Who is to blame for Trump? You really want to know?

Oh sure, this is an easy one Been talking about it for months.

Mass Media.

What do I win?

Granny says, "Dat's right - Hillary said to keep an open mind...
icon_grandma.gif

Jon Voight: 'Just Calm Down...This Man is Going to be a Wonderful President'
November 11, 2016 | The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that actor Jon Voight is "deeply pleased" with the results of the recent presidential election. Voight also advised people who did not vote for President-elect Trump to "just calm down."
"I was deeply pleased by the election," Voight told the Reporter at Thursday's "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" premiere. "To those people who are heartsick, I felt the same way when Mitt Romney lost. Just calm down, let not your heart be troubled, this man is going to be a wonderful president."

Voight also said, "We're going to see results very quickly. People need jobs in this country and that's one thing he's gonna address immediately, taking some of the pressure off small businesses and middle class, and let the economy flourish a little bit. We need it desperately."

Voight then added, "If you listen to the propaganda about him, you never get to the real Donald. You have to feel heartened that this is a very, very smart man who chooses the people around him very wisely and knows how to assign responsibility."

Jon Voight: 'Just Calm Down...This Man is Going to be a Wonderful President'

See also:

UK's Boris Johnson tells EU leaders to stop whining about Trump
Fri November 11, 2016 - UK's top diplomat advises EU leaders to get over disappointment at Donald Trump's win; Trump is speaking with EU leaders who have been lukewarm about his victory
British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson told European leaders Friday to stop whining about the US election results following a slew of anxious statements in response to Donald Trump's shocking victory. "I would respectfully say to my beloved European friends and colleagues that it's time that we snapped out of the general doom and gloom about the result of this election, and collective 'whinge-o-rama' that seems to be going on in some places," Johnson said at a press conference in Belgrade, Serbia, using British slang for complaining.

The comments from the colorful British politician -- who was widely tipped to become prime minister after successfully spearheading the campaign to leave the European Union -- may have surprised some since he had earlier been outspoken about his disdain for the President-elect. Johnson once said he was "genuinely worried that (Trump) could become president."

And after Trump claimed areas of London were dangerous due to radicalized Muslims, Johnson said: "The only reason I wouldn't visit some parts of New York is the real risk of meeting Donald Trump." But he appears to have found a silver lining in Trump's win, saying the election was a "great opportunity for the UK" following Britain's seismic vote in June to leave the EU.

MORE

Last edited:
If you don't mind the excessive profanity, this man puts it in to sharp focus who made Donald Trump the 45th President of the United States.

He may be right in some cases but the numbers indicate this was a whitelash against a Black POTUS. If you doubt it look at the polls before the election and explain why people said one thing and voted another?

The thing is, if you don't talk politically correct, the public doesn't look at you as part of the establishment, the status quo, the parts of our government most of us are disgusted with.

Hil-Liar is establishment and Trump was not. Most of the candidates that Trump beat in the primaries were establishment. Trump was not. All candidates said what they thought people wanted to hear. Trump did not.

Hope there is a lesson learned here: we want to know who the candidate really is, not what debate coaches want us to believe.

I think in the end it was just that change was happening too fast for people to acclimate to. The road for the public to get over 50% approval for gay marriage took a long time. And then in a flash it was coded into law by the Supreme Court, a conservative Supreme Court by the way, and the country saw the rainbow colored lights on the White House. I remember thinking when that was on the news "there are a lot of people that just aren't ready for that, not the whole nine yards. They are coming around but it's too much too quick."

There were other lesser but important factors but I think that was the moment that the comfort level for enough people reached the limit. Again even as the population has been steadily moving towards accepting gay people as what they are, people, it sprung on them like a pouncing leopard the last couple years.

And now we have a piece of shit and his mail order prostitute.

America, I can understand the angst but wtf, you go from one extreme to 'let's put the democracy in mortal danger'.

I think in the end it was just that change was happening too fast for people to acclimate to. The road for the public to get over 50% approval for gay marriage took a long time. And then in a flash it was coded into law by the Supreme Court, a conservative Supreme Court by the way, and the country saw the rainbow colored lights on the White House. I remember thinking when that was on the news "there are a lot of people that just aren't ready for that, not the whole nine yards. They are coming around but it's too much too quick."

There were other lesser but important factors but I think that was the moment that the comfort level for enough people reached the limit. Again even as the population has been steadily moving towards accepting gay people as what they are, people, it sprung on them like a pouncing leopard the last couple years.

America, I can understand the angst but wtf, you go from one extreme to 'let's put the democracy in mortal danger'.

Let's put it this way.

Eighty-one percent of Evangelicals came out for Donald Trump. That's the largest ever proportion of Evangelical voters to vote in favor of one presidential candidate or another in history. Want to know why that happened? They were tired of having their religious beliefs sidelined for the sake of so-called "tolerance and acceptance", in exchange for lack of the same. They weren't allowed to come around to it on their own, they were forced to with no considerations for their religious beliefs whatsoever. Some faced ruination because they chose to stand up for them.

And that makes people angry. That made US angry, you see, because I'm an Evangelical voter too. People weren't allowed to acclimate to the norms of society in their own way, at their own pace, they were forced to. And if they didn't acclimate soon enough or the right way, they were destroyed, mainly in businesses or college campuses. Our government and academia has become increasingly intolerant to Christians over the past eight years. Trump will now be our defender.

When you piss off a large group of the electorate enough, they will turn out in numbers never before seen against you. We don't like having another culture dictate our values to us. Your culture didn't like it, neither does ours.

It's one thing for people to ask acceptance, it's another to shove your acceptance down their throats.

Yes, the Supreme Court did just that, but it's much more.

From there, we went to a presidential mandate forcing schools to allow weirdos in dresses to enter our daughters rest rooms and showers in school. Forcing our military to accept "open" gays in their organizations. Mind you there have always been gays in our military, but the Clinton idea of Don't ask--Don't tell was a much better policy.

That brings us to the concept of action-reaction. When somebody takes an action against you, expect a similar reaction in return. If we were to ever meet, and I extend my arm to shake your hand, it's likely that you would respond with a similar positive reaction by extending your hand back. Positive reaction. However if we met and I pushed you into the wall, I'm certainly not expecting for you to extend your arm then. I should expect a negative reaction.

However the liberals don't believe in the concept of action-reaction. They believe when they take a negative action against people, there will be no reaction at all. As we've seen, it's a failed expectation.

Let's put it this way.

Eighty-one percent of Evangelicals came out for Donald Trump. That's the largest ever proportion of Evangelical voters to vote in favor of one presidential candidate or another in history. Want to know why that happened? They were tired of having their religious beliefs sidelined for the sake of so-called "tolerance and acceptance", in exchange for lack of the same. They weren't allowed to come around to it on their own, they were forced to with no considerations for their religious beliefs whatsoever. Some faced ruination because they chose to stand up for them.

And that makes people angry. That made US angry, you see, because I'm an Evangelical voter too. People weren't allowed to acclimate to the norms of society in their own way, at their own pace, they were forced to. And if they didn't acclimate soon enough or the right way, they were destroyed, mainly in businesses or college campuses. Our government and academia has become increasingly intolerant to Christians over the past eight years. Trump will now be our defender.

When you piss off a large group of the electorate enough, they will turn out in numbers never before seen against you. We don't like having another culture dictate our values to us. Your culture didn't like it, neither does ours.

Which generally echoes what I said. Except, evangelicals with this election have forever been outed as not Christians.

You can't vote for this man, one of the most immoral people ever that says and does the things he does, and then claim to be a Christian. I understand the anger and unease about the pace at which the change in the society IS taking place, because it won't stop, the genie is out of the bottle and it won't turn back. But I understand the feeling that I am sure many felt of being forced to accept something that, if given enough time, most people are already accepting and just seeing that everyone's life still goes on and the sun still comes up. The shock to the system in too short a period of time was too much too quick.

But, evangelicals and anyone else that 'claimed' to be a Christian could have voted for someone else or abstained. Instead they voted for a pig of a man. All those who claimed to be Christians and voted for this pig have taken off their mask. You are willing to vote for Satan if he would he would promise one or two things you like. Doesn't matter who the other candidate was, you voted for an immoral pig.

You embrace immorality when it promises governmental power. The Christ of the bible would never do this and he would and did condemn those that did it. The mask has been removed.

Last edited:
The thing is, if you don't talk politically correct, the public doesn't look at you as part of the establishment, the status quo, the parts of our government most of us are disgusted with.

Hil-Liar is establishment and Trump was not. Most of the candidates that Trump beat in the primaries were establishment. Trump was not. All candidates said what they thought people wanted to hear. Trump did not.

Hope there is a lesson learned here: we want to know who the candidate really is, not what debate coaches want us to believe.

Actually I think this is wrong. Trump sad exactl what he thought people wanted to hear.

It's one thing for people to ask acceptance, it's another to shove your acceptance down their throats.

Yes, the Supreme Court did just that, but it's much more.

From there, we went to a presidential mandate forcing schools to allow weirdos in dresses to enter our daughters rest rooms and showers in school. Forcing our military to accept "open" gays in their organizations. Mind you there have always been gays in our military, but the Clinton idea of Don't ask--Don't tell was a much better policy.

That brings us to the concept of action-reaction. When somebody takes an action against you, expect a similar reaction in return. If we were to ever meet, and I extend my arm to shake your hand, it's likely that you would respond with a similar positive reaction by extending your hand back. Positive reaction. However if we met and I pushed you into the wall, I'm certainly not expecting for you to extend your arm then. I should expect a negative reaction.

However the liberals don't believe in the concept of action-reaction. They believe when they take a negative action against people, there will be no reaction at all. As we've seen, it's a failed expectation.

Again I think the changes happening in the society took on a pace that many couldn't assimilate. Had it happened over 5-10 more years I think most would have slowly accepted it. The bathroom thing is one I'm on the fence about. My belief is in an adult bathroom it's a free world. But children should be shielded from all adult things until they are adults. My suggestion was a third bathroom everywhere for transgender people, problem eliminated.

But the idea that conservatives don't take negative actions without expectation of retaliation is ludicrous. Turn the tv on, you'll see plenty of reaction. And Republicans in the Senate telling the tens of millions that elected President Obama "we've decided that he was only elected for a 3 year term and your votes are now void. We won't allow him to appoint a Supreme Court justice as the Constitution requires because we do whatever we want. The Constitution doesn't matter".

You really think I or anyone else just let that pass, or won't take action on it?

I've finally come to the conclusion that it's time to break the union apart because Republicans have reached the point that they ignore the Constitution on this and whatever else suits them at the time. They are not Americans any more. So be it, go have the south and secede. Otherwise there WILL be another war. Contrary to popular con opinion liberals have and use guns just as much and understand the 2nd amendment. Better to break up into 3-4 smaller countries and everyone be happy.

Actually I think this is wrong. Trump sad exactl what he thought people wanted to hear.
Isn't that what Obama did?

If you don't mind the excessive profanity, this man puts it in to sharp focus who made Donald Trump the 45th President of the United States.

That is easily the best rant I've heard in a long time. What is it about the brits that even when they lose it they still make sense and are able to hold a coherent train of thought and articulate it.

Last edited:

That is easily the best rant I've heard in a long time. What is it about the brits that even when they lose it they still make sense and are able to hold a coherent train of thought and articulate it.

Because they know the importance of making a good point, and a rational argument. Something some people over here have disregarded altogether.

Forum List

Back