auiqs.jpg:

ASSHOLE.

LEARN TO READ. Treason is an act against one's COUNTRY. Stealing elections and installing puppet regimes whom are working against the country in violation of the Constitution are traitors. That is the Biden/democrat regime + RINOS thru and thru. 90% of the federal government and what they do is both ILLEGAL and CRIMINAL, but who is there to keep them in check?

You are an ignorant, controlled, brainwashed fuck.

We can only hope. Go hang yourself.

I hear St. Petersberg is nice this time of year. :auiqs.jpg:

ASSHOLE.

That makes Trump, who attempted to steal the election he lost, a traitor. Glad to see you finally get that.

Forum List

Back