Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
1654799841200.png

View attachment 655856
If I wanted to watch a circus then I'd look one up on the internet. We're talking politicians holding an "investigation........." Of course the right will rail against it (until it's their turn to hold "investigations") and you will eat up all the confirmation bias presented to your heart's content.

If I wanted to watch a circus then I'd look one up on the internet. We're talking politicians holding an "investigation........." Of course the right will rail against it (until it's their turn to hold "investigations") and you will eat up all the confirmation bias presented to your heart's content.
If they show credible evidence of their findings is that just confirmation bias, or proof?

If they show credible evidence of their findings is that just confirmation bias, or proof?
It's a political dog and pony show, no where near the first and will not be the last. I'm sure they will find "evidence", whether it's credible or not I leave up to the partisan hacks on both sides....... I don't trust any of them to not play party politics.

It's a political dog and pony show, no where near the first and will not be the last. I'm sure they will find "evidence", whether it's credible or not I leave up to the partisan hacks on both sides....... I don't trust any of them to not play party politics.
So you've already decided there is no credible evidence, even before it is presented? Tell me more about those partisan hacks.

So you've already decided there is no credible evidence, even before it is presented? Tell me more about those partisan hacks.
To be honest, yes. It wasn't a bunch of tourists nor was it an organized attempted coup. It was a protest that got out of hand and turned into a riot and due to it's location the law and the Dems want scapegoats, the law to keep it from happening again at that location and the Dems to use as political fodder.

To be honest, yes. It wasn't a bunch of tourists nor was it an organized attempted coup. It was a protest that got out of hand and turned into a riot and due to it's location the law and the Dems want scapegoats, the law to keep it from happening again at that location and the Dems to use as political fodder.
Got out of hand? The purpose was to use intimidation to overthrow our government's constitutionally required action. You can't have it both ways. You either give it a fair evaluation, or you are a partisan hack. You've already made your choice obvious.

Forum List

Back